• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NFL Week 17.

Bugman

Verified
The Bills wrap up their season with a 42-17 pounding of Miami.

Houston wins the AFC South, beating the Jaguars 20-3.

The Lions come out of Lambeau with a 31-0 win over the Packers.

New England 38 Jets 3. Todd Bowles will be fired tonight or tomorrow.

After a snoozer first half the Giants and Cowboys got into a shootout. New York falls short 35-36.

The Falcons end the season with a 34-32 win over Tampa Bay.

With Brees and other starters sitting out the Panthers romp in the Superdome 33-14.

Last edited:
That catch that Cole Beasley had to lift the Cowboys over the Giants was amazing.

One thing I don't want to think about but could be a possibility, with the Patriots win over the Jets, if God forbid the Chiefs should fall to the Raiders and the Chargers beat the Donkeys, that puts the Chiefs in the number 3 slot in the AFC. I'll be keeping one eye on the scoreboard.

Barbershopman

With all due respect to Drew Brees, Khalil Mack, and Aaron Donald, Patrick Mahomes with 5,097 yards passing and 50 TD passes has to be the favorite for NFL league MVP, just sayin'.

Barbershopman

With all due respect to Drew Brees, Khalil Mack, and Aaron Donald, Patrick Mahomes with 5,097 yards passing and 50 TD passes has to be the favorite for NFL league MVP, just sayin'.

Barbershopman

What a game! AFC West Champs, No. 1 AFC seed and a first round bye. Plus home field throughout. That defense played lights out. More please. :D

Yes, more please!!

The Pittsburgh game is over and everyone is still on the field watching the end of the Browns-Ravens game on the big screen. Imagine you're a Pittsburgh fan and you're rooting for the BROWNS!!:laughhard:

Ravens interception!! Baltimore are the AFC North champs and Pittsburgh is eliminated.

WOW! What a final weekend and it isn't over yet!! The Colts and the Titans play tonight with a win and your in.

A correction in my previous post, Pittsburgh can get in, but only if the Colts-Titans game ends in a tie. Given the nature of this season, it COULD happen?!?

Barbershopman

What a game in Baltimore. The Ravens over Cleveland 26-24. The Browns fall just short of a winning record but watch out for this team next year.

The Steelers beat the Bengals 16-13 but are out of the postseason.

Seattle needed a late filed goal to pull out a 27-24 win over the Cardinals.

Bears over the Vikings 24-10.

With the Bears win the Eagles back into the playoffs, blanking Washington 24-0.

Chargers over Denver 23-9.

Rams 48 49ers 32.

Last edited:
WOW! What a final weekend and it isn't over yet!! The Colts and the Titans play tonight with a win and your in.

A correction in my previous post, Pittsburgh can get in, but only if the Colts-Titans game ends in a tie. Given the nature of this season, it COULD happen?!?

Barbershopman

It could, but I wouldn't bet on it. If Luck gets hot I don't think the Titans have a chance.

Luck is definitely my pick for comeback player of the year.

Barbershopman

No doubt about that. Heck, some people thought his career might be over.

If the Titans have any chance Henry has to have a big game. Gabbert isn't getting you to the promised land.

Skins fans here in the DC/MD are just glad that the season's over. I didn't expect them to win today, but I thought they'd at least show up. And with the jobs of the HC and GM appearing to be safe, the Redskins are gonna have to hit some home runs in the offseason in order to win people back. To say that the fans are sick and tired, is an understatement.

Not only did the team get embarrassed today, but the franchise as a whole got embarrassed. The stadium was taken over by Eagles fans today.
Screenshot_61.png

Last edited:
Skins fans her in the DC/MD are just glad that the season's over. I didn't expect them to win today, but I thought they'd at least show up. And with the jobs of the HC and GM appearing to be safe, the Redskins are gonna have to hit some home runs in the offseason in order to win people back. To say that the fans are sick and tired, is an understatement.

Not only did the team get embarrassed today, but the franchise as a whole got embarrassed. The stadium was taken over by Eagles fans today.
View attachment 576755

Sadly, I doubt anything will change as long as Dan Snyder is in charge. He's an embarrassment to the NFL.

I will be somewhat shocked if Kansas City wins their divisional round in two weeks. As you know, the Chiefs have a long history of going limp in the post-season, especially against seemingly beatable opponents and at home. Their defense has been abysmal all season. They may have only allowed the faiders 3 points today, but they were hemorrhaging yards and first downs to a horrible 5-11 team. One of these wild card teams playing next weekend will go to Arrowhead and beat them, even with the incredible Patrick Mahomes, their best QB since Len Dawson.

The lack of discipline and poor performance of the Chiefs defense will not get them far. One and done. Again.

Sadly, I doubt anything will change as long as Dan Snyder is in charge. He's an embarrassment to the NFL.

Well this morning the team got together for some secret meeting and everyone is wondering what it was about. There's a good chance that everyone's reading too much into it, but everyone's hoping that something changes.

And as I said, this offseason is gonna need some home runs. I'm talking about both staff and player additions. Because I can honestly say that at this moment, there are only two things that look bright for 2019: Our 2nd Round pick Derrius Guice making his debut at running back, and our interior D-Line looks set for the next few years.

I will be somewhat shocked if Kansas City wins their divisional round in two weeks. As you know, the Chiefs have a long history of going limp in the post-season, especially against seemingly beatable opponents and at home. Their defense has been abysmal all season. They may have only allowed the faiders 3 points today, but they were hemorrhaging yards and first downs to a horrible 5-11 team. One of these wild card teams playing next weekend will go to Arrowhead and beat them, even with the incredible Patrick Mahomes, their best QB since Len Dawson.

The lack of discipline and poor performance of the Chiefs defense will not get them far. One and done. Again.

If the Chiefs let whoever they play against hang around, I don't see them winning. They're at their best when they pounce on and bury their opponents early. Like yesterday, at 21-0 that game was over. But we all know the Raiders aren't good, and that it'll be a different story come playoff time. All of the Chiefs losses this season have come against playoff teams. And if we're gonna be real, they just squeaked by Baltimore when they played against them.

Yes, more please!!

The Pittsburgh game is over and everyone is still on the field watching the end of the Browns-Ravens game on the big screen. Imagine you're a Pittsburgh fan and you're rooting for the BROWNS!!:laughhard:

Something is definitely wrong in Pittsburgh. A lot going on behind closed doors and curtains. When you have a key player sitting out the season and losing key players like Antonio Brown and disgruntled players wanting to leave. A qb at the center of controversy who will probably retire sometime in the next 3 seasons and a coach looking for answers.. wow. Pittsburgh has always been a consistent powerhouse team. Looks like the wheels may be slowly coming off.

Last edited:
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back