• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No Pedro, no problem......right Mets fans??

natural tickler

Verified
If you don't already know, Pedro is out for the postseason, which leads me to wonder, how many 8-6 games can the Mets win???

This could not have come at a worse time for them

And before you begin to say no problem, because the Mets ran away with the National League without him, remember this

Of the 4 pitchers they have, only two of them have postseason experience, Glavine and El Duque. The other two have not

So the way I see it, this brings them back to the pack, and not the prohibitve favorite, as some might believe

Hey there Natural!!! Why don't you worry about what your Cubs are going to do in the playoffs and don't worry about what the Mets are going to do in the playoffs. Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot 1908.

The funny thing is, as much as I would like to agree with natural on this one, I just cant, for this reason. Too many variables happen in the postseason to predict anything. The Marlins beating the Yankees in the World Series of 2003, with the Yankees having the home field advantage? No way, on paper. Everyone starts the playoffs 0-0 and is on an equal plain.
The fact is that Glavine and Duque have tons of playoff experience. Glavine for 11 years with the Braves, and Duque for many years with the Yankees. Both are solid big game pitchers, even if they arent what they used to be in their prime. Winning series without Pedro will be tough, but home field can mean a lot. If the Mets run into a hot wild card or division champion in the NL playoffs, they may be in for an early exit, but, then again, the National League is very weak, and there may not be anyone who can take them out.
The postseason is too much of a crapshoot to predict anything. The Mets may well go down early, or could win the whole thing. We will just have to see how it plays out. If the Marlins could beat the Yankees in 2003, then anything is possible.

Mitch

You know Mitch, you are the voice of reason. Quite frankly all the unNatural one was lokking to do is to start trouble. Fact is, he only wishes his team was in the same position the Mets are in. But the Cubs have been planning their October family vacations since they left Spring Training. :D

You know, for someone to tell me to lay off their team, you are still making jokes. It's okay though, when the Mets fall short, you'll be watching the rest of the playoffs with me :shock:

natural tickler said:
You know, for someone to tell me to lay off their team, you are still making jokes. It's okay though, when the Mets fall short, you'll be watching the rest of the playoffs with me :shock:
But the fact is we will make the playoffs something you have done so infrequently since 1945. :p

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back