• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

North & South Carolina ppl

Iluv2tickle30

Hey ppl,

just wanted to see if there were any ppl, male, female, lers and lees who would like to get together sometime, just as a meet an greet type gathering? Im thinking that theres probably more ppl from this area who are n2 tickling, but who may be a lil shy, or who would prefer to keep things a little more discreet. But anyway, if anyones interested, send me a pm or leave a comment.. and who knows, maybe we can put something small together that will be comfortable for everyone.

Thanks

Hi

Count me! Im definitely interested and would like to help in any way that i can

I need to be educated...what does ppl mean? I wojuld be interested in making a trip within driving distance of Richmond

ppl = people (without using vowels. Common with text messaging).

I can't remember all the capital cities, but this sticks in my head. *sigh*

I'm in the Charlotte area, but just over the state line in SC! Be interested if you could get some kind of local thang going. Could probably bring a couple folks too!

hell yeah, jacksonville nc right here... i wanna go to a gathering or meet... as long as its wheelchair accessible i dont care...

Hey Guys!

Sorry that it took me so long to get back to all of you!! I didnt realize that i had so many responses until a friend informed me that i had some good respnses to the ad i laced. My question to you is, what would be a good central location for everyone to meet? Let me hear some of your ideas because it really looks like we have enuff ppl to get something started!! If u can, send me a PM, with info about whether ure a lee or ler as well. Hope to hear from you all soon!!

Another Spartanburg here. I'm not sure about going to a local gathering, but I don't mind chatting with people.

finally ppl to talk with

hey im from the jacksonville/sneads ferry area

im down to grabs some beers and pass around stories

just lemme know when

Hey Everyone! I'm going to be in SC for the Easter break and I was wondering would any body be willing for a munch. I'm going to be in a city called Spatsburg or something like that so maybe we can put our heads together and meet somewhere. If you are interest either send a pm or post on here. Have a great tickly day :)

There is a munch in the Charlotte area on Saturday, if any of you are interested. Just send tklee88 a pm and she can give you more details!

Hey i talked about this before on other threads so I'm gonna put it on here

LETS HAVE A BEACH DAY!! It can either be a Munch or a Gathering style event.
If enough people show interest I'll (with the help of a few of the other coasties) will start looking for a beach and maybe even a weekend beach house to fit us all

So lemme know on here or pm me

Hey NC peoples, I'll be in Wilmington from this Wednesday hopefully through Saterday... I'm competing in the finals for a comedy competition on Wed night and if I win I will perform this Sat Night for the big national headliner coming in... I need people to come out and vote for me and maybe we can have a couple of laughs afterwards... I'm a good looking well built funny outgoing guy, obviously since im a comedian, with very nice soft feet, size 12'a.... I'm straight and very into f/m and m/f but I might be up for letting even the m's who come out and support me in my attempts to win the competition tickle my feet for a little bit since That's my most ticklish spot, and they will be freshly pedicured... Yes I'm totally willing to pimp my handsome and insainley ticklish feet out to try and win the competition to people who come out to support me... I'm about 55%lee and 45%ler unless were talking about a cute pair of feet in nylons then I'm a tickle monster, lol... So I need people to come out and vote for me and maybe we all can get together afterwards and have some laughs after the comedy competition... Let me know who's interested... Tix for the show are $15 dollors at city stage theater in Wilmington NC tix go on sale at 630pm and will probably sell out quick... Let me know who's interested in coming out, even if it's not for tickling and just have a good time and support your fellow tickle enthusiast in his goal to win this comedy competition.

There is a munch in the Charlotte area on Saturday, if any of you are interested. Just send tklee88 a pm and she can give you more details!

ya'll need to have some munches/meets closer to the east side :p Charlotte's a drive from Jacksonville =/ but whenever ya'll do, let meh know and i'll try to make it ;)

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back