• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NovelAI Take 2 - F/M Tickling, Cuckolding, Sex

DisBadBoi

She had been preparing for this night for a long time. It had been three years since he told her that he liked to be cucked and tonight was the night she was finally going to fulfill my fantasy. She decided to encompass all his fetishes in one night. Tickling, high heels, and cuckolding. Three years ago he had explained to her that he liked to be tied up and tickled, cucked, and he went absolutely crazy seeing her wear her high heels of which she owned many.
Her heel collection had been built over time, starting with some 5 inch louboutin peep toes and eventually expanding to 6 inch jimmy choo sandals and Giaro stilettos. Now, she had everything, a heel for every occasion. She had heels for work, for the bar with her girlfriends, for weddings, and for dominating and fucking her kinky boyfriend. She had black heels, tan heels, red heels, thigh high stiletto boots, strappy sandals, playful wedges, and dominating pointed toe pumps. And she loved them. She loved wearing them, teasing her man, punishing her man, and pleasuring him. She had a pair of playful wedges when she wanted a quick fuck wearing her summer dress, a pair of pink pointed toe stilettos when she wanted to tickle him, a pair of thigh high boots when she wanted to fuck, and everything in between.

Her heel choice was her identity for the night. One night she was the innocent girl next door, the next night she was the slutty sorority girl. Another night she could be the dominatrix having her way with a man, and the following night she would be the supermodel clubbing in Ibiza.

But tonight, tonight was something different. Tonight she would finally be sleeping with another man. Tonight she would be fulfilling her boyfriend's cuckold fetish. Tonight she was going to make her boyfriend beg her to fuck another man. In front of him. In heels.

She planned it all out. Her and Jimmy had been texting each other naughty messages throughout the entire week. Jimmy was her lifelong crush. One of the first men that she slept with and one of the first men who really made her cum. She would never date him though. She was obsessed with him physically, not mentally. And it had been three years since she last hooked up with him. And tonight was the night.

She inspected the padded table in the basement, gliding her fingers along the leather cuffs and testing the height adjustment. The arms and legs swung freely so each limb could be restrained independently. The back could fold up so the restrained would be sitting upright. She smiled at the thought of who would be there in a few hours, restrained on the table. Because it wasn't her boyfriend. It was Jimmy. She was going to make him scream tonight. And her boyfriend would be even more jealous that she was doing it to Jimmy and not him.

She looked up in the corner at the camera she had setup, confirming the red light was blinking indicating that it was recording. She wanted to remember every last second of tonight. She walked over to the dresser and opened the top drawer, admiring the perfectly laid out satin, elbow-length gloves, and the ostrich feathers laying next to them. She opened the drawer below and gazed at her heel collection for the night because she planned on being multiple people for Jimmy. She lifted up the pink Louboutin stilettos, admiring the height and thinness of the heel smiling to herself. After setting it back down she picked up the Jimmy Choo pumps, amazed that she could even walk in them. Satisfied with the condition of the basement, she headed back upstairs to prepare.

Her boyfriend came home from work at his usual time.

"Babe! I'm home" he yelled as he closed the garage door.

Not hearing any response, he shrugged and made his way upstairs to take a shower. Upon finishing his shower, he walked into the bedroom and saw his girlfriend sitting on the bed cross legged. His eyes were drawn to the black Louboutin So Kates that adorned her feet, the pointed toe just giving off an air of dominance. She wore a tight leather skirt that barely covered her ass, and a red sleeveless blouse that showed the top of her tits. Her makeup and hair were done, red lipstick glistened on her lips, her smoky eye shadow making her look mysterious. And yet, there was an innocence about her that drew him in. He walked towards her and saw that her heel collection was out on display on the bed next to her. She sat perfectly still, looking into his eyes.

"Hey babe," he said smiling at his girlfriend.

"I have a surprise for you" she replied, giving off no hint of the kinky night to come.

"Take that towel off and lay down" she commanded.

