• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No kidnap tickling? I dont get it

ticklemaster500

TMF Poster
Sup, I was thinking about this before, how come no man ever kidnaps a woman and just ties her up and tickles her? Cuz u are always hearing that a man captures a woman, rapes her, then kills her, why rape when u can tickle! its just weard i think, that no one has ever captured someone and ticked them alot. I mean, u would get in trouble im sure, but idk, figured id post it here. If someone is really scared whuch they would be after getting kidnapped, would they laugh if you tickled there feet? And im talking REAL not planned tied down tickling. I wonder if they would still be very ticklish if you did that? I know this is a kinda weard question, but i figured id post it here.

Last edited:
As much as we fantasise about it, when in a fearful situation, tickling does not elicit laughter.

Tickling is inherently a social response that is effective when the parties involved share some level of intimacy (includnig family relationships).

Kidnap and tickling exists only in the TMF fiction vaults.

Sup, I was thinking about this before, how come no man ever kidnaps a woman and just ties her up and tickles her? Cuz u are always hearing that a man captures a woman, rapes her, then kills her, why rape when u can tickle! its just weard i think, that no one has ever captured someone and ticked them alot. I mean, u would get in trouble im sure, but idk, figured id post it here. If someone is really scared whuch they would be after getting kidnapped, would they laugh if you tickled there feet? And im talking REAL not planned tied down tickling. I wonder if they would still be very ticklish if you did that? I know this is a kinda weard question, but i figured id post it here.

I don't believe the victim would be in a jovial mood if she was snatched against her will. I'm not about to try it myself.

Rape is not about intimacy of any kind - rape is about control and some form of hatred. Tickling, for me anyway, is a form of intimacy with someone I feel a bond with. Its a whole different ball game. As for kidnapping just for the purpose of tickling, as has already been posted, the victim would not be in any kind of mood for tickling.

A lot more people are being held captive currently than I would imagine we could ever guess. That's why I hate movies like Kiss the Girls. That is shit that could happen and probably does to some extent. Whether there is a sick fuck tickler out there who does it... dubious but certainly not impossible.

Why doesnt it happened?
hmm, maybe it does and we dont know, but I would hope that you are indeed correct and that it doesnt, I would hate to see our beloved tickling put to evil use!

For all we know, it could have happened but the victim(s) never came forward about it, due to embarrassment or shame or something. With over six billion people on the world right now, I don't rule out ANYTHING.

Ummm...yea. So its illegal.....I agree also that if it did ever really happen, I bet the party involved would be embarrassed. Seriously don't try this, don't even think about trying this.

Well you have those guys that break in to womens houses and tickle their feet, lick their toes, that sort of thing, and that seems to be generally frowned upon both in the "vanilla" world and here.

Seems like a full on kidnapping would be a lot lower than that.

How do you know that people who were kidnapped and then died were not tickled in the process? Tickling leaves no physical marks on the body like beating or rape.

How do you know that people who were kidnapped and then died were not tickled in the process? Tickling leaves no physical marks on the body like beating or rape.

Tickling in that situation would leave physical marks on me. They're called rope burns. Or, if I was merely held down, I would have to be held so tight that there would be bruises on my wrists.

I used to fantasize about being kidnapped and tickle-tortured. But that was just fantasy. Had it ever happened in real life I would have been scared out of my wits. If I knew all that would happen to me would be abduction, stripping me naked, tying me up and tickling me, that's fine. But how could I guarantee that my kidnappers wouldn't rape me, beat me up or even kill me? In my fantasies I can dctate what happens to me. I have no such options in real life.

Love,
Jean

Yeah, definitely not a cool thing to do for real. I would think doing that would still constitute as rape, even if there was no actual sex involved.

Now I'm aware that some women have rape FANTASIES. In that sense, maybe something could be done in the way of setting up however they act out such things. Personally, I don't think I could get comfortable with such a concept.

And no, I'm not knocking anyone who does have fantasies like that. I just don't think it'd be a good idea to enact such things when only one person is in on it.

Tickling in that situation would leave physical marks on me. They're called rope burns. Or, if I was merely held down, I would have to be held so tight that there would be bruises on my wrists.

