• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New; Want to meet lers/lees in Cenral Texas

ticklechick

Austin area: Want to meet lers/lees

Hi! I live between Austin and San Antonio and would like to meet some new friends in this area.

I'm brand new to the forum. I am a Christian and not looking for sex, just friends, fun, and tickling. Over 25, female, single. Eccentric - I'm very nice and have few (if any?) enemies, but I seem to speak another language and don't fit into the usual neat molds/labels.

New to tickling too. Thought that wanting to be tickled was just one more way I was wierd in a long list of ways I am wierd. Haven't been tickled since I was a kid.

Send me a message if you are interested,

ticklechick

Sept. 2006: I am still making tickle friends, but not currently meeting for tickling. I'm sort of "taken", if you know what I mean! I will update if anything changes....

very ticklish,
ticklechick

Last edited:
Hello Ticklechick,

Great to see another Texan on the Forum. I am a late-thirties male, and live north of Austin in the Temple/Waco area. "Friends, fun and tickling..." sounds like my interests as well! Contact me at [email protected] if you would like to talk.

Jeff

I wish I lived a little closer to you.....Houston here

Hi! I'm in San Antonio. Do you like having your feet tickled?

New too.

Hi, Im semi-new to this whole thing too. Im an Aggie in College Station, and I've never tried corresponding with anyone before. Give me a hollar at [email protected] and maybe we can talk some. =D

Lers: I am still looking!

Guys,

I have made contact with some of you and been unable to make contact with others. :sadcry:

I am still looking for tickle friends in the Austin area. I'm primarily lee, but do like to tickle as well. :dogpile:

You may IM or PM me, just give me a way to get back to you!

Tickles and more tickles!
ticklechick

Ticklechick,

Just sent you a PM.

Jeff

Moving?

the_Baron said:
U tickle temptress U...... :rotate:

Baron, considering your location, I would not have expected a reply from you. Does this mean you are moving to Austin? *bats eyelashes*

ticklechick aka:
:tickle: the tickle temptress of texas :tickle:

OK "tickle temptress of Texas," I am less than an hour away from Austin... just in case you get depressed. :angel:

Jeff

Hey gal

I am another one who loves to be tickled and I live here in San Antonio. Love to tickle back. I am over 40 though, hope that age does not matter. You can reach me at [email protected]

Age does not matter where tickling is concerned. Just as long as you are not a miner. That hat with the light on it would get in the way. No, wait...I meant minor.

Jeff

live near Austin

Would like to chat about tickling and then who knows what else down the road. Live near Austin 29 Male. Hope to hear from you soon. e-mail address [email protected]

to tickle chick

hi tickle chick my name i louis im 36 not married living in new jersey i am very much into tickling especaly a womens feet its nice to chat with a female about tickling most are like is this guy nuts anyway i must point out one thing i have a pysichal disabilty i hope that wont scare you away if you wish to reach me my email is ltblueman @yahoo.net oh 2 things could you show pictures of youre bare feet getting a tickle and more pictures of youre toes thank you louis tickle tickle tickle

hi tickle chick. I got your pm and wrote you back. just wanted to let you know. hope to hear from you soon

ticklechick said:
Hi! I live between Austin and San Antonio and would like to meet some new friends in this area.

I'm brand new to the forum. I am a Christian and not looking for sex, just friends, fun, and tickling. Over 25, female, single. Eccentric - I'm very nice and have few (if any?) enemies, but I seem to speak another language and don't fit into the usual neat molds/labels.

New to tickling too. Thought that wanting to be tickled was just one more way I was wierd in a long list of ways I am wierd. Haven't been tickled since I was a kid.

Send me a message if you are interested,

ticklechick
Him ticklechick,i dont live in texas but will be visiting my brother in Austin in late september.Send me a p.m. if you want to visit.

may be fun!

Hi,

I am moving to Austin soon. 34 y.o. white male, slender build. I love to tickle and to be tickled. Also very eccentric.

All the best,

Sam

Would love to chat

I would love to chat with you first about your love of tickling. Please don't think Im strange. I really do want to meet some others into tickling. Send me an e-mail. [email protected]

hey i know its been a while since youve posted this but if you are still interested i go to school in san marcos but my house is in austin. so if again if you are interested in maybe meeting ill give ya my email. [email protected]

Oh you have very pretty feet i would love to tickle you and your feet and
suck on your toes and lick your feet every day that would be very nice.
You can come here to see me and to find out about me
www.myspace.com/featherfoot1 :bump:

Hey you sound kinda kool

Hay im a Christian in San Antonio and ya i would like to try tickling maybe once just to see if i would actually enjoy it or not but ya if you would ever wanna talk :wavingguy
ALSO: you can add me on myspace: www.myspace.com/davemesa (its a real myspace thats not dedicated to tickling)

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back