He eagerly obliged thinking that it was playtime. Her tone gave off no indication that there was something more planned for tonight.

She quickly fastened his wrists and ankles to each corner of the bed and stood up to admire her handy work.

"So my surprise is..." she started.

"Jimmy is coming over" she said with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Wh, why is he coming over?" stammered her boyfriend

"And why are you dressed like that?" he continued.

"I've been texting him all week and decided that tonight will be the night that I make you a cuck" she retorted with a twinkle in her eye.

"Uhh.. I don't, I don't know about that anymore" her boyfriend chuckled nervously, unsure if he really wanted to go through with this.

"What do you mean you don't know? For three years you've been telling me you want to be cucked" she cooed as she laid down next to him draping her leg over his, her stiletto grazing his shin.

"I think it's high time that I have some fun, after all, that small dick of yours just isn't doing it for me anymore.. I need a real man" she whispered in his ear before pecking him on the cheek.

"N, no, I don't know babe, I just don't" her boyfriend stammered as she began gliding her fingers across his underarms.

He began to giggle, his senses firing on all fronts as her perfectly manicured fingers gently probed his most ticklish flesh.

"Are you sureeeee about that?" she asks as she increases the intensity of her tickling.

She straddled his legs as he was writhing under her touch, her skirt now bunched up around her waist. Her pussy lips were rubbing against his crotch and her heels were digging into his shins.

"Haha, hahahaha, ha, hahahahaha, oh god!! Hahahahah I can't take it" he screamed as she smiled and continued stroking his ribcage.

"Babe, noooo haha, ha ha, don't stop!" he pleaded, his cock now stiffening under his girlfriends ministrations.

She leaned down and began sucking on his nipple, biting it lightly as he screamed.

"Tell me you want me play with Jimmy" she exclaimed while still tickling his hips.

He nodded his head up and down and tried to escape the pleasure and yet the pain of her fingers on his skin.

"I don't hear you babe, tell me what I want to hear" she replied as her fingers ran across his armpits and she smiled.

"hahahahaha, I, hahahaha, I can't say, hahaha, any, hahaha, thing with, hahaha, you tickling me!!!" he screeched through his laughter struggling to find the words as his body uncontrollably twitched and spasmed in reaction to her ticklish onslaught.

She began stroking his sides with the tips of her nails as he screamed out, tears streaming down his face.

"Please, please, hahaha, don't do this to me, I'll do anything, just don't hahaha, stop, haha, babe!!” he yelled as he squirmed under her touch.

"Oh my god, I, I can't take it anymore! I want you to fuck him!" he finally exclaimed.

"Say it like you mean it" she replied as she resumed tickling his armpits.

"I WANT YOU TO FUCK HIM, HAHAHA, OH MY GOD, YOU'RE TICKLING MY ARMPITS!" he yelled as he tried to free himself from her grip.

"Louder babe" she commanded.

"PLEASE FUCK HIM!" he exclaimed through his laughter as he felt his body getting lighter under her assault.

"I SAID LOUDER" she yelled as she increased the speed of her fingers digging into his flesh.

"FUCK HIM! FUCK HIM! FUCK HIM!" he screamed as her nails dug deeper and deeper into his flesh.

She smiled as she saw the sweat dripping from his face and felt his cock hardening against her crotch. Leaning over she brought her lips to his ears, her hot breath making them red.

"Shall I wear heels while I fuck him?" she whispered with a devilish smile.

He nodded his head, the thought of seeing his girlfriend fucking Jimmy while wearing her heels filling him with desire.

"I asked you a question, now speak!" she said, emphasizing the fact that she was in control.

"YES" he exclaimed.

"PLEASE FUCK HIM WHILE YOU WEAR YOUR SEXIEST PAIR OF FUCK STILETTOS" he screamed barely able to control his erection from the humiliation of announcing that out loud.

"So I should wear the red heels?" she asked as she straddled his legs once again, rubbing her pussy up and down against his now rock solid member.

