• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Non Bondage Tickling

46and2

TMF Expert
I prefer this kind of tickling personally, I find it far more exciting. I'm not just reffering to tickle fights but also gang ups. Is anyone aware of any videos available that exclusivley focus on tickling without the bondage (also are the models really ticklish)?

Thanks

Non-bondage tickling is also my preference. It is far more fun for me as the ticklee to be given the chance (even if it's a slim one) to fight back, or try to 'get out of it'.
Most of my best tickling memories are the ones that didn't involve restraints. Give me a strong tickler who is better versed in wrestling than in bondage and I'm a happy camper :D

Maggie

Yes...but.

I agree with the "playful" commentary, but as a rather large guy I tend to worry about actually hurting someone when we wrestle and I restrain them. That fine line can be distracting and unfair! Q

Glad to see others have the same preference

Thanks to you who has started this thread and posted it so far. I'm so glad to see others has the same preference as me. Not that there's something wrong with bondage if both parts agree on it, but I like ticklewrestling and agree it's much more fun. :) And I guess that's why I like mainstream clips, only wish they were longer. ;)

I would like to see what kind of non-bondage tickling people like. Ticklefights, holding down or ganging up?

I can start myself: I like watching a gangup, but don't care much about participating in it. But I love a good tickle fight. Being both ler and lee I like it when my partner tickles back. Watching it can be fun, but I prefer being part in it.

And I think holding down is really cute, both watching and doing it myself. My favorite position for tickling is saddling the hips and holding the arms over the head with one hand and giving a good tickle with the other. And I like females doing the same thing to me.
How about your preferences, if there's any other non-bondage ticklelovers out there?;)

Re: Yes...but.

qjakal said:
I agree with the "playful" commentary, but as a rather large guy I tend to worry about actually hurting someone when we wrestle and I restrain them. That fine line can be distracting and unfair! Q

I see where your coming from, I used to date a woman who was much smaller then myself. We'd wrestle and I'd tickle the daylights out of her all the time. Me being a stronger person it was never difficult for me to pin her down and tickle her. In respect to fairness I would simply let her win sometimes ( I'm not all that ticklish but she new other buttons to drive me insane with). I also was always careful to stop and ask if she was ok or if I was hurting her. I also found I didn't have to pin her down in order to tickle the stuffing out of her. I just had to keep my hands moving. Also play wrestling is exactly that. You only wrestle as hard as you want the other person to wrestle back.

I absolutely ADORE tickle-wrestling! Most of my lee fantasies stem from that very concept. My problem is though, I am quite a big girl, and very solid and strong. I have yet to find a ler who could take me on without bondage, and actually keep me down and under their control. That would be my dream, though. And I am not worried about getting hurt, either. I'm not fragile, and it just comes with the territory. :D

Mimi

Ms Mimi...

Are ya ready to rumbllllle...lol? I'm about 6' and 220, and used to be a fairly good all around athlete. I'll spot you the 25+ years age difference, okay? No fair pinching or biting unless you want to forfeit ALL the rules of etiquette! :p Nah...my luck I'd end up airborne. I've heard ...."stories" of Mimis legendary jujitsu moves! ;) Q

We use bondage for most of our serious tickle sessions. After kicking Drew in the face (and other places) a few times in the midst of struggling, we decided it was safer that way. :p But, I enjoy tickle wrestling as well. We do that all the time. We can hardly pass by one another without getting in at least a shot or two.

Ann

In our house, bondage is the preferred method. However, I have noticed several times in the past when Mrs. HeBeGeeBee tied me up that I was MUCH LESS sensitive (bummer..I hate when that happens). I love the idea of being helpless and super-sensitive, but many times when I'm helpless, I'm hardly sensitive at all. Wonder why...I read another thread that sensitivity increases when the tickling is unexpected. As opposed to being tied and laying there waiting for it.

Well for me when I'm ticklefighting I find the harder I tickle, the harder they tickle... it's a wonderful cycle!

Leverage

Well, I am not a big fan of bondage. Feeling the lee struggle under me, holding her ankles under my arms, or straddling her, is fun. Also allows her to feelless restrained, so less likely to panic.

Always fun to feel her tense up just as the ticklishness sets in on her.

*HUGz* to ticklish_chick.
:firedevil

Tickle wrestling; If only Gordon Solie had known.

Non-Bondage Tickling is great. A lot of posts here have indicated a presupposed need for combative force.

No.

It works like this...

HE: <I>Can I tickle you on the floor ?</I>

SHE: <I>Sure, Ok.</I>

She lies on the floor and extends her arms outstretched above her head while still lying them flat on the floor. He places his body weight on his knees and feet, which are positioned on the outsides of her arms, making sure that no part of his weight is pressing on her. His lower legs gently tuck her arms underneath his body, while not placing any pressure on her at all. Light and gentle tickling then begins over any different part (and preferably all) of her torso.