I used to fantasize about being kidnapped and tickle-tortured. But that was just fantasy. Had it ever happened in real life I would have been scared out of my wits. If I knew all that would happen to me would be abduction, stripping me naked, tying me up and tickling me, that's fine. But how could I guarantee that my kidnappers wouldn't rape me, beat me up or even kill me? In my fantasies I can dctate what happens to me. I have no such options in real life.

Love,
Jean

But wouldn't those just be from rope, and not the actual tickling itself? Anything could've happened to this person while they were restrained.

As much as we fantasise about it, when in a fearful situation, tickling does not elicit laughter.

Tickling is inherently a social response that is effective when the parties involved share some level of intimacy (includnig family relationships).

Exactly!

I love the idea of erotic tickle abduction. It is a really hot fantasy with the emphasis firmly on FANTASY. It rocks in stories, comics, clips and between people lucky enough to have a consenting partner to role play with.

Anything beyond that is a no-no and there is a good likelihood your future cell mates will do a lot more than tickle you. Tossed salad anyone?

Exactly!

I love the idea of erotic tickle abduction. It is a really hot fantasy with the emphasis firmly on FANTASY. It rocks in stories, comics, clips and between people lucky enough to have a consenting partner to role play with.

Anything beyond that is a no-no and there is a good likelihood your future cell mates will do a lot more than tickle you. Tossed salad anyone?

:roflmao:

Exactly!

Nothing a bar of soap won't solve.

My point actually go further than that: when a person is put into a situation where the fear-response is activated (eg. being kidnapped by a stranger), tickling simply elicits no effects. The ticklish response is a social phenomenon, it's not as simple as "I touch your feet --> you giggle".

I'm not saying the kidnapper will NEVER try it. They might, but it just won't get a response.

Snuff Film Tickling?

Okay okay ... maybe a bit over the top ;)

Seriously though ... I'm surprised that a producer hasn't tried putting out some vintage Irving Klaw/Bettie Page noir era tickling vids. Grainy b/w's w/hogtied Damsels in Distress wearing those clunky black pumps w/RHT stockings (kicking their legs @100 mph, of course), bad bondage using miles of white rope, etc.

Man, I'd LOVE to see a few of those out there. Anyone else? Thoughts? ...

Nothing a bar of soap won't solve.

My point actually go further than that: when a person is put into a situation where the fear-response is activated (eg. being kidnapped by a stranger), tickling simply elicits no effects. The ticklish response is a social phenomenon, it's not as simple as "I touch your feet --> you giggle".

I'm not saying the kidnapper will NEVER try it. They might, but it just won't get a response.

Yah. Laughing for any reason wouldn't happen when put in that situation. It's one thing in a story but in real life it's fucking terrifying and not cool. :mad:

While I wasn't actually kidnapped per se, I was held down and maliciously tickled for a rather extended period of time on several different occasions by adults when I was between 3 and 5 years old. I can tell you from first hand experience that for me anyway, it certainly tickled, but in an instant panic, breath arresting, terrifying sort of way. It's very hard to describe it unless you've experienced it. But I certainly wasn't laughing, or in any way enjoying it.

So yes, there may easily be sickos out there that have tried this. Tickling most certainly can be used as torture if someone goes about it in the right way.

If I ever saw anyone doing this to a child, or anyone for that matter, completely against the other person's will, the bastard wouldn't walk outta there.

I disagree, If you knock a girl out while kidnapping, then when she awakes she is tied down on her back, in stocks, and you tickle, I think it would TICKLE for her! If her feet are very ticklish, she will laugh,

I disagree, If you knock a girl out while kidnapping, then when she awakes she is tied down on her back, in stocks, and you tickle, I think it would TICKLE for her! If her feet are very ticklish, she will laugh,
If a girl is knocked out, wakes up, finds herself bound by a stranger, that will certainly elicit fear. And the tickling response shuts down in a fearful situation.

This is not an opinion. Her feet might twitch from the Babinski reflex but that is purely the result of a central nervous system reflex arc. But the ticklish laughter is a psychological response that cannot be elicited when the subject experiences fear. This has been shown in studies.

Sorry to pop your fantasy. Hey, I like the occasional kidnap stories too in the Stories section. Part of the appeal is that in reality it does not work.

Sorry. But, that simply isn't true. And this is coming from someone who's been there, not from some psych book or something. Enjoyment? Sure, that's killed. But, ticklishness and response can still be very much present.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back