• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No links in signatures

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Before the board was enhanced I had a simple mention of my yahoo group in my sig. accompanied by the actual link. The text is there but the link is not any longer.

What is the problem and how do I/you fix it?

Thank you.

EDIT: Also, I doube-checked my edit signature options, and it shows my link there and everything fine, but the link is still not being displayed, not even in new posts.

I can't find any setting for this, it's possible that the forum no longer allows VB code in signatures, although it does appear to still allow html. Try changing the link to html code and see if that works...

Actually, it says vb code is on, html is on, and a couple others. Also, other people's links are showing up but not mine. Perhaps something has happened to my account.

I'll keep trying, but if you can figure it out before I do, please give me another reply. :)

EDIT:

Ok, I fixed it on my own. Thanks anyway.

It seems when you made the switch it altered the tags I originally had. Its still strange though, even the way they were the link should have been showing up, since the code for it us also on.

your link appears to be working now...

Yes, I just explained it right before you posted just now. Thank you anyways. I appriciate it. :)

there's probably going to be a lot of that sort of thing as we adjust to the new system.

By the way, youve got a stray bracket at the end of your sig :)

Yeah, thats usually a problem with this sort of thing. I'm sure we'll all get the hang of it soon enough. The new, upgraded look alone is worth it. :)

Yeah, I noticed there was that bracket there, making the link and error, when I was retyping the link I must have left in one of the extra brackets from before.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back