• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NINO'S TICKLING STUDIO/PATREON REVIEW - ISSUE #2 RESOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

davejones

NINO'S TICKLING STUDIO/PATREON REVIEW

TF COMMUNITY,

I am currently a buyer of F/M clips, an affiliate member of CS4, and a webmaster and hopefully will own my studio in the future to produce great content for the community and raise money for various charities...

I have mixed reviews about this page, but a few issues need to be addressed to the TF community and we need to make some corrections that will benefit the potential growth of the community and possibly help improve this store. This store does have some excellent content in the F/M genre and attractive Latina models, however, that does not give them the right to treat a client this way.

Keep in mind before reading this, that I tried for the past 8 days to resolve this issue privately and feel it is the right thing to do as a person before posting publically about a grievance. I hate to give negative reviews unless it is a real issue that can hurt other studios, minors, and clients. I understand the economic situation in her country and told her in the email, that I do not want to hurt the employment situation of her Adult models because of the studio's errors.

Issue #1:

I was a member of Nino's Tickling Studio from Caracas, Venezuela on Patreon and asked if they had any F/M material that was not on the monthly membership page for purchase. I told them to take a few days to find the videos, my budget, which models, and that I am in no rush if they do have any extra content for personal use purchases.

The person promptly replied back and then proceeded to send me videos that were already included in my membership, but since there is an English barrier, we eventually found 2 videos that were not on her Patreon page and agreed at the price of $24 by Paypal. While we were working through the translation barrier, the store attempted to block me after I already paid for membership and told me, "No free videos my friend!".

At this point, I spent over 40 dollars in Nino's studio including the price of the membership plus past clips that I purchased from their affiliate sites.

The manager then apologized again and said they made a mistake about blocking me after the store realized I was a paid member.

However, they never let me return for the remaining week of my monthly membership because the studio knew they sold me clips from the studio where I was already a member.

The manager then sent me the wrong video with Nino, the studio owner in the video and not the model I requested. I was very patient and asked for the original video I requested. After receiving the money, the manager said they lost the video backup and that she was sorry. She then kept sending me videos again that were already included in my membership.

The manager then said, they "found" the correct videos" and proceeded to ask me for another sale and customs while still being blocked. Instead of giving me the correct video, she tried to make another sale thinking just sending me random videos was going to resolve the issue. This studio uses bait-and-switch tactics. She figured if she kept me blocked, I couldn't see she was selling me titles from my paid membership.

I asked if the studio could correct her error and send me the correct title and they refused. I became suspicious of this studio and asked who owned the studio in case some studio was selling their content as someone else and they responded with an arrogant disrespectful email in Spanish saying "It does not matter who you are speaking with. These are the clips and I do not care if you buy them from me or any other site!".

I wished the studio good luck and was going to accept it as a loss while the studio was telling me I should be satisfied as "a win" with the replacement video.

If this studio had fixed their mistake and acted ethically, I would of most likely been a regular clip customer, posted positive clip reviews, and ordered regular customs since these are rare international clips to find.

Best Regards,
Dave Jones

Last edited:
I was very cordial with this studio and told the studio how I felt professionally. I saved my correspondence. I never insulted this store or the model or wanted to harm their business. It does not make sense for me to discredit this studio or to take time away from my work to discuss a grievance unless it is a real concern.

I will check this afternoon if the titles are corrected before I edit and update the thread and I will update this thread by tonight. That is my main concern and finally, the studio is checking the titles which is all I want.

About being blocked and the videos, it is really simple, the creator made a mistake and tried to rush a quick sale from movies already included in my membership.

As far as Nino says Patreon blocks a "free member" when they cancel, is not true. I was still a paid member. Nino blocked me and she even threatened by PM to do it to me because I did not notify her personally when we negotiated the videos, that I was canceling on Patreon in one week. I had an extra week in my membership but told Patreon I was not going to renew. It was nothing personal.

I still had one week left and it was the creator who had the option to block according to Patreon TOS to let the client stay the week they paid for or to block them and Nino or the assistant chose to block me.

I felt bad because I did not request her videos and saw she was not happy when I read her threats to block the rest of my paid membership once I had left her community without telling her in the PM.

I decided the right thing was to purchase the videos from her for her efforts and give her some business advice because of how angry she was when she found out that I was leaving her page. This is when she decided to send me the wrong video with her in the video and ignore issue #2. She kept saying "confirm" and once I did not answer in time, I was kept blocked.

I have left other pages on Patreon but they still honor the entire month. This studio knows how it works.

I am not concerned with the transaction, because I take responsibility for not doing my research about this store's business practices. If that is the way they conduct business, I have the right and choice to buy clips in another store or their store. They also have the right to sell and charge whatever they want for their clips. The business is more concerned with short-term profit than long-term customer service and that is their right as a business, to use that strategy...

Also, anyone reading this thread, it is unprofessional to discuss which models I wanted to view in public when it comes to a customer purchase unless I mention what video I bought. Unfortunately, I did not request just Nino videos and possibly if I did, I would have been treated better. Nothing against Nino videos, but the wrong video she sent me was very poor with just a guy and feet. She became even less cordial once I said I did not want that video and kept me blocked from my remaining week on Patreon.

"All this studio needed to do was send me the correct video after she found it an hour later after I paid for the mistake video on issue #1. Instead, the studio wanted to prove a point to me that I should accept the wrong replacement videos, and buy them again because I was lucky to see any of their videos. Like automatically an F/M buyer just happens to accept random models because it comes from Nino studio. That is where the arrogance comes in. Some of us customers have a detailed interest in a clip before we decide to pay with our hard-earned money for a clip. "

All I ask is on issue #1, just do not try to sell someone videos that were already included in the membership and stop blocking paying monthly membership customers who did nothing wrong.

