• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Non Bondage Tickling

njjen3953 said:

And boy does he ever plead. It was more like a wail. 22 minutes and he was GONE!!!! :devil:

Jen
Er....that's only cause I could see YOU were getting tired, Jen. Yeah, that's the ticket! ;)

Oh look, it seems as though the light has turned red...

QBWeaver said:
I remember about 4 of us gals ganging up on Danimal one time. Seems Kimmie got the bump on her noggin (but at least it wasn't as bad as Sun's head wallop!) But Danimal still was able to throw all of us gals around.

I always fear Danimal because he gets me EVERY time! And he's so darned sneaky about it too. Heck, last time I ended up on the floor, not him! LOL

...How EVER will I pass the time while I wait for it to change back to green? Wait! <snap> I know! Oh, Jaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn.....:evilha:

(she says this, as if ending up the one on the floor is a BAD thing...

puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!) Hee!

Re: Funny you should say that...

AffectionateDan said:

They used to say that Jan could never be held down and tickled without bondage, until I came along... :D

I've never been "into" the bondage myself, it just facilitates the tickling, makes it easier, frees up the other hand for even more tickling. But being a fairly big fellah, I've never had much trouble pinning my ticklish playmates down to play. :tickle:

Mmmmmm-Hmmmmmm.......*quickly scribbles Dan's name down in her book of "Must Meet Ticklephiles".....*

We'll see about that :evilha: :evilha: :evilha:

Mimi

Re: Re: Funny you should say that...

Mimi said:

Mmmmmm-Hmmmmmm.......*quickly scribbles Dan's name down in her book of "Must Meet Ticklephiles".....*

We'll see about that :evilha: :evilha: :evilha:

Mimi

Oh Mimi... you REALLY oughta be careful what ya wish for, darlin'... ya might just GET it.:devil: :D ;) :evilha: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle:

Now Mims, QB... Don't you let me find out either of you went and broke a perfectly good Danimal! ;-)

*ed note: has every confidence in the triumph of the Grizz*

Re: Re: Re: Funny you should say that...

AffectionateDan said:

Oh Mimi... you REALLY oughta be careful what ya wish for, darlin'... ya might just GET it.

*swoons* I can't wish much harder, sugar! :blush: :blush:

And Tero, I wouldn't BREAK the poor fella....well, not literally, anyway...:devil: :devil: :evilha: :evilha:

Mimi :D

Re: Re: Re: Funny you should say that...

AffectionateDan said:

Oh Mimi... you REALLY oughta be careful what ya wish for, darlin'... ya might just GET it.:devil: :D ;) :evilha: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle:

Can I get in on this too? I promise not bite unless you REALLY want me to. I also never hit hard and when I throw things, I usually only hit the wall. :D

Jen

Non bondage

"Can I get in on this too? I promise not bite unless you REALLY want me to. I also never hit hard and when I throw things, I usually only hit the wall."
Usually being the operative word. However I recomend that if you have glasses you take them off. What she can do with a pillow if you wear glasses is too gruesome.

Re: Non bondage

rpgiles said:

Usually being the operative word. However I recomend that if you have glasses you take them off. What she can do with a pillow if you wear glasses is too gruesome.

HEY!!! You deserved being hit with that pillow. The things you were doing to my feet were just sadistic. :p

Jen

Non Bondage tickling

HEY!!! You deserved being hit with that pillow. The things you were doing to my feet were just sadistic
Gosh Jen. I didn't know that. You seemed to enjoy it. You were certainly laughing enough. :tickle:

rpgiles

Re: Non Bondage tickling

rpgiles said:

Gosh Jen. I didn't know that. You seemed to enjoy it. You were certainly laughing enough. :tickle:

rpgiles

laughing yes, amongst other unusual reactions. ;) :D

MistressValerie said:
This is my favourite kind of tickling as well!!! I personally can hold quite still, as can my primary male lee, although I also like to hold him down with my (rather light) body weight. I also like being held down by female lers and tickled senseless :)
Hello, all. I am the male lee that Mistress Valerie is referring to, that one who is fortunate enough to be held down and tickled by that sweet, beautiful angel. Val likes to sit on my chest, pinning my arms under her knees, and tickle me like crazy! Sometimes she asks me to hold still for her, and somehow I manage to find the self-control to do it, just to make her happy :) Neither of us is comfortable with the idea of mechanical restraints; we prefer psychological restraint and/or the sensual sweetness of sitting on one's partner.

That sweet girl is an angel and a Boddhisatva, and I am honored to be her husband. I care a lot about her, and I intend to keep an eye out for her here -- not that she needs me to; it's just that I am a Japanese husband :)

Last edited:
Well...I love to be pinned down or held when being tickled...but I really do struggle and fight...LOL...both my tickling partners complain like hell about their sore arms after...but hey, they deserve sore arms for the torture they give me...GIVE ME MORE TORTURE...NOW!!!!

