• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

nitrous Oxide

lzamora

TMF Expert
I was just curious, is there such a thing as laughing gas? Is there a gas you breathe that will make you want to giggle? I've herd it incorperated into some of the tickling stories around here.

-Lucatron:shock:

Nitrous Oxide will make you feel quite euphoric when you breath it in, and it makes some people laugh. The term laughing gas also comes from the fact that it can cause cramps in the midriff, which can be mistaken for laughter.

That's more dangerous than breath-play. That stuff can kill you quickly. It's sometimes used by dentists for short-term sedation. Un-supervised use can cause long-term sedation. You don't want that!!

It's worth repeating from my reply to a different post:

Laughing gas, also known as Nitrous Oxide, is a prescription drug in every state in the union. It should only be used by trained professionals due to the fact that its abuse can result in lethal consequences from Hypoxia caused by reduced Oxygen intake.

Nitrous Oxide also inactivates vitamin B12 from the body and its chronic use can result in Pernicious Anemia.

Some of the symptoms of Pernicious Anemia (low Vitamin B12) are:

Fatigue, changes in blood pressure, rapid heart rate, pallor, depression, muscle weakness, shortness of breath, difficulty in proprioception (body awareness), cognitive impairment (difficulty concentrating and sluggish responses aka cognitive dysfunction or brain fog), frequent diarrhea, Parenthesia (pins and needles sensations or numbness in fingers or toes), Jaundice (impaired formation of blood cells), Glossitis (swollen red tongue), damage to the thyroid, personality or memory changes, and Neuropathic pain.

I am not providing medical advice and this is for informational pruposes only.

Always play safe. Never play with Nitrous Oxide.

As a DDS i use flow regulators and O2 mix sensors...without it suffocation could occur . Don't even think of using it.
Besides, it is an anesthetic and will dull all sensations.

Drugs are baaaad, mmkay?

Fuck it. If you take precautions (such as inhaling it through a balloon rather than directly from the canister), the odds are you'll be fine.
I turned out okay...sorta. :D

Thanks for all your feeback. I suspected it wasn't as giggly as portrayed around here. It's serious stuff. Not to be taken lightly.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back