• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* UK Tickling - Ruby Summers: Pure Hysteria Part 1 (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hey folks,
For those who don't already know her UK glamour model, dancer and babeshow presenter Ruby Summers is a sexy, round-eyed, curvacious and ridiculously ticklish lady - and unsurprisingly one of my most popular models to date! Happily she also loves coming in to do tickle shoots, and seems to quite like getting tickled out of her mind! :tickling:

image30s.jpg

..and of course that's exactly what happened to her again on her last shoot, lol! There are three scenes to come from this 'pure hysteria' shoot (I won't explain why I called it that!) and I really can't decide which is best. She screams and laughs hysterically through all three parts - exhausting to watch at times! This preview is of part 1, but I included a little taster of parts 2 and 3 at the end also. Plenty of nylon feet, bare feet, legs, armpits, waist, neck...she's just crazy ticklish everywhere! Enough said - hope you like the preview...part 1 is available from www.uktickling.com now.

image11ehu.jpg

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/443457690/Ruby_prev_3.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3F3LI07M

Ruby is awesome. She is so ticklish, love her reaction. Thanks Turtleboy to get her back or does she asked you to come back ?

OMG! THE ENTIRE RUBY SUMMER SERIES IS BOUGHT! SHE IS THE TICKLE MODEL YOUR COMPANY HAS EVER HAD! SHE HAS THE TOTAL PACKAGE! BODY, REALLY TICKLISH, AND FEET AND SHE BEYOND SEXY! MY GOD! WHO COULD NOT RESISTER HER! I KNOW I WOULD BE ABLE TOO! SHE IS A DIAMOND AND A GODDESSS IN YOUR COMPANY! THANKS FOR SHARING

OMG! THE ENTIRE RUBY SUMMER SERIES IS BOUGHT! SHE IS THE TICKLE MODEL YOUR COMPANY HAS EVER HAD! SHE HAS THE TOTAL PACKAGE! BODY, REALLY TICKLISH, AND FEET AND SHE BEYOND SEXY! MY GOD! WHO COULD NOT RESISTER HER! I KNOW I WOULD BE ABLE TOO! SHE IS A DIAMOND AND A GODDESSS IN YOUR COMPANY! THANKS FOR SHARING

I dig that. I purchased her first clip where she gets tickled by Heather. She has very tender and ticklish soles they are wonderful and I will buy any clip featuring her. She is fucking hot . :wub:

Lord. Just the opportunity to have Ruby at my mercy for 5mins would make my year. I would be so damn happy.

she is so fucking hot for all to see. :firedevil

We have gone inside the Matrix and found the one. She is beyond hot and a ticklish mess when you go to work on her. Awesome!

Ruby is awesome. She is so ticklish, love her reaction. Thanks Turtleboy to get her back or does she asked you to come back ?

Thanks - I asked her but she's always pretty happy to come back...for someone that ticklish, she's surprisingly easy going and I think she likes the challenge!!

It's a cracker! :thumbsup:

s

Thanks guys - I'm guessing you like her Primus, lol! :D

what size are her feet?

Not sure but I'll try and find out!

I dig that. I purchased her first clip where she gets tickled by Heather. She has very tender and ticklish soles they are wonderful and I will buy any clip featuring her. She is fucking hot . :wub:

Lord. Just the opportunity to have Ruby at my mercy for 5mins would make my year. I would be so damn happy.

she is so fucking hot for all to see. :firedevil

Thanks for the comments Syella - there were actually a couple of solo clips with Ruby before the one with Heather too!

We have gone inside the Matrix and found the one. She is beyond hot and a ticklish mess when you go to work on her. Awesome!

Oh My God! She's a goddess!

Thank you guys - I agree with you both: she's awesome to work with!

Great Laugh and Awesome Barefeet!!! :lick:

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back