• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not a tickle story but a story how my sister keeps embarrassing me in front of family

ticklishdave

Need some help/ advice
So it was Christmas day I was at home with my family some of the family was in bed my sister was on the sofa as I walk past her she puts stretched her leg out and put her barefoot on my hand and says you like that didn't you I didn't say anything when I came back sat down by my gf then my sister says I have a foot fetish so i play along and she likes he's joking but he does one person says do you I quickly change the subject that was the end of that or so I thought so a few days later I go to my sisters as family have come down and are staying with her for a few days we are all sitting and taking then my sister says That i have a foot fetish omg not again lucky everyone ignores it so she starts to say it again but stops then the carry on talking about something I haven't told her but maybe she knows I want her to stop bringing it up don't know how to go about it

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Just tell her she needs to stop saying that or you will put her foot in a headlock and tickle torture her until she agrees !

Just tell her she needs to stop saying that or you will put her foot in a headlock and tickle torture her until she agrees !
Do you think that would work she has really ticklish bare feet so maybe more ticklish in tights never tickled her but also wouldn't that confirm my fetish I don't know if she knows or is just tease me trying to get me embarrassed and it works

Maybe your sister has a fetish of her own, and her insecurity with it makes her try to put the focus on you instead.

The best way to approach it is to not act awkward about the topic when it's being addressed. You can either choose to ignore it like it has worked two other times or simply play into it hamming up the conversation with sarcasm and making it a big joke like "totally, of all the beautiful qualities my gf has, I just love to watch her walk around on those things" and then give her a look like wtf is wrong with her.

Personally, I think everyone should share that info with who they want when they're ready and for her to do this is like super uncool.

Sent from Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I def don't think tickling your sister is going to work. My brother used to do the same thing to me back in the day and even my parents would jump on the bandwagon once and a while and tease me about it. For a while it was pretty embarrassing, but then I just started saying okay whatever and not caring anymore.

Kind of a jerk move honestly to through your fetishes out there in the open like that. Also I realize some people on here may be getting interested in the idea of brother on sister tickling, but I don't think it's the same in real life as it is in stories. It could freak her out.

If you want it to stop, your best move is to just "okay whatever" it and ignore it, or sit her down and have a talk with her if you think that might work.

I agree with blue line he explained very well. I could ever do it. Maybe if you had tickle fights when you were younger that’s different but as adults no way. If your get excited or turned on that should be a warning.

If she brings it up again ask her why she keeps talking about it lol.

What about your GF? What did she say while all this was taking place?

I agree with what others say, i think she wants to engage. Next time she says it give her a tickle and she how her reaction is. If she keeps brining it up after she may just want to play around. If shes dropping her foot at ya , its very possible she likes to be tickled but doesnt want to just admit it or ask for it.

I'm going to speak out here and say this sounds more like you have a "sister ticking" fantasy and you want us to RP in your fetish.
The fact you say "she has ticklish feet, maybe more in nylons" makes me think this is your kink and you are trying to get people to engage in it

I def don't think tickling your sister is going to work. My brother used to do the same thing to me back in the day and even my parents would jump on the bandwagon once and a while and tease me about it. For a while it was pretty embarrassing, but then I just started saying okay whatever and not caring anymore.

Kind of a jerk move honestly to through your fetishes out there in the open like that. Also I realize some people on here may be getting interested in the idea of brother on sister tickling, but I don't think it's the same in real life as it is in stories. It could freak her out.

If you want it to stop, your best move is to just "okay whatever" it and ignore it, or sit her down and have a talk with her if you think that might work.
I agree I don't think tickling her wouldn't work and could make it more awkward
Ah ok I could try ignoring it or I would like to chat face to face with her about it a deeper conversation but I think I would be to embarrassed to do so I don't know

Yea they might be I suppose I agree

powerplay110;4893137 said:
I agree with blue line he explained very well. I could ever do it. Maybe if you had tickle fights when you were younger that’s different but as adults no way. If your get excited or turned on that should be a warning.

If she brings it up again ask her why she keeps talking about it lol.

What about your GF? What did she say while all this was taking place?
Exactly I wouldn't want to tickle her as not really appropriate

I could try that I'd rather do that if we are a lone just easier but she has always been saying it in front of family

She doesn't mind my fetish she thinks that was cruel she didn't say anything

I agree with what others say, i think she wants to engage. Next time she says it give her a tickle and she how her reaction is. If she keeps brining it up after she may just want to play around. If shes dropping her foot at ya , its very possible she likes to be tickled but doesnt want to just admit it or ask for it.
Engage how I don't know if I could do that or want to
I just think she's trying to embrace me

I'm going to speak out here and say this sounds more like you have a "sister ticking" fantasy and you want us to RP in your fetish.
The fact you say "she has ticklish feet, maybe more in nylons" makes me think this is your kink and you are trying to get people to engage in it
I don't have a tickling sister fantasy just want her to stop embarrassing me
I don't what any rp I'm just after generally needing help with how to get her to stop

I only know her feet are ticklish because her partner has done it a few times to her I don't know if nylons make her feet more ticklish it's not my kink to tickle her feet ok maybe I should have said that bit I apologise

To the OP:
You have posted the same exact question in three different threads and you have received about half a dozen suggestions or answers.
Isn't it time to conclude that nobody here has any more suggestions?

To the OP:
You have posted the same exact question in three different threads and you have received about half a dozen suggestions or answers.
Isn't it time to conclude that nobody here has any more suggestions?
I agree I don't expect anyone else to reply I only posted it on 3 different threads to get some answers I don't know how to delete it

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back