"Yes, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, yes!" he screamed, his words muffled by the ball gag in his mouth.

"So how is it that you want me to fuck him?" she asked, now running her fingernails up and down his sides, digging them into his flesh, feeling the muscles of his body ripple underneath.

"Hahahaha, ha, ha, I can't take it, haha, you're gonna have to fuck him in heels babe" he said as she dug her nails deep into his sides.

"So you want me to fuck him in heels?" she asked with an evil smile as she lightly tickled his armpits.

"Oh god babe, hahaha, yes! Yes!! Yes!" he exclaimed, the thought of her wearing high heels while she fucked another man filling him with shame.

"YES, WHAT?" she screamed, digging her nails deep into his flesh, making him scream.

"YES, MOTHERFUCKER! YES, I WANT YOU TO FUCK HIM IN HEELS" he shouted at the top of his lungs.

"What a good.. obedient little boy you are" she said as she smirked at him and winked.

"Just a little tickle here..." as she fluttered her fingers on his sides as laughter erupted from his mouth.

"And there..." she gently squeezed his ticklish hips making him buck about.

"Makes you so obedient" she finished.

"But I have a few more surprises for you..." she continued with a sly smile.

She stood up and walked to the dresser, her heels clicking on the floor and her perfect ass sashaying with each step, dominantly, femininely, confidently. She turned on the TV and turned to look at him, still tied to the bed, his eyes wide with anticipation. On the screen was an angled birds eye view of their basement and in the middle of the screen was the padded table. On the table was Jimmy, naked and restrained. His arms and legs formed an X with his wrists and ankles bound tightly to the table.

"Wh, I ca, I can't" he stammered as she gave him a sharp look with slightly pouty but pursed lips.

"Can't what? Can't watch the woman you love play with another man?" she coyly asked with a smile.

"I don't think you have much of a choice seeing your... current predicament" she continued motioning to his restraints.

"Plus... you literally just BEGGED me to play with him... and wear heels while I do it" she seductively said.

"Buh, buh, but why is he tied up??" he asked frantically, his mind racing at why she would have him bound to a table.

"Well sweetie, you'll just have to wait and see why" she said as she stood in front of him, hip cocked to one side and her hand resting on it dominantly.

"That's the other surprise" she said with a grin and a wink.

"Now don't fuss too much, I trust you'll be... waiting here for me when I'm done" she giggled as she checked the restraints on his ankles and wrists.

Satisfied that he was tied securely, she gave him one last tickle in his underarms making him yelp with surprise and laughter, kissed his cheek, and walked out the bedroom door, pausing for one last look and a wink, before closing it firmly behind here.

His eyes stared at the TV as he waited for her to appear in anticipation wondering what she was going to do to him.

"Surely she'll just fuck him" he thought to himself.

"That's the fantasy, that's my fetish."

"But why would she have him tied up?" he thought again as his mind raced.

"She likes to get fucked doggy, he can't do that if he's tied up..."

The click of her heels coming through the TV startled him out of his thoughts as she entered the picture frame.

"Hi honey..." she said to Jimmy as she strutted up to the table admiring him.

"Hey gorgeous, I missed you" he replied.

"Oh didja?" she retorted back, a flirty tone in his voice.

"Yea but why did you want me tied up? We've never done this before" he said nervously.

"Well.... you've been a bad... bad boy" she cooed back to him.

"And I think it's high time you got some punishment for it. Always fucking me so good, making me scream, and you never got loud with me in the past. You never made it clear that I was making you feel good. And that's naughty" she said as she pulled up a chair and sat next to him crossing her legs.

"Wh, what do you mean?" he stammered, eyeing her up and down, his dick twitching ever so slightly at the sight of her in her black skirt and black stilettos.

"I always scream your name when I'm with you and you never reciprocate. Even when I make you cum, you're always so quiet, just letting it happen and never giving me any reaction. And I want to change that" she exclaimed.

"I mean i'll try but you know it's just not how I am" he said.

