• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Night, Meeting, Medical Forward, And, Decision, Or No Decision?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross entered the apartment, and kissed Kayley.

"Uh oh, I know that face. Something is not right" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "Timothy wants to see me about something. I'm going tomorrow, alone. " Ross said.

Kayley rubbed Ross's hands. "Stay calm, don't pre judge"

Ross kissed Kayley's head. "My rationale principal"

Ross did not sleep much that night.

The next morning, Ross donned a navy suit and tie, went to the office, and met Tim at an Upper East Side Italian eatery that day at one

"Okay, Timothy. I am present. How may I help you?" Ross said

Tim sighed. "Ross, I know that you have a lot of things going on, and I know that Jack is President of RossShell, but, may I please ask that for.. larger projects, you take a close look and change things yourself"

Ross sighed, more than mildly annoyed, but kept his cool

"Tim, if I may. Account managers have been servicing you for a long time now, a couple of years. Remember why I hired Jack in the first place? So that Jack runs things day to day at RossShell, and basically, I get blamed if a client sues the company or holds RossShell responsible. I dont mind telling you, this surprises me, and I'm, more than a bit disappointed" Ross said honestly.

"I miss the days that we used to go through things together. " Tim said,.

"In other words, basically, you miss the days where you would complain to me, I would be changing things, and we would be fighting over every little detail? I consider you my closest male friend Timothy, much as I have felt like I have wanted to wring your neck over the years, as I'm sure you have wanted to wring mine too. I consider this a very, very bad idea" Ross said.

"Okay, then how about this? A compromise? After the account manager finishes my monthly project every month, and I meet with Jack to go over it with him and approve it, you at least sit in on the meeting?" Tim said

"It sounds like a compromise, and I will agree to it, providing you are reasonable, and dont make me change my whole schedule if I must be in OKC for my usual three day trip each month. Not only do I have a responsibility as Kayley's husband first and foremost, I am chairman and CEO of RossShell, and an Equal Partner in a multi billion dollar energy company. The only real reason I have not scaled down RossShell significantly, or sold it, is because of Kayley, our relationship, and her career. If and when Kayley is ready to retire , which I dont see for 10 years at least, I told her it is 100 percent her decision, and she has to come to me. I will not use manipulation, badgering, or guilt. Do you understand that?" Ross asked.

"Yes" Tim said.

Ross and Tim finished lunch. Ross went back to the office, and went in to see Jack.

"Jack, from now on,. Tim requests that I sit in even as a silent advisor every month when you hand him his monthly project. I dont like it, but as we both know, in addition to being my friend for many years, Tim is also an important client. I took a lot of pressure which I used to have off myself by giving Tim's work to an account manager, and by asking you to join our company to help me with much of the day to day work. I have to give in on something" Ross said.

Jack smiled. "Ross, while I dont know all the details, I have some idea of thow things used to be with you and Timothy before I started working at RossShell. However I can help you, or Timothy, I am here" Jack said.

Ross grinned. "That's why you are on our team, Jack. To save me from people like Timothy, and from myself"

Ross went home. He tried to stay calm so as not to rile Kayley up, but she could see that something was not right.

"Okay, out with it. You dont look right. Tell your partner your burdens" Kayley said.

Ross took a swig of Freshly brewed iced tea. "Kale, Timothy wants me to compromise by sitting in on the meeting with Jack every month to go over Timothy's monthly campaign. It is not ideal, but, he is still my client, and , compared to how things used to me with Tim and I, I took a lot of pressure off myself as you know by hiring account managers to deal with Tim, and hiring Jack to change how I run RossShell. I cant say no to everything" Ross said.

Kayley rubbed Ross's face. "Tis, okay,. Shower wtih education lady, and then she will take you out to dinner"

Ross and Kayley showered, went to a Chinese place in Chinatown, and when they got home, Kayley removed her red high heels, and tan stockings, and put her feet in Ross's lap.

"You know what to do, so do it!" Kayley said, calmly and civiliy but firmly.

Ross put his face in Kayley's musky soles, and inhaled them. Then he attacked Kayley';s soles with fingers, and she erupted with giggles!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! OH OH MY GAWD OH NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Ross looked at Kayley. "Ladder, please?"

Kayley smirked. "But of course, Kayley knows that company head had a difficult day"

Kayley stood on the third to last step of the ladder, on her toes, and rose up.

Seeing such, completely took Ross's mind off Tim, and caused his pecker to swell.

When they got to the bedroom, Ross and Kayley kissed quietly. Ross eased Kayley on to the bed, she let Ross get on top, kiss her from head to toes, got wet when he touched her nipples, and Ross inserted his member into Kayley's wet pussy as he shot a load, almost from relief.

"Thank You" Ross said, kissing Kayley's hair.

"Ah, dont you dare do that! No thanks required. Wife, remember? Partner, remember? We are in this life together. Your problems are my problems, and my problems are your problems" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley held each other. Ross drifted off to sleep, got up to use the bathroom, got back into bed, and slept.

Kayley got up at her usual 5 am time, got dressed, and kissed Ross goodbye.

At 7 am, the phone rang. Ross had turned over, intending to go into the office at his usual 9 to 10 am and stay til 6 as he always did.

The call at first scared the shit out of Ross, because he thought that something was wrong with his father.

Ross looked at the call, and it was Fritz.

Ross quickly answered it. "Fritz,? Are you okay, buddy?"

"Ross, major news, major news. Steve and I have been up all night working on a surprise. You are not going to believe what we think we pulled off! I know that you just got home, but even for 24 hours, you need to get down here ASAP"" Fritz said

"What" was so important for the excitement in Fritz's voice, and that Ross had to "Get down there ASAP?

That would be seen

Last edited:
"I miss the days that we used to go through things together. " Tim said,.
Like most selfish people, Tim wants the undivided attention of his friend, Ross, regardless of Ross's other responsibilities.
"That's why you are on our team, Jack. To save me from people like Timothy,
Which I hope that Jack can do.
Your problems are my problems, and my problems are your problems" Kayley said.
Kayley is back to being the good wife.

Clearly from your statement, mils despises Tim.

The author guesses that Tim has given both Ross and mils, reason to despise Tim.

So far, since Ross hired Jack, Jack has been Ross's savior, for RossShell, the clients, and for Ross, from himself.

Kayley just has times when she feels that Ross goes too far, and maybe, "uses her as a sex object" even though she does the same, by being Dominant, and downright nasty, when Ross is the sub.

More to come anytime from tomorrow night, to Sunday, depending on R/L: things, and the author's condition

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back