• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nirvana

My top 5 Nirvana songs in no particular order:

1. Smells Like Teen Spirit
2. Come As You Are
3. All Apologies (MTV Unplugged version)
4. In Bloom
5. Heart-Shaped Box

Kurt Cobain will live on forever! :D

Not really a big Nirvana fan, but I do like their version of Leadbelly's "Where Did You Sleep Last Night" from MTV Unplugged.

Drew;)

Naw

I was never a nirvana fan...although I do understand that the band was loved. Personally, the band that the drummer of Nirvana, Dave Grohl(spelling?) started is IMO, much better than Nirvana. Foo Fighters, baby!! :D

I've often wondered, Krokus, are you a fan of the band Krokus?

Drew;)

top 5 Krokus songs:
1) Stay Awake All Night
2) Eat the Rich
3) Long Stick Goes Boom
4) Screaming in the Night
5) Midnight Maniac

Last edited:
Re: Naw

Krokus said:
Foo Fighters, baby!! :D

Not as good as Nirvana, IMHO, but I love that song "I'll Stick Around" by them. :D

P.S. Krokus, is that your girlfriend's pic in your sig? She's nice! ;)

My Fave Nirvana Songs:
1)Pennyroyal Tea(that song kicks a##.. )
2)Lake of Fire
3)Smells Like Teen Spirit
4)Polly
5)Frances Farmer(will haver her revennge on Seattle)
CR

tieler said:
Today Nirvana's greatest hits cd came out and I was wondering what everyone's favorite Nirvana song was. I can't pick just one so i'll pick my favorite 5.

I cant wait to hear from everyone else.

Come as you are
Man who sold the world
Where did you sleep last night
Lithium

Don't have the discography in front of me, so I don't remember the others :) But Come as you are is definitely my favorite. And In Utero my favorite album (although the Unplugged one was classic as well)

Re: Naw

Krokus said:
I was never a nirvana fan...although I do understand that the band was loved. Personally, the band that the drummer of Nirvana, Dave Grohl(spelling?) started is IMO, much better than Nirvana. Foo Fighters, baby!! :D

What about Queens of the Stone Age? Grohl drums in that, and they can rock pretty hard when the mood takes them.

Biggles

You know, when I was in high-school I liked Nirvana.

But I always prefered Incesticide over their other albums.

I also like Floyd the Barber off Bleach!

I spent my high school years listening to Nirvana as well and have them to thank for introducing me to to the wide variety of underground rock that I currently enjoy. I'd have trouble ranking the songs, but I can certainly name five (in no particular order) that I especially like:

1) Aneurysm
2) Verse, Chorus, Verse (from the No-Alternative compilation)
3) Drain You
4) Lithium
5) Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
Honorable Mention: The hidden track on Nevermind (Endless, Nameless) is really cool :D

Of course, there are more great songs by Nirvana, but these are some that I would consider classic. Also, what does everyone think of "You Know You're Right?" I didn't like it at first but I think it's growing on me.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back