• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nikki Tickle Tortures Candice - Review

ChiNo

So I'm quickly falling in love with Candice, and I'm quickly falling in love with Tickle Central, a studio that doesn't get a lot of attention in the video section, probably due to them not really providing previews, but hey its okay. Theres a page where you can find a lot of previews for their clips from 06 and before, but anyway. This is Nikki Tickle Tortures Candice, and I think it's GREAT. Seriously. I love Candice haha. And she looks around my age right? ok ok.

So just to clarify, this clip is from Tickle Central, runs 7+ minutes, and is about half upperbody, half feet.

To start Candice is cuffed laying on her back with her arms stretched way above her head laying on the bed, prime exposure for armpit tickling (probably my FAVORITE). Nikki spends most of the time on her armpits, and some stomach, both of which tickle Candice pretty bad, but her armpits I've noticed her always going "NOT MY ARMS/ARMPITS" in the few clips I've seen of her. I REALLY like how Tickle Central has her secured pretty good so that even when Nikki goes for the underarms, Candice can't really pull her arms in at all. I hate when that happens when a tickler is trying to torture and/or play with the armpits.

I love Candice's laughter, and Nikki laughs along too for most of the clip, obviously having a ton of fun. She also teases Candice a few times, something I enjoy a lot.

Then later we have Candice now lying on her stomach, with her feet cuffed and socked. Nikki spends some time tickling her socked feet before eventually removing the socks and really digging her nails into Candice's soles, which drives Candice crazy with laughter. Oh man I love this.

So yeah I'm a little biased because I really like Tickle Central lately, and I really like Candice haha, but all-in-all I think this is a great clip. Nikki is pretty and Candice is extremely pretty, seems pretty legit ticklish, and has a great laugh. A great combo!! There's another clip where Candice tickles Nikki back, and several others involving Candice, which I'll try to review whenever I see them. I'm also pretty curious to see how good of a 'ler Candice can be.

Cons? Meh I'd have to kind of nit-picky to find any cons here. And I didn't see anything that bothered me enough to write about.

So!
Great upperbody work, great work on the feet. Camera was pretty solid to me. Only wish it could have gone on longer and that there was mo- oh wait there is more in the store lol.

Numbers can definitely be biased, after all it's based on opinion, but I would give this a 9.5/10

Anyways, hope this helps! Comment if you want. :D

I've been a huge fan of Tickle Central! Check out the clips of Lani, my dream ticklee!! :snoopy

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back