• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No more SG-1

lk70

4th Level Yellow Feather
Tonight was the last episode of Stargate SG-1. I'm way more sad than I thought I'd be. Bereft even. For 10 years these brilliant, funny, brave, compassionate characters have grown and developed and saved the universe countless times.

Silly SciFi show, but I'll really miss them. Especially Daniel Jackson and Thor.

Best sci-fi show of the last ten years, easy. Will be sorely missed, not watching Atlantis i just cant get into it at all.

I've heard that too about the movies. I look forward to the movies because the unfinished business with the Ori.
And maybe it's just me, but this series finale episode wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Interesting but didn't live up to the hype that the Sci-fi channel built around it.

Yes, I know about the movies and the new series in development. And I do watch Atlantis. Not the same as having SG-1 sitting on my tivo every week waiting for me.

I have a geek friend who got the episodes in advance from the UK where they don't have that long break in the middle so he had warned me about a month ago that the last episode wasn't all that. Still, I thought it was a GREAT episode, just nothing special for a last episode.

SciFi is running commercials that Amanda Tapping will be going to Atlantis but not mentioning anyone else so I assume it's just her. It will be fun to have her and Rodney together. I am peeved that they killed of Carson on Atlantis though. I liked him a lot. I would have preferred Ronin and/or Tayla hit the bricks. Word is they had to ditch a main character to fit Amanda Tapping into the budget.

I just hope we can see Daniel on Atlantis from time to time.

The way the commercials made it sound that it would go out with a bang. That one explosion surrounding Teal'c was awesome but I was, like, that's it?

Most likely members of SG-1 will make guest appearances on Atlantis.

SG-1 was indeed a rare breed; a sci-fi programme that you could admit to watching without being labelled a geek. The writing was good, it wasn't self-important or up it's own arse (coughcough STAR TREK coughcough), it was good clean entertainment in a sci-fi package. For me SG-1 jumped the shark when they got rid of McGuyver but I'll still miss it :(

i never got into watching the show until just recently, a friend of mine however is a huge fan. i saw one episode recently where some guy was trying to make a TV show based on the actual SG-1 people, and it was hilarious. im now a convert, and i just picked up season 1 on DVD, so i guess i have alot of great sci-fi to look forward to........

BLUE_THUNDER said:
i never got into watching the show until just recently, a friend of mine however is a huge fan. i saw one episode recently where some guy was trying to make a TV show based on the actual SG-1 people, and it was hilarious. im now a convert, and i just picked up season 1 on DVD, so i guess i have alot of great sci-fi to look forward to........

Wormhole Extreme! A classic.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back