• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Newbie-dewbie

LoneLer

Howdy all,
Having been a far off admirer for some years now, I have joined this marvelous crew of like minds and thought I'd introduce me. I'd say my fascination with the tickling sensation goes back to earliest memory; the lure being for me (and perhaps all of us?) that I just don't understand it. Qu'est-ce que cela veut dire?
Naturally, I understand it on the leman level, but I really don't think it's worth the energy expenditure to try and place scientific explanation behind tickling... it's just a damn great phenomenally wonderful thing!
Why has it taken me so long to get around to this? Easy... but... kind of odd.
I really don't use computers much. And for a 20-something dude I'm told that's a trifle out of the ordinary. In fact, I just recently purchased my 1st, hence my joining up here! So, your kind guidance and patience with my adaptation period is and will be very much appreciated.
Average height, small build, long blonde musician type is me at a glance. Free thinker, student of humanity, lover of life, understanding and providing friend is what you might get if you take the time to chat with me waiting for the bus.
Residing in the south-east part of the good ol' U.S. of A., tickling (not to mention everything else) almost warrants being done with constant vigilance in rear view mirrors, locked doors, barred windows, coded security.... BLAH
When's it gonna break? Surely people are actually allowed to be happy and free with themselves and what they love doing outside the confines of their own citadel. That's why I'm very happy to be a part of the family and look forward to the exciting new relationships yet to be forged in the realm of cyber kinetic correspondence.

My peace to you all and keep the laughs coming.

Ciao

Welcome to the TMF, LoneLer, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the Forums. Enjoy your stay.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back