• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No Country For Old Men

socksoff

TMF Expert
Some Comments and Question

I thought this was one of the best films offered this year.It certainly is up there with the other Coen Films "Fargo" and "Miller's Crossing"
Any others out there feel the same?

I think Javier Bardem's character will join the list of great villans of all time!

I was surprised to learn when I got home from the movie that Kelley MacDonald,who played Carla Jean Moss,is a native of Scotland! Her Southern accent was top notch in my opinion!
But I'm wondering what our southern members of TMF think of her take on the southern drawl in the movie.To all members native to Texas and the surrounding States,(who've seen the movie):Was she convincing?!

I haven't seen it yet, thanks for the recommendation which confirms what others have told me. :D

Loved, loved, loved it. Tommy Lee Jones was rock solid. Everyone was. Beautiful.

I've not seen it yet but I find the Coens' endeavors have to grow on me. I eventually learned to love Fargo, still hate Lebowski. I feel about them the way I feel about David Lynch~humongously talented but truly disturbed. I get enough of people like that just showing up for work every day.:eek:
XOXO

I agree with Danny.

The movie itself was great, but it didn't end, it just stopped. Nothing seemed to get tied together and thus I was pretty frustrated upon leaving.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back