I will add, that Nino does a very good job as a performer in most of her videos and this is just one poor video I saw her in. If you are fine with going through a process of a random price and enjoy the pressure to buy or enjoy bait and switch, then Nino clips are worth buying with or without membership. Below in the reply section, I will include the video you should avoid and buy since this is a review forum.

My main concern is not attracting the wrong kind of traffic to this store or genre because of the title mistakes. Otherwise, if this store can fix its business practices, and business ethics and get organized, the studio has solid potential...

1PMET UPDATE: Nino's Tickling Studio corrected the 'Title Mistakes', which is the more important issue and that issue was deleted from my review.

Last edited:
ISSUE #2:

I deleted it from the first review because the Studio after 9 days, corrected the issue. Thank you to the Nino studio for taking that issue seriously and protecting the community...

DAVE JONES F/M VIDEO REVIEWS:

NINO PUTS JESUS ON THE GUILLOTINE - F/M:
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=76870918

Horrible 7-minute video... Don't waste your money unless you like looking at male feet and the male model looking up in a guillotine. It is just a filler video that was made to build the library which has around 7 or 8 F/M videos total on the Nino site. Hardly any footage of the female model. This is the replacement video I received for the missing video I mentioned above. Don't judge Nino's rest of her videos based on this poor video. We all have bad days.

Grade: D-

NINO WITH EMILY, SARA WITH ALEXANDER - FFF/M:
http://tinyurl.com/fd388mvf

An outstanding clip around 10 minutes and does not look like any acting in this clip like in the other clip I reviewed. I purchased this clip on C4S before I joined the Patreon. Worth buying at most price points under 20 USD since the studio charges random prices on different platforms. Nino does an excellent job on the male model who is lucky to be in this video with the beautiful Emily and Sara. Nino takes the lead and does most of the foot tickling, but is good at the upper body tickling, especially when she does the upper body with cream and brushes near the end of the video. This is the clip that made me want to buy more clips before I found out how arrogant the owners of this studio are. Studios need to produce more F/M clips like this and this clip is legit fire and all 3 women are attractive in this video. The most attractive models are Emily and Sara who look to be in their early 20s in this video and Nino who is attractive for a 40+ woman and is the best performer in this clip at getting the reactions. The only issue is it should be a 4K video version too and about 15 minutes instead of 10, but the HD 1080p version is still good quality.

Grade: A

Last edited:
This is proof of the transaction and shows me trying not to buy her videos after I was blocked and to move on with my day.

However, I bought 2 videos because she admitted she made a mistake in her email, pretended to be cordial about blocking me, and only apologized to me to complete this transaction.

I felt bad as a person because I thought she was offended by me canceling my paid membership for the next month with such a strong reaction by blocking me and I then bought 2 videos for the studio's efforts. I was trying to make peace that it was not personal for me to leave her membership page. Everyone has their reasons why they create a community and I felt her apology was genuine after she realized she blocked a paid member for no reason at all.

She then sold me the incorrect title and the other video which was already included in my blocked membership. At that point, I knew I was robbed and taken advantage of.

Then after I bought the videos, I was blocked again because the creator did not want me to see I was getting ripped off by buying movies already included in my 'blocked membership', which I had one week remaining.

Not only this creator lied to me, but she also lied to this TF forum above in her rebuttal. I attached the screenshots and some of the proof of my review.

As of this post, 15 days later, issue #2 is resolved, but the creators have not reached out to us to fix issue #1 so I can delete this negative review.

To sum all this up, the way this creator treats customers is to block them, rip them off by selling the wrong videos or videos in the membership, and reblock them.

Attachments

• Screenshot (13190).png
    Screenshot (13190).png
    201.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot (13201).png
    Screenshot (13201).png
    873.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Just stop! You keep attacking Ninoska just stop and move on. She is very easy to work with as I have had multiple interactions with her and all have been easy and pleasant. You keep attacking without even considering the language barrier and yes you are a difficult person. You gave out personal information regarding her home city. All you seem to be doing is trying to cause conflict. You a gaining no sympathy but instead come off as trying to be controlling

Just stop! You keep attacking Ninoska just stop and move on. She is very easy to work with as I have had multiple interactions with her and all have been easy and pleasant. You keep attacking without even considering the language barrier and yes you are a difficult person. You gave out personal information regarding her home city. All you seem to be doing is trying to cause conflict. You a gaining no sympathy but instead come off as trying to be controlling

I am happy your transaction was pleasant with this creator and appreciate the input. I expect her clip sales on C4S to rise with this review and we compliment the model Nino above in our video reviews...

These reviews are not designed to sway or encourage the consumer to purchase from this creator. It is an honest review where we provide a free public service for TF members where we discuss 'public awareness' of the 'negatives' and the 'positives' of clips I buy from my personal experience, so the consumer can make an informed decision before they purchase memberships or clips.

The issue is not with Nino, it is with the people who manage her studio and conducted this transaction. We do not care who the creator is, we just don't want scammers or creators taking advantage of their consumers. There could be new people running this studio and the creator in this transaction never said they were Nino.

We also speak Spanish but were using English for the first few messages and settled the translation issue. In the emails, they wrote in perfect English and we also communicated in Spanish.

No one wants sympathy or requires the creator to do anything further. If the creator wanted to resolve the issue, they would have done the 'right thing' and not tried these tactics and given the consumer what they paid for. Just because you like a creator, enjoy the content, or had a good transaction, does not excuse them from conducting business this way or stop them from harming other consumers.

We are always fair and leave the door open for the creator to do the right thing and why we already deleted part of this review.

Last edited:
You've made your point, but constantly bumping this thread is becoming spam, so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back