• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*No Safe Word* tickle torture clips - female models wanted!

SWANK

As the title suggests - looking for experienced professionals all the way to inexperienced amateurs in the Northeast (let's say New Hampshire down to Maryland) who are into the idea of no safe word tickling and might want to potentially get filmed for a new concept of clips.

All videos will feature two girls switching off for 30 minutes at a time with the understanding that there is no safe word for the tickle torture.

This is paid work to be featured online. Rates are negotiable but certainly several hundred dollars per shoot. Discretion is important to most people these days so we can discuss you concealing your identity with some sort of mask etc. if that is a dealbreaker to you. Understandable if so.

This is professional work and will require signed contracts in compliance with 18 U.S.C §§ 2257 which will be provided to you ahead of time. Proof of ID obviously required as well for record keeping in accordance with federal law, so if you're not comfortable with that I completely understand but please move along.

Send me a direct message back if interested in even learning more or discussing a potential session in the coming weeks.

Hope to hear from you and have a great start to the Fall!

As the title suggests - looking for experienced professionals all the way to inexperienced amateurs in the Northeast (let's say New Hampshire down to Maryland) who are into the idea of no safe word tickling and might want to potentially get filmed for a new concept of clips.

All videos will feature two girls switching off for 30 minutes at a time with the understanding that there is no safe word for the tickle torture.

This is paid work to be featured online. Rates are negotiable but certainly several hundred dollars per shoot. Discretion is important to most people these days so we can discuss you concealing your identity with some sort of mask etc. if that is a dealbreaker to you. Understandable if so.

This is professional work and will require signed contracts in compliance with 18 U.S.C §§ 2257 which will be provided to you ahead of time. Proof of ID obviously required as well for record keeping in accordance with federal law, so if you're not comfortable with that I completely understand but please move along.

Send me a direct message back if interested in even learning more or discussing a potential session in the coming weeks.

Hope to hear from you and have a great start to the Fall!

Sorry, sent all my female friends to work with that dude who's got the recognizable actresses from mainstream Hollywood...

Sorry I don’t follow. Apologies if I’m missing an obvious reference that I should get

Sorry, sent all my female friends to work with that dude who's got the recognizable actresses from mainstream Hollywood...

hahahaha Yeah, I have too many female friends to work with the other dude as well. These dudes are funny.

I laughed when I saw this! Great response!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway mate, not sure whether this is real and legitimate or extremely questionable but I don't really think you're going to have too much luck finding models that are okay or comfortable with the "no safeword thing". Idk, maybe I am wrong. I've never been a tickling producer and can count the number of professional sessions I have had on one hand. But people seem to get hung up on the safeword thing, especially here.

And to be fair, a safeword or some type of agreement is extremely important beforehand in case the model legitimately needs a break or there is an emergency. But what do I know, I'm just a lurker. Regardless, good luck with your search!

My humble hiring suggestion: Lead with the benefits, not with the reasons they might say no. You'll certainly disclose the details once in a conversation, but what you say first should interest rather than repel the target market.

This headline is written as if you're already marketing the videos. :)

You know, I’m starting to wonder how many of these “casting calls” are actually just wank fodder. Seems like everyone fantasises about being a producer, but very few are willing to go through with it.

You know, I’m starting to wonder how many of these “casting calls” are actually just wank fodder. Seems like everyone fantasises about being a producer, but very few are willing to go through with it.

I think it is this. You would think these folks would have SOME kind of work to display to make them seem legit. "We have nothing, but we still want to tie you down and torment you. Ready to sign up?".

I think it's that along with a mix of what primetime is saying. They're in it for the sake of getting to tickle. I used to think to myself a lot "I wish I could be a tickle creator". It would be so much fun tickling all those women and making videos.

But I don't think people realize how hard it can be and how much work goes into it. It's your business. It's more than tickling. It's revenue and money as well. Not to mention crazy competition from larger producers. Tough industry.

I think it is this. You would think these folks would have SOME kind of work to display to make them seem legit. "We have nothing, but we still want to tie you down and torment you. Ready to sign up?".

At the very least, they want to open a channel of communication with someone who isn't driven away by the idea; they could conceivably milk that "interview" process for quite some time.

No website, no clips4sale site and 4 posts on TMF……sounds legit &#55357;&#56900;

I think it's that along with a mix of what primetime is saying. They're in it for the sake of getting to tickle. I used to think to myself a lot "I wish I could be a tickle creator". It would be so much fun tickling all those women and making videos.

But I don't think people realize how hard it can be and how much work goes into it. It's your business. It's more than tickling. It's revenue and money as well. Not to mention crazy competition from larger producers. Tough industry.

You are so right. I did some shoots years back under the 'Twin Feather Studio' name, and it IS a lot of work. You first of all, have to find a model willing to do so (for many people, tickling is a hard limit), negotiate their pay, and wonder if they're gonna flake out at the last second (which some did)

Then you have to edit the video, which is a job all by itself

And if you're only in it for the dollars, you are not going to last long

Also put any visions of grandeur out of your head. You are NOT going to be the next incarnation of Tickle Abuse. You are NOT going to be the next incarnation of TIB (for those who remember)\

It's a different world than it was 20 years ago, and is over-saturated as it is, especially today where anyone with a camera and willing model can become a 'producer'

To be fair - and this is the only benefit of the doubt I'm giving him - everybody has to make their first video. That means at some point every potential producer has had to solicit talent and have no previous work to show. I was lucky - my first two models were friends of mine. People starting from zero don't get that luxury.

That said, nothing else about this passes either the smell test or the practicality test. I've shot no-safeword videos with models and even the ones who were into it couldn't last a half-hour. People get tired, sore, and desensitized. Furthermore, the odds that anyone is going to agree to such with a complete nobody are basically zero.

's a lot more common than people realize. Back when we were allowed on Craigslist the number of guys posting "no really, it's an audition for a film! You're, uh... going to need to laugh! Yeah, that's the ticket!" was ridiculously high. I've also had my time wasted by idiots who "had a girlfriend who was interested" and wanted to know what the shoot would involve in masturbatory-level detail. Some would go so far as to pretend to actually be said girlfriend when I said I would only talk to her directly.

Good luck, OP. Yer gonna need it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back