• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Next Atlanta Munch 2020

raslebe

Verified
Hey there folks! Sorry for slacking on scheduling the next munch. I'd like to try changing things up a little to accommodate people as much as possible.

For starters, I'd like to change the location: the venue I've been picking is just too crowded on weekends. I'm looking for a new place to meet, and am open to suggestions.

Also, are folks okay about meeting weekends vs. weekdays? Is meeting around noon still good?

Most of my weekends in March are*packed except for the 14th.

Suggestions anyone?

Stay tuned for further updates.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I would love to travel up and take part sometime :) I'll follow this thread

I would really like to come to one of these but only weekends will work for me.

Well...with whats happening with the coronavirus maybe its better to postpone these for a while.

@James30, I tend to agree. I hadn't found a location yet anyway, and this virus brouhaha makes it less likely people will want to come.

Let's see what happens in April.

In the meantime, let's all at least keep chatting - take advantage of being forced to be online[emoji16]

Thanks raslebe for keeping on keeping on in scheduling these munches. Of course the covid-19 situation has put an end to gatherings for a while. I do appreciate your efforts to give the Georgia/Atlanta lees and lers a chance to meet. Stay safe, one and all.

Thanks, man! We'll have to wing it while this virus does its thing to our everyday lives, but we will do a munch again!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back