• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No mercy

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
I just got home from work. Frank,hubby's best friend,who is also a firefighter, was doing some work for us around the yard, his truck was in the driveway.
I went into the house, walked to the back door, and said hi, asked Frank if he wanted a drink. He replied he did and came in.
I took off my blazer, leaving me in a white sleeveless blouse, black skirt, charcoal nylons and I had kicked off my heels.
We went into the den and chatted with a drink. All of a sudden Frank asked "how are those ribs?'(Frank is a rib tickler).
I said "oh no Frank no, please no, you know how ticklish my ribs are!" He grinned and practically pounced on me, wiggling his fingers in my ribs.
"Coochie coochie cooo " he teased.
I went into immediate hysterics "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....gaaaaa NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. He tickled and coochie coo'ed me for about 15 minutes. "NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE, I CAN'T STAND IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
He stopped, rolled me on my tummy and said "ok, let's try something else"
Hubby's story: "I drove up to the house, saw Frank's truck, and thought ok, he's doing the backyard". I opened the front door and heard hysterical laughter coming from the den, I knew that laugh, it was my wife's". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I walked into the den to see Frank sitting on her legs tickling the hell out of her feet. She was laughing, pounding the sofa with her fist , her feet wiggling like crazy. She looked at me and said "OMG, please, he knows I'm so ticklish! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".
Frank looked at me, not knowing what I might say, I just grinned and said "tickle her!" He went right to it.
"NO NO honey please, I'm too ticklish! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH".
Hubby watched Frank tickle me to death for another 15 minutes, he stopped and I was exhausted.
I looked at Dave(my hubby), "you bastard, you watched him tickle me to death!"
"Yeah he said, Frank, want a drink?"

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back