• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Video! Kitty & Jessica F/F

baubaloo

TMF Regular
This is the sample video from the Kitty & Jessica pictures.

These two girls take turns getting tied up and tickled! This video has foot tickling and a lot of upper body.

The full length downloadable video and DVD are over 30 minutes long and packed full of tickling! We're offering the download really cheap for a limited time at $5.99.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Kitty&Jessica2MBPromo.wmv
    1.8 MB · Views: 12,050
:D Not bad at all! Looks very good and def worth checking out. Both gals seem real and ticklish..keep up the good work!

dskodj said:
:D Not bad at all! Looks very good and def worth checking out. Both gals seem real and ticklish..keep up the good work!

Thanks! I'm glad you like em'!

Jeff

it would be great to see their feet being tickled with the feathers...but very nice indeed =D

i would of loved to see a clip where jessica is taking kitty's boots off ( i love the facial expression kitty has when this is happening) and then have her feet tickled

JessJones said:
i would of loved to see a clip where jessica is taking kitty's boots off ( i love the facial expression kitty has when this is happening) and then have her feet tickled

You know, I had that on tape, but I had to cut it out of the finished video. The darn video was already 150 MB's big and something had to go...

Maybe later I'll put that part of the clip up there for you guys to see. =) Give me some time to finish some other projects first.

Jeff

I got the clip and for five bucks, its a very nice deal. Cute girls tickling, what else can anyone ask for =)

Jay

Nice. Where do you get that spur that was used on her feet?

Hey Jay! Glad you like the video, and the price! =)

Mb20_1, I bought that thing years ago. I got it at a local store here in town. It's called a Pinwheel, and trust me, that thing is sharp! Another part I edited out of the video is Kitty getting poked by it on the back side of her knee. I'll post that with the boots coming off. You can see how sharp it is...

I found a place that is selling pinwheels like I have. I can't tell you how good these are, or even how good the company is, but I did a search on google and this place popped up... http://www.funproducts.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/bdsm.html

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
bobaloo said:
You know, I had that on tape, but I had to cut it out of the finished video. The darn video was already 150 MB's big and something had to go...

Maybe later I'll put that part of the clip up there for you guys to see. =) Give me some time to finish some other projects first.

Jeff

that would be amazing :)

Here is the footage of the boots coming off...

*This footage is not in the purchase video...

Attachments

• Promo footage Kitty and Jessica.wmv
    1.9 MB · Views: 319
Last edited:
This is the penwheel footage... Watch her left (her left, not camera left) leg. She comes down on top of it, OUCH! lol

*This footage is not in the purchase video...

Attachments

• Kitty and Jessica Promo wheel.wmv
    2 MB · Views: 184
nice feet........... tho probably not this woman most ticklish spot

Darman said:
nice feet........... tho probably not this woman most ticklish spot

Yeah, I try to explain that in the description of the video. Jessica's feet are the most ticklish of the two... That's also why I cut Kitty's feet getting tickled from the purchase video...

We're coming out with a new video that has a ton of foot tickling, these girls have very ticklish feet. =)

Hope you guys like the video's so far...

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back