• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New version of Tickling Character Creation Program and website - check it out.

CharCreator

The next version of the tickling character creation program has been completed! The newest version (2.52) contains many new features and innumerable bug fixes. More information about what comes with this new version can be found at http://chars.hopto.org:3333/specials.html.

The homepage for the program can now be found at http://chars.hopto.org:3333. This website makes learning about and using the program much easier and more efficient. You can now download the new version of the program and a character directly from the website. You can also find easy to follow instructions on how to access the FTP server that shares character files (more info about this can be found on the website.)

On another note, I have started work on a second character to help kick things off again. She should be completed and ready for download relatively soon (a few days?).

If you download the new version of the program, and already have an existing version on your computer, be sure when you run the setup to not install the program into the same directory. Either delete the directory the old program is in and THEN install to that directory, or install to a different directory all together. If you don’t, the program might have problems updating/running correctly. Any questions that can’t be answered by the website can be E-Mailed to me directly [email protected].

Other than that, I wish you all luck and hope that you like the new features of the program. Some of these features (for instance, the edit function) was suggested to me by members of this very forum. So if anyone has any ideas for the program, don't hesitate to tell me about it, and it might show up in a future version.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back