• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nibbling as a tickle tool

jd58

TMF Expert
I found out a long time ago that soft nibbling can take a ticklish lady
and heighten her ticklishness. The toes are the best target when it comes to
this kind of tickling.
I would like your opinion.

Nibbling on a woman's bare toes is fun even if it doesn't tickle much. :feets:

It depends on the girl toes' sensitivty, but generally it tickles them very bad when you nibble just under them, on the ball of their feet :)

i have found that nibbling works VERY WELL all over the body, both on myself, and on every lady i have played with.
adding in the oral aspect hicks it up a notch.
steve

I found out a long time ago that soft nibbling can take a ticklish lady
and heighten her ticklishness. The toes are the best target when it comes to
this kind of tickling.
I would like your opinion.
I agree jd. I think even moving your tongue around between her toes mixed with the nibbling helps too.

I agree jd. I think even moving your tongue around between her toes mixed with the nibbling helps too.

My wife loves hates when my tongue goes between her toes. As for nibbling, to me it depends on how it is done and where on the foot as well. For her, a bite on the heel or side of the arch doesnt tickle that much but move into the arch or on the balls of her feet and that works just fine.

Nibbling is great fun.... center of the arch is great too.. also works thru nylons. Can also be VERY sensuous

For me, Nibbling definitely heightens my sensitivity. Nibbling on my feet and/or hips is a sure fire way to have me tap out! :)

I've found nibbling the soles to be a pretty deadly technique :)

Nibbling my wife's toes, ball of her foot and arch will get her howling with laughter, my beard is an added sensation according to her.

Yes I love to nibble on women's ticklish feet and lick in between their ticklish toes. Makes them really squirm if they are really ticklish on their feet. I LOVE IT.....LOL

Agreed! Nibbling the tips of the toes and the base or ball of the foot can really tickle, even through nylons!

Not a fan of it, personally. Don't like to do it. Don't like it done to me. Fingertips are in my opinion the best tools for tickle torture.

Nibbling combined with sucking and licking,on the tips of the toes, when the toes are tied back, the skin made tight and taunt.
works for a lot of people, drives me made, that's why i'am mainly ler

that sounds fun. I like nibbling the inner part of the sole near the center, where it's most fleshy =p
guess it's not so much nibbling as it is gliding my teeth across that part.

I must admit, I'm not a fan. Not into putting other people's body parts near my mouth XD.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back