• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Years Date Tickle

powerplay110

TMF Expert
Last year was not the best of years... I was in a serious relationship and we were both madly in love with each other. Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be and we both parted ways. We hung out a few times after the breakup but decided it would be best if we ended all contact. She happily moved on, and I have done the same. Before I close this chapter I want to share some of our amazing tickle experiences. This was one of the last times we hung out.

There were so many magical moments throughout that relationship. We had chemistry, and loved each other! She was also cool with tickling and actually admitted that it helped with her mental health.

A month after we broke up, we decided to make sure neither of us were lonely for New Years Eve in 2022. She invited me over... and we had a delicious dinner at a restaurant downtown. She drove. On the way back, it was obvious she had ulterior motives.

I told her I am truly sorry for how things ended and wished her the best. She also apologized and explained how she had to stop taking certain meds which impacted her behavior. I was kind of upset since she wasn't honest with me and told her we would have to talk more about it. She said it might be the last time we see each other as she had meant someone else and was moving on.

On the way back, she started a veracious tickle attack on my knees and sides. She was driving so all I could do was laugh and beg her to stop. She said it was payback time I was really caught off guard. The tables turned after we got out of the car!

When we arrived back at her place, she walked into the bedroom and laid on the bed. I followed. She was dressed in a cute dress and heals. We'll refer to her as Lana.

I sat next to Lana and started cuddling her. I rubbed my hands down her legs and slowly started removing her high heels. She protested!

"Hey, what are you doing?!" She asked.

"Lana... you lied to me! It's time to be punished," as I slowly removed her heels.

"I know I am so sorry let me make up for EHHKKK AHHHH (scream) HAHAHAHAHAHAH NONONO DON'T TICKLE MEHEHEHEHEHE MY FEET HAHAHAHAHA I'M SUPER SENSITIVEHEHEHEHEHE," Lana begged.

Lana's feet were extremely soft and sensitive. Unfortunately all she could do was laugh and beg while I tickled her feet!

"Tickle tickle tickle... this is what happens when you go off your meds and don't say anything about it!" I teased.

"HEHEHEHEHE NOOO HEHEHEHEHE IM SOOO SORRYYYYY PLEASSSEE IT TICKLES TOO MUCHHEHEHEHE DON'T HEHEHEHE," poor Lana was really getting some intense tickle torture!

Look at the pictures... as she goes from sexy hotshot lady to a giggling mess. You won't be able to see her face but I assure you she was laughing, begging, and moaning while trying to roll around and get away. I had her ankles secured in my arms so she wasn't going anywhere! At one point, she rolled over on her belly while trying to get away which only trapped her even worse.

I took the vibrator out of her drawer and tickled her feet with her own vibrator...

"OH MY GOD PLEAAHAHEHEHS DON'T THAT IS SO MEANEHEHEHEHEHE YOU ASS HOLE YOUR TICKLING ME TO DEATHEHEHEHEHEHE," she begged.

I tickled her feet until she couldn't take it anymore then strapped her in and gave her body more tickle attention and then some. She had restraints that were actually meant for me BUT... that didn't happen... right away! She did get back though.

Lana was tough but was so ticklish it was the one thing that could break her. She was tickle tortured while growing up as a child and in foster care so she was a little traumatized but never experienced it as an adult. That changed VERY quickly when we started dating a few years ago.

When I first asked her if she was ticklish, she said, "YES, VERY but absolutely HATE it and I will kick you in the face!" Didn't take long before she realized it was a huge turn on. She was tough from dealing with years of abuse from the system and people that promised to take care of her and abandoned her but that also hardened her inside and out.. unfortunately she was very ticklish lady and I am glad to say she is doing amazing!!! She actually enjoyed this and talked about joining and we almost scheduled a live session with a dom.

I have a few more stories. There will be a part 2 where she gets revenge!

Attachments

• TicklishLana3.jpg
    TicklishLana3.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 280
  • TicklishLana2.jpg
    TicklishLana2.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 303
  • TicklishLana1.jpg
    TicklishLana1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 244
  • NewYearsDateHealRemoval.JPEG
    NewYearsDateHealRemoval.JPEG
    16.5 KB · Views: 185
  • NewYearsDateHealRemoval1.JPEG
    NewYearsDateHealRemoval1.JPEG
    14.7 KB · Views: 212
  • NewYearsDate.JPEG
    NewYearsDate.JPEG
    34.4 KB · Views: 236
  • NewYearsDate2.JPEG
    NewYearsDate2.JPEG
    33.8 KB · Views: 181
  • NewYearsDate3.JPEG
    NewYearsDate3.JPEG
    26.6 KB · Views: 262
  • NewYearsDate4.JPEG
    NewYearsDate4.JPEG
    21.5 KB · Views: 179
  • NewYearsDateHealRemoval5.JPEG
    NewYearsDateHealRemoval5.JPEG
    13.2 KB · Views: 209
Great story and fine photos to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back