This also provides an excellent opportunity for (shameless plug) conversational tickling (see profile for E-mail address, hint hint)

And finally, one other big thing about simple cooperative non-bondage tickling like this; remembering to thank your 'Lee (or 'Ler) for the tickling opportunity and the tickling time together can do wonders for the psychology of the man/woman relationship.

This is my favourite kind of tickling as well!!! I personally can hold quite still, as can my primary male lee, although I also like to hold him down with my (rather light) body weight. I also like being held down by female lers and tickled senseless :)

My absolute favourite, however, is the all-girl gang-up. I have, alas, not participated in one, but how I would love to! I can imagine nothing more glorious than 4 or 5 wrestling babes pinning a girl to the ground with no chance of escape, and then mercilessly tickling her until she melts. OK, I can imagine one thing equal to that: being the lee :smilelove :smilelove :smilelove

TicklingDuo said:
We use bondage for most of our serious tickle sessions. After kicking Drew in the face (and other places) a few times in the midst of struggling, we decided it was safer that way. :p But, I enjoy tickle wrestling as well. We do that all the time. We can hardly pass by one another without getting in at least a shot or two.

Ann

I tend to agree. Tickle wrestling is fun, but when tickling is likely to get intense (doesn't take much!), we use bondage for the safety of the tickler. :)

Non-bond tickling

Non-bondage tickling can be both safe and a lot of fun too. The single person hold down is good but the two person hold down is even better. One ler straddles the les's hips and the other ler holds the lee's hands over her head. Even the most thrashing lee will never get free. Then of course there is the how long can you hold still while I tickle you game where the only restraint is the will power of the lee. That kind of tickling can be more torturous then any amount of bondage tickling.

P50 said:
Tickle wrestling; If only Gordon Solie had known.

GORDON SOLIE?!?!? LOL! What a name from the past! May he RIP!

Anywho...

I love a good tickle fight...although the missus tends to bruise very easily under normal circumstances so I have to bery careful! One of my favorite tickle fights was one I wasn't involved direcetly with. In college, a good friend of mine was wreslting with a female friend. For the record, she was a tickler...whether she admitted it or not. I was lounging on the floor in our room not even really watching...until he pined her down with her arms over her head causing her shirt to rise up and show her "love handle" areas. she was about 5 feet tall with jet black hair and pale skin that made her look like a china doll. This was a chance to good to pass up. I siad "Ooooo! Bare skin! May I?" I asked my friend. "I don't care" he replied so I took one finger and just lightly ran it up and down the one exposed side while she laughed and screamed at me "No! It's not your fight!" LOL I tickled her for a few minutes then he let her up...she came back for more once...I'll tel that story somehwere else!

~ toyou

Some days are for playful tickle fights without bondage, other days are for relentless tickling in restraints. I like both, depending on my (and my ticklee's) mood.

Some games are best played without bondage, like endurance competitions and such. I also love half-bondage: Mutual simultaneous foot tickling with the outstretched legs tied to your partner's, but free hands. This also prevents serious kicking (I certainly know how a black eye feels!).

And I like gang-up tickle fights, although I've never done it with more than 3 participants myself. But it's a favorite fantasy of mine (as you can easily see from my stories). :cool:

Wow lots of posts

WOW I must say what a lot of posts there comes to this thread already! And at times I thought everybody here prefered bondage tickling. Glad I'm not the only one who likes non-bondage.

My favorite too.

I have actually gotten injured from being bound. I am a very active ticklee, so being retrained by ropes, ect. tends to make me cramp. I last a lot longer if held down and enjoy it much more. BUT...as Mimi and QB can attest to, I may hit. :p

Jen

Re: My favorite too.

njjen3953 said:
BUT...as Mimi and QB can attest to, I may hit. :p

And she throws things, too! Keep all breakable objects away from THIS one during a session!

WARNING: This lee may be hazardous to your health!

Mimi :D

Jen will hit, throw, bite, kick... but then I do too! LOL

And Mimi will launch. Hopefully you'll land on your feed like Ed did! LOL

Danger, DANGER - Step AWAY from this Lee!

Re: Ms Mimi...

qjakal said:
Are ya ready to rumbllllle...lol? I'm about 6' and 220, and used to be a fairly good all around athlete. I'll spot you the 25+ years age difference, okay? No fair pinching or biting unless you want to forfeit ALL the rules of etiquette! :p Nah...my luck I'd end up airborne. I've heard ...."stories" of Mimis legendary jujitsu moves! ;) Q

25+ year age difference?? Just how young do you think I am, old man? I AM pushing 30, ya know :p

Nah, I don't punch, bite, kick, scratch, or use any painful or illegal moves of any kind (except tickling, of course, but that's fair play :D). I just like good old fashioned muscle to muscle wrestling with my tickling. But at 6'0", 220lbs, you might wanna grow a bit more before you take this amazon on... *giggles* ;);) ;)

Mimi

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/12/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back