Non Bondage

laughing yes, amongst other unusual reactions.
Unusual reactions Jen? I should say so. I thought reactions like that only existed in my fevered imagination. WOW is an understatement.:yowzer:
rpgiles

Hi, Milagros, and thanks. V-Girl just vacated the 'puter for the evening, so I'm sneaking in a couple of minutes :) I do feel so fortunate to have found someone who understands my needs, and wants to make me happy (and is SO good at it too :D ).

I hope to participate in some of the discussions here and present the perspective of a male "lee."

Thanks again,
Hiro

I feel the way Haltickling does...I think there is defintely a time for both bondage and non-bondage tickling...I don't feel the sensitivity has to be compromised in bondage tickling because the'lee can be blindfolded...thereby decreasing her chances of knowing exactly where or when she will "get it." Which is awesome to me especially if the tickler engages in conversational tickling...which enhances the excitement for me (my own shameless plug...lol). Anyway...what is interesting to me is that after reading this post, I guess I haven't thought of this before but being held down by strong hands and feet as u are mercilessly tickled (yum) seems to be a form of bondage...no? When I think of non bondage tickling I think of the "I'm walking by, tease him with my foot while he is pre-occupied..he reaches out to grab my foot..I pull back teasingly until he chases me...umm..I digress..:p Anyway, I am a very active ticklee and agree that bondage is a safe way to go for the tickler in my case...lol..but I also happen to think that light bondage is verrry hot...for me it enhances the sensitivity and enjoyment of being tickled b/c I don't have to worry about hurting him or myself...anyway...I could talk about this all day...'tis the next best thing:)
~angel

High-Fives Tero!

terorizer said:
Now Mims, QB... Don't you let me find out either of you went and broke a perfectly good Danimal! ;-)

*ed note: has every confidence in the triumph of the Grizz*

Solidarity, bro! I'm feelin' da love!:cool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Funny you should say that...

njjen3953 said:

Can I get in on this too? I promise not bite unless you REALLY want me to. I also never hit hard and when I throw things, I usually only hit the wall. :D

Jen

I mentioned the "be careful what ya wish for" part, right? :evilha: :evilha: :evilha:

And then, I'm thinkin', we can take turns. Jan can go first! Now, where'd I put that toothbrush and bottle of lotion?

I have never been to California, but have always wanted to. I am trying to come up with a way to get there as cheaply as possible during one of my school breaks.

I mentioned the "be careful what ya wish for" part, right?

I never wish, or even ask forANYTHING I can't handle. Bring it on, babe!!! :p

Jen

Unless you're suicidal you'll think twice before tickling QB without bondage. :p

Suicidal? Nah... just takes a burly ol' grizz and a firm hand

ShiningIce said:
Unless you're suicidal you'll think twice before tickling QB without bondage. :p

It's not as fun without the risk, anyhow? More enjoyable if ya EARN it.

To be perfectly honest, I've probably done more non-restrained tickling than restrained, if for no other reason than it is often easier to "introduce" a -lee to tickling without the restraints than it is with.

Around our house, too, non-restrained tickling is, frankly, more common than that with restraints. Lite & I often find ourselves with enough time constraints during a day to preclude taking the time to properly restrain the -lee; & being a former high school & college wrestler, I've learned a lot about the fine art of leverage (still not sure if I can restrain Mimi, though ;) ).

R

:devil:

What a lovely thread!

I like bondage for bondage's sake. A "new found obsession" lol

HOWEVER - - -As a ticklee, I love those sofffft, sweeeeeet, drive you slowly insane tickles.....hehehe....and they are wonderful when you're free floating with the ability to run if you desired! Who desires that though?? :wow: For more luscious tickles, as I like to call them, you'd better be damn strong, or have some leather handy! hehe

I agree, people tend to get hurt when things go wrong! LOL Southern Gathering 2001, I got a huge bump on my head that stayed nearly a week when 4 of my "friends" (hehe you know who you are!) tickled me on a bed that was conveniently located next to a wall...lololol In some cases, bondage is simply your friend!

As a Ler, I just like to tickle. I dont' care if your bondage is just your seatbelt, if you're bent over my knee, or if you're lounging in the bathtub! :wow: :devil: :D I just like to tickle!

Joby

kwildoctr said:
being a former high school & college wrestler, I've learned a lot about the fine art of leverage (still not sure if I can restrain Mimi, though ;) ).

R

:devil:

It be fun to watch you try.... :D :D :D

Mimi

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back