• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

not my mail 1-5 (mpeg)

jollyrancher210

the following mpegs are in the below listed ftp

NotMyMail1.mpeg (4meg)
NotMyMail2.mpeg (4meg)
NotMyMail3.mpeg (4meg)
NotMyMail4.mpeg (4meg)
NotMyMail5.mpeg (3.4meg)

ip= 64.217.217.28
user name= jollyrancher210
pass= D7B4IG

The server is connected to a standard home dsl set-up, so do not expect it to be super-speedy. I have limited the number of connections to see how the transfer is w/ the current settings. If you have any connectivity comments reply to this post or mail to [email protected]

worked great!!

Thanks jollyrancher, got all five clips and there great. I used smartFTP v1.0 and hooked up at about 16kbs on a cable modem. Thanks for the clips, good foot tickling stuff! later...Paul

needs Info

Can some one explain to me where i have to go in order to see or view these clips?? Thanks for the help..

luvsstocksnfeet, all you need to do is get an FTP program, like smartFTP or something similar. Do a search on download.com for FTP and you should find one, smartFTP is free and works good. Once you download and install the program, enter the ip, username and password that jollyrancher has posted. It might take a minute to hook up, but once its hooked up, just drag the files to a folder on your hard drive and they should download. I downloaded them one at a time and it took about a half hour to get them, definately worth the wait if you like foot tickling. Hope this helps, Im not the best at explaining stuff. Later...Paul

Jollyrancher, I tried to connect but I got some message that the machine actively refused it (or something to that effect). Have any ideas why I'm getting that message?

J

the exact message i get is 'CANNOT LOGING WAITING TO RETRY'. is there something i'm not doing right? please help

Hmmm....

I got the clips.....They were great!! Thanks!! Mybe the problem you guys are having has to do with the server....maybe it only works at certain time periods, because it worked fine for me. Good Luck! :cool:

the ip has changed...sorry, but it will be like this as i get a new ip each time i log in.

ip=65.69.153.137
same user/pass

thanks for the connection feedback...sounds like the transfer was acceptable

the clips are decent, i agree w/ that

Resolving host name 65.69.153.137...
Connecting to (65.69.153.137).
Connected to (adsl-65-69-153-137.dsl.rcsntx.swbell.net) -> IP: 65.69.153.137 PORT: 21.
Socket connected waiting for login sequence.
220-Welcome to Apocalyptic City...
220-Please leave the domain as you found it when you arrived.
220-If you have any questions, feel free to ask someone who gives a shit,
220 or email the admin at [email protected]
USER jollyrancher210
331 User name okay, need password.
PASS (hidden)
530 Not logged in.

couldn't connect to the other 2. This was as close as I got (2nd 1)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back