• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not really tickling, but kinda (f/f)

Toesheldback

TMF Master
I wasn’t going to post this, but it’s been kinda slow in here, so I may as well. Nothing earth shattering…

My wife’s family just came to visit for a couple weeks, and the extended family all showed up at our place for a couple days.

I have one of those massage guns that vibrate and hit sore muscles. If you work out and are constantly battling soreness and mild injury, they work great IMO.

Anyways, a lot of my wife’s cousins were over, ages 20 to maybe late 30s. Someone’s daughter picked up the gun, and turned it on and started using it on people’s armpits (she’s young, so we won’t talk about that part)

But my wife was drinking wine, and when the girl got bored and stopped, my wife grabbed the massage gun and went after pretty much every female in the room.

There were probably 3 or 4 female cousins on “the list” of people I’d love to tickle or at least see tickled, and my wife went after them all. Now this device probably doesn’t tickle much in reality, but everyone was laughing and pointing and having a good time, so when my wife would approach a cousin and hold up her arm so she could get at her armpit, the cousin would scream and laugh much to the delight of everyone in the room.

Watching some pretty girls laugh as their armpits and in some cases their feet were attacked was great fun for me, as I’d sometimes wondered how they’d react. Now I know!

Anyways, not a great story, but, hey, it’s f/f tickling!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back