• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NFL Week Seven.

Bugman

Verified
In London the Titans went for a two point conversion and it blew up in their faces. Why they didn't kick the PAT to force overtime will leave a lot of people guessing. Chargers 20 Titans 19. It's going to be a long plane ride home.

The Jaguars got Bortled at home today and have lost three in a row. Texans 20 Jags 7. Correction: Kessler played some of the game at QB.

After being pushed around most of the day Cam Newton led a furious 4th quarter comeback to beat the Eagles 21-17. The Eagles had one last shot to win but came up short.

The Bears-Patriots game also came down to the end. Needing a 55 yard bomb to the end zone for the win, the Bears completed a 54 yard pass as time ran out.

The fading Dolphins also lost at home to the Lions 32-21.

The Browns are playing in their 4th OT game of the year, tied 23-23 with Tampa Bay. Update: Tampa Bay 26 Browns 23.

Last edited:
Drew Brees joined the 500 passing touchdown club today and got his first career win against the Ravens 24-23.

The Redskins squeak by the Cowboys 20-17 when a 52 yard field goal try that would have sent the game to overtime bounced off the goal post.

Rams 39 49ers 10. Enough said.

Drew Brees joined the 500 passing touchdown club today and got his first career win against the Ravens 24-23.

The Redskins squeak by the Cowboys 20-17 when a 52 yard field goal try that would have sent the game to overtime bounced off the goal post.

Yes, congrats to Drew Brees. As many have said when he became the all-time passing leader, he plays the game the right way. He has now beaten all other 31 teams in the league.

With family today so didn't see any games save the last five minutes of the Redskins/Cowboys and of course tonight.

Poor Cowboys, make the 47 yarder only to have a false start to move them back 5 yards and then DOINK one off of the upright trying to tie the game. Jerry Jones was last seen in the luxury suite banging his head against the wall.:bwahaha:

The tomahawk chop is alive and well in Arrowhead. Not only is the offense on cruise control, but the defense is holding Andy Dalton and AJ Green pretty much in check, especially in the second half. The Bengals just put Jeff Driskell in at quarterback with 4 minutes left in the game and the Chiefs up 45-10, guess they are waving the white flag. Now they are playing Sweet Caroline with Mahomes leading the crowd, way to go CHIEFS!

Barbershopman

Yes, congrats to Drew Brees. As many have said when he became the all-time passing leader, he plays the game the right way. He has now beaten all other 31 teams in the league.

Brees has always been a class act. When he calls it a career the HOF is waiting.

Poor Cowboys, make the 47 yarder only to have a false start to move them back 5 yards and then DOINK one off of the upright trying to tie the game. Jerry Jones was last seen in the luxury suite banging his head against the wall.:bwahaha:
I love it when that happens. :D

The tomahawk chop is alive and well in Arrowhead. Not only is the offense on cruise control, but the defense is holding Andy Dalton and AJ Green pretty much in check, especially in the second half. The Bengals just put Jeff Driskell in at quarterback with 4 minutes left in the game and the Chiefs up 45-10, guess they are waving the white flag. Now they are playing Sweet Caroline with Mahomes leading the crowd, way to go CHIEFS!

Barbershopman

The Chiefs put on a clinic tonight. That was complete, utter destruction of the Bengals. I'm starting to think the only thing that can stop the Chiefs offence is...the Chiefs offense. Think that crowd was raucous tonight? Wait until Denver visits Arrowhead next Sunday.

BIG WIN TODAY FOR MY REDSKINS. Shouldn't have come down to a last second field goal attempt, but they beat Dallas, so it's a good day.

I knew that they were gonna zero in on Zeke Elliot, but I didn't see 33 yards coming. They shut him down.

CORRECTION- The Cowboys never attempted the 47 yard game winning field goal, the false start nullified the play.

Yeah, BBGuy, the Cowboys took a page out of the Seahawks playbook. They have arguably one of the best backs in the league and they totally ignore him in a winnable game.

Barbershopman

The Chiefs put on a clinic tonight. That was complete, utter destruction of the Bengals. I'm starting to think the only thing that can stop the Chiefs offence is...the Chiefs offense. Think that crowd was raucous tonight? Wait until Denver visits Arrowhead next Sunday.

Oh yeah Arrowhead was rockin' Sunday night. And when the Donkeys and Keenum visit Sunday, the Arrowhead rowdies will be so loud, he won't be able to bark his signals loud enough. I count on at least 2 false start penalties because of the loudest stadium in the NFL. Besides, if Mahomes and company do what they do, then Denver will be throwing the ball starting the 3rd quarter just to keep up!!

Barbershopman

Oh yeah Arrowhead was rockin' Sunday night. And when the Donkeys and Keenum visit Sunday, the Arrowhead rowdies will be so loud, he won't be able to bark his signals loud enough. I count on at least 2 false start penalties because of the loudest stadium in the NFL. Besides, if Mahomes and company do what they do, then Denver will be throwing the ball starting the 3rd quarter just to keep up!!

Barbershopman

It may be the closest thing to a playoff atmosphere you can get during the regular season. I remember watching the game that really started it all, and oddly enough that was also against Denver.

I was in the stands on November 16, 1997 when Pete Stoyanovich hit a 54 yard field goal to beat Denver.

You want to talk about a stadium eruption. Our offense were driving, out of time outs and Rich Gannon was just trying to get us close. He hit Andre Rison on an out pattern with about four seconds on the clock and all I was thinking was GET OUT OF BOUNDS. What made it more nerve racking was that day, the temperature was about 22 degrees, so the ball was hard and wasn't going to fly all that well. I was in the upper deck about 40 yard line and he made it just barely. We couldn't tell whether or not it was good until we heard the crowd noise swell from that end of the stadium and then it was just pandemonium!!

Barbershopman

I was in the stands on November 16, 1997 when Pete Stoyanovich hit a 54 yard field goal to beat Denver.

You want to talk about a stadium eruption. Our offense were driving, out of time outs and Rich Gannon was just trying to get us close. He hit Andre Rison on an out pattern with about four seconds on the clock and all I was thinking was GET OUT OF BOUNDS. What made it more nerve racking was that day, the temperature was about 22 degrees, so the ball was hard and wasn't going to fly all that well. I was in the upper deck about 40 yard line and he made it just barely. We couldn't tell whether or not it was good until we heard the crowd noise swell from that end of the stadium and then it was just pandemonium!!

Barbershopman

I'm glad you got to see such a great win. I went to a few Chiefs games but it was in the 70's when they were a really bad team. Saw them play the Rams once. We were in the nosebleed seats in one of the end zones and like your game it was freezing. A lot of Chiefs fans today were not around then. Arrowhead was pretty empty back in those days, hard as that might be for people to believe.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back