• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Unknown Japanese Artist Pics

Excess

3rd Level Indigo Feather
This art might look rather familiar, and that's cuz it is. I wish I knew who this artist was. He posted on Pixiv but was gone, along with his work. Anyway, here they are.

Last edited:
I like the last two the most. :D

great job tracking it down. :)

It certainly is nice to see some art that I actually haven't seen before. You are correct. The style seems familiar but the the date watermark is something that I have not seen before. So this artist may be someone emulating another's style. Still though, there are some great pieces in there. A very good find!

Say Excess
where did you get these from?
Oh, just around.;)

FeatherDaemon said:
The style seems familiar but the the date watermark is something that I have not seen before. So this artist may be someone emulating another's style.
It's the same artist. I found this with his other work and they all had the watermark date on them.

Your visitor message was quite right. I liked most of these quite a bit. and one of them is Rydia...extra points.

But the one who made this cant be Rui...hhmmm

I saw a few of these on a booru once, don't know the aritist and boy are they better coloured!

I like the big McDonalds cat mos... er, I mean, the last two as well. ;)

Great find, thanks!

Excellent pics, and always a treat to see one of the Aensland sisters getting the proper attention.

Thanks for your hunting/raiding of such pieces
Great style for the artist
Thanks for sharing

You know, I love this style of artwork, and Japanese artists always have such interesting and creative tickle monsters/robots. I just wish there was one (one!) out there that did this kind of tickle torture art with male ticklees. *sigh* You'd think there'd be one out there somewhere!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back