• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not quite new, but I figured a formal introduction is in order

Harpyduster

Hello there, I know this is a bit late since I've been reading and peeping about the chat room intermittently for the past few weeks. I've had the fetish since a past boyfriend of mine introduced me to the pleasure of tickling and being tickled. I think I've been closeted about that until recently. I currently attend university and I enjoy partaking in conversation in the chat room while I'm stalled on my work as there are quite a few other fellow students who share both my angst and fetish. How convenient for me, n'est pas?

As a little backstory for my user name: I was into yu gi oh in my younger years and one of my favorite cards was always Harpy's Feather Duster until it more or less got banned for being too powerful. Like the card, I find the actual feather duster a bit overwhelming as I'm horrifically sensitive. Additionally I also happen to be sharp of tongue and enjoy sarcasm and satire immensely. Be careful, I bite :munch: (I would muster a Borat voice for that, it sounds funnier but then it'd have to be "careful, she bite!")

I admit I was late with this partially out of discomfort. I've since realized that there are plenty of nice folks around here who are excellent conversationalists and absolutely fascinating, lovely people. In addition, the ex that got me into tickling is on this forum and we are still on excellent terms as friends and fellow ticklephiles. Let me tell you the man gives as good as he gets!

Hi! I'm new to posting as well. I've had mostly good experiences as well. I hope you're enjoying yourself, and hopefully I'll catch you around the forum. Welcome!

Welcome Harpy! (To someplace other than the chatroom!)

Welcome to the TMF, Harpyduster, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

There are no nice folks here. You've been misled.

Should have listened to your first instincts. :cool:

There are no nice folks here. You've been misled.

Should have listened to your first instincts. :cool:

Oh poppycock! Some people are perfectly nice if treated with respect as human beings, not fetish objects. I only bite when offended, same as anyone else I would imagine. :swayparrot:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back