• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Newby MILT

CocomoMilt

Hello!

First time poster long time second hand lurker. I have see this web page peeking from feighened sleep eyes, while my husband read tickle stories, looked at all the pictures and videos. It was just recently that I have given in to being tied up tickled, vibrated and orgasmed. WHAT AND IDOT! I love him so much for sticking with me, but in my defense I let him look all he wanted, I just wasnt into tickling, then. Now the kids are grown and not yet out of the house but out enough, we have had some fun. here are a few from when I had to be drunk to let tickle let alone take a picture.

cocomo:bump:

Very hot and he's a lucky man to have his wife let him fulfill his tickling bug. Have any sisters? ;)

DK

Congratulations and welcome to the fold. Pretty fun on this side, eh?

nice pics...but might i suggest a pedicure?

Superb photos, congrats on posting and also for having such beautiful soles to share. Thank you.

Nice pics, and thanks for sharing! Hope to see some armpit tickling in the future!

Welcome to the TMF, CocomoMilt and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Thank you for sharing the very lovely sole tickling photos. :feets:

pedicures

:banghead:
nice pics...but might i suggest a pedicure?

might i suggest a breath mint....:spider:

I call them the Fungi Palaces!

I have always thought my feet to be ugly, bunions and bunionettes, corns, calluses from wearing sexy shoes, a Greek shaped toe box with an elongated second metatarsal or the aristocratic toe. Feet were never an interest to me until I had them tickled or sucked. After one of our first couple of dates he grabbed my ankle to pull off my pump to rub my sore foot from dancing all night long at the Troubadour in LA. I began to melt, when he started to tickle I was too tired to move I just giggled and moaned, listening to the Police on the radio, KLOS 95.5, I was grinding my hips while he was tickling and rubbing, I was too embarrassed to let him know that I had just cum all over myself. It was our 4th or 5th date, and I was not ready to commit, but DAMN, I never in my life ever experienced anything like that before, so when I jumped up and ran to the bathroom he thought I was sick from all of the vodka, tequila and rum. I don’t know why I lied to him the next day and said that I didn’t like it when people touched my feet. It took forever for him to call back!! But he did.

There is nothing better then to see very sexy feet tickled in high heel sandles!. Most of the dates I have had had thought the same thing as you, "is this guy a little strange or what"? but further along in the date they soon realized that wow this is great and from what they have told me the same thing they also had got very wet during the tickling and or sucking, depending on my mood at the time. Sometimes I wonder if I had created a 'Frankenstine' with some of the girls I have dated, they all seem to want more and more!. If more people understood the erotic feelings that go along with tickling they would be into it more. But the funny thing is that most of the dates on the second date wear high heel sandles or heeled slingbacks because they ask" can you tickle my feet again please" I do not need to be asked twice! sure baby no problem! In my opinion give the guy a chance you just might find that you really enjoy it.

Cyclon,

Great post Coco...It's always nice to hear about someone finding out that this passion we all share is not something to be thought weird, but can actually be quite sensual and arousing. Thanks for sharing your experience with us, as well as those lovely ticklish feet.

JB

:banghead:

I call them the Fungi Palaces!

I have always thought my feet to be ugly, .

Oh No! please don't call them that. Its better to call them " make your feet pretty palaces " ( seriously though, its good to watch where you go )

Ok , you like the cruel shoes. Give your feet a break every now and then, a pumice bar and some lotion for your dry skin and heels and when you feel brave , a nice pedi will make them feel as right as rain. trust me.

Oh No! please don't call them that. Its better to call them " make your feet pretty palaces " ( seriously though, its good to watch where you go )

Ok , you like the cruel shoes. Give your feet a break every now and then, a pumice bar and some lotion for your dry skin and heels and when you feel brave , a nice pedi will make them feel as right as rain. trust me.

thank you for confirming, matt

happy feet

I do like to have my nails painted and pedicured, :yayzorz: but in the past I have gotten fungus from dirty intruments:facepalm2:. So I resort to doing them myself.

New Tickling

I like getting my feet tickled, and I like wearing sexy shoes and nylons and he loves to take pictures and tickle! so I guess we are a match made in Heaven :cheer:

I think your feet are fantastic just the way they are and I would love to tickle them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back