"Oh I know, I finally realized that you just need a little... encouragement" she said.

"And that's what you're going to get tonight" she finished as she stood up and kissed him on the cheek.

Her boyfriend's mind was racing even more watching this unfold on the TV in front of him.

She walked behind Jimmy and began running her hands along his back.

"I think it's high time we make you scream" she said as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse.

She stopped in front of Jimmy, her bra barely containing her tits, as he admired her hard nipples.

"Tell me... are you... ticklish?" she asked as she ran a finger through his underarm.

Her boyfriend couldn't believe his reaction. Jimmy screamed with laughter and damn near broke the restraints as his body lifted as much as it could off the table, his muscles straining against the restraints.

"OH GOD NO!!!" he screamed.

"I CAN'T!!!!" he screamed again.

"Mmmmmm but I think you can, and I think when I'm done with you, you're going to beg me to tickle you" she exclaimed loving his reaction.

"I PROMISE I'll SCREAM FOR YOU" he retorted.

"It's a little too late for that honey... i've decided to take matters into my own hands" she joked back flirtatiously.

Her boyfriend's heart shattered into a million pieces. Tickling was their thing. She tied him up and tickled him. That's how it worked. It was a fetish reserved for just them, no one else. He was the one who introduced her to it. He was the one that taught her how to mentally make him more ticklish, how to talk, how to stand, how to look, how to smile, how to tease, and how to make him scream. And now she was using it on Jimmy. He had always wanted her to fulfill his fantasy, to humiliate him, to tell him he wasn't good enough, tell him his dick wasn't big enough, that he wasn't tall enough, that he didn't please her, and that's why she needed a real man like Jimmy. But he didn't want her to tickle him. It was too much, the jealousy ripped him apart, it made his stomach hurt, his head spin, he felt like he was going to throw up. And it turned him on.

"FUCK!" her boyfriend screamed at the realization.

"FUCK! FUCK!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" he screamed again pulling at his restraints with nowhere to go, his dick hardening at the thought of her tickling Jimmy, using her tricks on him. Coaxing him and teasing him to make him more ticklish. Making him beg. Making him scream. Making him laugh with her perfectly manicured fingers. He thought about the ticklish sensations she would cause him. He knew those sensations all too well because she did it to him, paralyzing his body with ticklish laughter.

"I can't... I can't I can't I can't" he repeated to himself, watching her pull out a pair of 5 inch pink Louboutin pointed toe stilettos from the dresser at the side of the room.
She sauntered back over to the chair and sat down, casting off her black stilettos and delicately putting on the pink ones, her white toes disappearing into the toe box as she pushed the heel securing the back of the foot. She performed the same maneuver on the other foot, all the while smiling at Jimmy with a dominant stare, her eyes piercing him.
Her voice cut through the TV speakers again.

"You know what I call these sweetie?" she asked Jimmy while giving a cheeky glance to the camera.

"N, no.... what?" Jimmy stammered back, clearly nervous and still pulling at his restraints.

"I call them my pink... tickle you silly pumps" she exclaimed with an even bigger smile. She looked at the camera in the corner and winked, driving her boyfriend absolutely fucking crazy.

"So guess what i'm going to do to you?" she cooed as she stood up.

"What?" Jimmy stammered.

"I'm going to make you beg for me to tickle you silly. And it's going to take all night to do it" she exclaimed with a sultry tone.

"I, I don't think I'll last that long" Jimmy retorted.

"Oh I have a feeling you will" she said as she leaned in and kissed him on the lips, her tongue pushing into his mouth as he tried to return it.

He started giggling from her hair brushing his naked chest, the ticklish sensations lighting up all the nerves in his body as he learned his fate for the night.

"My my my I haven't even started, i'm not even DOING anything" she playfully exclaimed as she positioned a finger on each hand on his ripped abs making his laughter grow.

