• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nicole in the stocks Bare feet!

Patiklers

TMF Regular
Here we have Nicole. This isn't just any Nicole, This is Our sitter Nicole! Yes our 19 yr old sitter,,
Who just so happened to somehow come across what we do here and actually asked us about it,, Yes, asked us, Talk about shell shock! Anyways, to make a long story short, she had a crazy wanting to try this even though she told me her feet are off limits to everyone,, that even the tops cannot be touched, anyway, thats like sau=ying " sickem" to a bulldog! LOL, so here she goes, she went onto the stocks first! There will me LOTS more of her to come,, what a treasure of a find,, An awesome ticklee that has extremely ticklish feet but a wonderful desire to be tickled, She is a good friend of ours so feel free to ask any questions regarding her, she will answer she will be a regular here,, Enjoy,, she is truly a great ticklee, with some of the most perfect shaped ticklish feet, yumm
This clip will be in our store at 10pm est.

ICE

http://clips4sale.com/store/6754

Your own Stock is very nice. Do can tell me how you build this Stock? :D

Rawr.

I agree with everyone else. The more Nicole the better.

wow - she is really cute, lucky one you are. Thanks for sharing...
BTW: Your own stocks are really well-built. Good work.

More!

Will we see more of her in the future? Her sitting up on the tickle table would be great!

She is awesome!!! She is EASY on the eyes, and her feet are smokin!!! Please pass this on to her and tickle the s**t outta her bare feet again!!

we are setting that up,,

She is awesome!!! She is EASY on the eyes, and her feet are smokin!!! Please pass this on to her and tickle the s**t outta her bare feet again!!

Next time she knows we are going to try and immobilize them better (maybe wrap her legs) and try a little nonstop action to see how much she can take,, she is actually excited everyone likes her so far!! She digs the tickling thing, I love it when she tells us how much the anticipation of the next shoot works on her,,LOL,,whats funny is she said she never really liked her feet before till we got ahold of them,,

Will we see more of her in the future? Her sitting up on the tickle table would be great!

we are actually in the process of a NEW tickle seat where they are sitting up and legs / feet are secured much tighter,, so you can get a good look at their reactions as we tickle them

we are actually in the process of a NEW tickle seat where they are sitting up and legs / feet are secured much tighter,, so you can get a good look at their reactions as we tickle them

Make sure Nicole's the first to test it out. :D

she actually

got in contact nwith us recently to see about getting her in again and even asked if we were going to go after her feet again,,LOL

I just loved Missie she was AWESOME!!!
Is there anyone on your site that is as good or better than Missie?

Thanks

Oh my, I need to move to Pennsylvania and find a babysitter like that. Great clip!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back