• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No rest for the ticklish (MFF/F)

tickling4u

TMF Regular
Hello everyone. Sorry for not writing recently but between work, EMS, family issues and the possible deployment to Iraq, I’ve (we aosticklegrl) and I have just been to busy to either a) have fun or b) talk about it. We did have a great event about a week ago that I’ll post shortly but first I wanted to recount yesterday for you all. AOS went into our bedroom to lie down and relax for a bit since her mom and I were working around the house to get stuff organized. Like I said, it’s been a hectic couple of months or so, I went inside and do my wandering eyes see, but my girlfriend laying on her stomach, bare soles up and looking quite vulnerable. Now I promised myself that I wouldn’t tickle but c’mon folks, how can I resist that. So I went over and started poking her in the ribs which is always a good indication that it’s going to work and she flinched with the signature “eep” by it. So I tickled more and she squirmed all the while saying “quit it ass”. Well this was her smartass side coming out so it was “go time” as far as I was concerned. I went down, sat on her legs right around her knees and started tickling her feet lightly. She started squirming and giggling all the while saying “stop, it’s not going to heeeheee work heeheeee”. “Uh huh, right” was all I replied. I noticed the feather from a previous experience and started to use that under her toes while my nails went around her arches. By this time she was trying to hold in laughter so I called in support. First her daughter was summoned who loves to tickle mom from all the times she’s been tickled by her. She did a great job poking her toes and tickling where I told her but I decided to get the big guns….’Oh moooooooooom (she doesn’t mind me calling her that), can you come here and help out for a second, your daughter is being a brat again”. She comes in with that sheepish look that she has, immediately sees her daughter trapped by me and goes over and starts gently running her nails up and down her soles. “EEEEEEEEEPPP NO, STOP IT, STOP IT STOP IT HAHAHAHAHHAHA” :3poke:aos is laughing by now as her mom tickles her bare feet with nails than a feather, me tickling up her legs to her knees and under her butt, and her daughter just laughing at the spectacle. I variety between her underlings and sides. Her mom on the other hand, keeps on using the feather and her nails in between toes and all over her feet and just enjoying herself. Mom than notices the great job I’m doing on her sides and pulls her shirt up just enough to tickle her bare stomach and ribs. Aos than goes “aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh nooooooooooooo, not two ticklers at once as we both attack her sides, underarms, back of her neck, feet and everywhere. We finally stopped as she’s out of breath and says “ass, (both of us) you’ll get yours”. Well, it’s Sunday and I’m still waiting. But I’m sure I’ll get mine. :bowing:

I assure you dear you will get yours. That is a guarantee. Hi all. How's everyone. :fish:

Thanks for sharing your experience, keep us up to date on her revenge. :D

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back