• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NO MERCY FOR THE ULTRA TICKLISH 18 YEARS OLD DANCER'S FEET : FREE PICS & CLIP SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
NO MERCY FOR THE ULTRA TICKLISH 18 YEARS OLD DANCER'S FEET : FREE PICS & CLIP SAMPLE!

VISIT OUR NEW HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

NO MERCY FOR THE ULTRA TICKLISH
18 YEARS OLD DANCER'S FEET

Lisabeth is a beautiful 18 years old dancer with absolute gorgeous,exquisite and very arched feet.
She was very interested by a fun and ticklish experience and for her first time with us she met Veronique
as merciless tickler.
As with all our new models she introduces herself at the beginning of the clip with english subtitles and
after that she's immobilized with her soles up and ready for a nice laughing time.
This young girl is very playful and her perfect sexy feet are just horribly ticklish with every technique.
Veronique begins the tickling with feathers and wow she's particulary sensitive in this way.
She laughs immediately when feathers explore her milky soles and toes and she becomes totally crazy when
the hairbrushes or electric toothbrushes run on these ultra ticklish spots.

This is intolerable for her because she can't remove her dancer's feet from the tickling and she can't stop
to laugh frantically.
Lisabeth has a great personality for tickling and her reactions are a delight to watch and to ear.

WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO FOR SALE!

Attachments

• LisabethFU01.jpg
    LisabethFU01.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 499
  • LisabethFU02.jpg
    LisabethFU02.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 728
  • LisabethFU03.jpg
    LisabethFU03.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 801
  • LisabethFU04.jpg
    LisabethFU04.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 702
  • LisabethFUsample.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 1,508
Very soft little feet, and Veronique makes them dance for us nicely.

Sensational clip, beautiful new model and Veronique as always wonderful, very good to see her playing with these models

Her feather-ticklish feet and cackling laugh remind me of Calissa. Calissa, of course, being my favorite model of yours. Well done!

OMG...When she tenses up her feet, they look like some hands !

boy she loves to curl up those toes!!! love it!!!:dom:

vero is such a sexy tickler!!! I think this girl needs to pay her back with some foot tickling!!!!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back