• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

no way out-tickled by her teenage 'sister'

Did Svetlana chose the right time to tickle Veronique?

• she couldn't be more defenceless, perfect timing

Votes: 138 83.6%
  • she picked the wrong time to tickle Veronique

Votes: 27 16.4%

• Total voters

Kanel Johnson

(f/f) This clip stars Veronique and Svetlana. Veronique plays Svetlana's older sister in this video. Veronique is not very nice to her younger sister Svetlana and does everything possible to anger her. eg. (stealing boyfriends, triffeling with her doll collection) but when Veronique makes fun of her sister's hair and clothes this is the breaking point for Svetlana, now it's PERSONAL. Svetlana decides to exact revenge on her sister the only way she knows how...through tickle torture as she knows Veronique is very ticklish. But she needs to ambush Veronique when Veronique is in a vulnerable position, and with minimal defences from Svetlana's tickling fingers.

Svetlana bides her time, and picks the time that she feels is best to tickle her unsuspecting 'sister'.

Characters:

Name: Veronique
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Hair length: Short to Medium
Nationality: French

Name: Svetlana
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Hair length: Long
Nationality: Russian

(did she pick the right time to ambush Veronique? you decide)

dont care about ticklishness with that one....thats one of the hottest ticklees ive seen in any clip...

yes

yes...i do think it was a bad time to do it, she should of did it when she was on her back instead :D , nah it was good any way.

very good clip. I enjoyed watching her feet trying to change position to block the tickling. Cute laugh as well :yowzer:

He got it from the model that started at French tickling and now has her own site and tickle clips for sale. She's a beautiful girl but not ticklish at all but I still like seeing her tickled cuz she's so beautiful.

http://clips4sale.com/store/906

DK

Effing A, dude

Dude... you did so well this time. props to whoever supplied this wicked stuff!

Kudos

You always bring the best contributions, Kanel. Thanks so much.

God I love the strong hands & long nails on the tickler! I'd give ANYTHING to be her victim!

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back