• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nipple tickling

KatieTicklish33

TMF Novice
Whats the best thing to use for nipple tickling? My friend and I hooked up not long ago and he was exploring my sides and stomach and then came around to tickling my breasts and nipples. Of course that got a big reaction outta me and he only used his fingers. I was wondering if their was anything else that works well for nipple tickling that we could try out.

I have had experience with this and using your teeth gently whilst restraining the lees arms works very well for me

Feathers of course but I've also used small silk ribbons with some success.

Light nibbling works as does holding the nipple in your teeth and lightly licking it. :) I'll gladly demonstrate on you Katie if you would like ;)

Don't forget the electric toothbrush. That's always good for a charge. :-D

yeah, a vibrating toothbrush will do amazing things to nipples.

Actually, the breast area is a great place to use feathers... already sensitive skin that is very sensitive to any touch...

Since having my nipples pierced recently, mine have become UBER sensitive, to the point where fingers are almost too much to handle...I can't wait until they've healed fully to experience my lady's evil mouth on them...holy. hell. imboned. <3

I agree with all of the above :) I've found that a small vibrator works wonders as well. ;-)

I would imagine that anything that's nice on the skin would work well on tickling that part of the body. Such as feathers. Just have a ball experimenting I'm such that will be fun in itself :).

My girlfriends nipples are one of her most ticklish spots, a little bit of lotion and a few flicking fingers does the trick, no tools required :D

A paint brush can be both evil and glorious. Also if you want to stick with fingers try covering the nipple in a bit of massage or grape oil. Reduces the friction and oh holy shit. Prepared to be destroyed.

I found out that just grazing her nipples with my beard stubble from not shaving drives her out of her mind. It's the most effective technique I use to tickle torture the wife. She can't stand it!

Mmm. Blowing gently, then gently using lips. Amazing for the ler, great reaction from the lee. Katie, you’re smokin hot and I’d LOVE to demonstrate how this works. I know, you’re in another state, and in a relationship, but you can’t blame a guy for thinking about it. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back