• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Non TK) - For the Christian foot fetishist, lol

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Now I've seen it all: I give you The Foot Missionary Queen. Have the Bible read to you with soles in your face. Don't mean to lead you into temptation, lol.....

youtube.com/channel/UCS04tGYFbA4jG41zU17JdWA/videos

How this got into my You Tube feed is beyond me!

Pretty cute feet lol everybody is getting in on the act now

I had this shoved into my feed quite a few months back on my "wack off" YT account (I have a normal and one for my foot tickle obsession). Youtube bases things on your searches...and me, i'm always searching for "tickle feet" on that account when i'm in one of those kinda moods.

I wasn't sure what to make of this woman LOL Is she possibly some satanic demon in disguise? Is she mocking foot people and making a ton of cash as a youtuber at the same time? I really can't tell..but I think it's all funny in a way. But there was one thing I watched on her where she did some kinda Q&A and said she wasn't ticklish (the usual reply - I bet she is and is just tryin to get rid of us people lol)

It is best to put it on mute and just look at the movements of her soles and her toes. :feets:
Thanks for the link. :D

Very strange... a strange combination. So no tickling videos huh? Just a ticklish denial? Hmm...

She refers to it as a spiritual channel for foot lovers.

I ran into this myself, guess this is the new kind of sexploitation trend (if that's the right term for it) now a days. Put a pair of cute feet from an attractive girl in an online video or do a tickle challenge and the video and page is bound to get attention no matter what the subject matter is lol. Someone catches u watching this just say it's a religious themed bible study thing just like half naked dancing girls were parts of some biblical sword and sandal epics lol.

Last edited:
Ah yes, TekPreet or whatever she goes by on Instagram. She has a video where she addresses the question of are her feet ticklish. And she outright says no and that she doesn't like being tickled. :mad: I suppose she's just never been tickled by one of us experts ;)

J :jester: J

She explains the whole thing----feet's connection with faith---in the introductory "Welcome" video on her YouTube home page. www.you tube.com/channel/UCS04tGYFbA4jG41zU17JdWA Interesting cultural history in it. Growing up (now lapsed) Catholic, I knew about the foot-washing ritual, but she provides other stuff as well. So yes, there is a method to this "madness." However, based on the videos I've seen and her general attitude over the whole thing----I think she's a religious person who has latched onto this feet-and-faith connection in Christianity and Hinduism authentically, but also because I think she has an exhibitionist streak. The way she moves her toes and arches right up in the camera, she seems to get off on viewers getting off on her feet, and she then infuses this whack-off dynamic with religious rhetoric. Also, she says in one Q&A that she has been foot-worshipped and that it was "relaxing." I suspect she enjoyed it on a level beyond that, but she might not want to disclose that. So overall, I think she into feet as a lee much more than on a spiritual level.

Last edited:
It looks like she’s real - or she thinks she’s real - since she’s a “Jesus Yoga Teacher” per her IMDB page, who also did a yoga video in 2012. However, she could also be a religious nut, because she claims that her partner/husband was given 2 pieces of The Shroud of Turin by the Pope and with those pieces they create paintings & pendants with a piece of the Shroud in each one.

Resurrecting this thread after recently discovering this channel. Even if she has pure intentions, she must know that a ton of people watch for the foot fetish aspect. I think she's taking advantage knowing that people may stay and listen to her message while watching her feet flex. Doesn't make any sense to me otherwise.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back