She sat on the chair next to the table and began running her nails on his sides, light at first and then increasing the pressure of her nails. He was laughing harder than he had ever laughed in his life, his mind racing, his laughter echoing in his head. He could barely breathe. She would switch to his back and his muscles would seize, and she would start laughing as well, the adrenaline rush exciting her. He would scream at her to stop because he couldn't take it but she kept going. She stood up and straddled his leg, digging her heel into his skin and began rubbing up and down against his thigh. He was gasping for air, his head spinning from the laughter. She stood up and began tracing her finger up and down his cock and balls with the tips of her fingernails as he screamed. She began touching his inner thighs, feeling the muscles ripple underneath. He was on the verge of tears.

She smiled at him and walked around to his face, leaning down and staring into his eyes, her face only a few inches away from his.

"I want you to say it..." she whispered, the adrenaline rush making her hotter by the minute.

"I WANT YOU TO SAY IT" she exclaimed as her fingernails dug into the flesh of his thighs.

"PLEASE STOP!" he yelled, knowing it was going to happen again.

"PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME! DON'T TICKLE ME" he screamed as the tears flowed down his face, her fingernails digging deeper and deeper into his flesh.

Her boyfriend's dick was rock hard as he watched this unfold on the TV unable to do anything about it. Jimmy's laughter blared through the TV speakers as he watched his beautiful girlfriend tickle him senseless. She stood by his side in her heels, striking a dominant pose, hip jutted to one side, hand resting it, and her other hand dancing up and down his ribs effortlessly and delicately eliciting a roar of laughter from Jimmy as he wiggled and pulled against his restraints, his muscles bulging with nowhere to go as his whole body remained exposed to her ticklish onslaught.

"That's it! Good boy! Laugh for me! Louder damnit! I said louder!" she exclaimed as she showed no mercy, playing his body like a piano as she stood there in her pink stilettos.

He tried his best to comply, digging deep in his soul to find the laughter that would satisfy her as she continued manipulating his most ticklish spots.

"Tell me what a ticklish boy you are!" she exclaimed as she devilishly stroked his sides giving him a slight reprieve.

"Hahaha, I, hahaha, I ca, can't hahahaha" he squealed through his laughter.

"Please! Please stop! I'm begging you" he cried as she dug her fingernails in once again.

"Say it!" she demanded increasing the intensity of her tickling.

"HAHAHAHAH, I'M, HA, HAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHA, A, HAHAHA, TICK, HAHAHAHAHA, TICKLISH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, BOY!!!" he managed to scream through his laughter.

"That's right you are!" she retorted back as she found a hyper ticklish spot that she abused.

Her boyfriend had tears streaming down his face as he watched her absolutely dominate Jimmy with her hands and her fingers. The same hands and fingers that had just dominated him and forced him into begging her to fuck him. The same hands and fingers that brought the glorious ticklish sensation to him just 10 minutes ago were now being used on another man. They were stroking, fluttering, massaging, and dancing across Jimmy's tone muscular body as he laughed, and screamed, and laughed some more, unable to do anything about it. And she knew what this was doing to her boyfriend. She knew how bad this hurt him, seeing this unfold, seeing her do this to Jimmy, seeing her wear her sexiest, most playful, most flirtatious pink stilettos. On purpose. For him. To make him more ticklish. To be kinky with him. To dominate him. To play with him. She purposefully stood in the view of the camera so her entire body with the heels was visible at all times. She struck dominant, sexy poses in the heels as she tickled Jimmy, strutting around to make them click on the floor. Her ass sashayed with every step accentuating her feminine posture and her feminine dominance. She knew what this was doing to her boyfriend. It enraged him, it made him jealous, it made him weak. He could do nothing about it. He was tied down. Helpless. Unable to control anything. And it was fucking him up.

Her boyfriend watched Jimmy's every move as she continued tickling him, his every scream, his every cry, his every tear, his every laugh. He watched as she smiled at Jimmy, winked at him, blew him kisses. He listened as she called him sweetie, baby, honey, her ticklish boy, her naughty boy. At one point she asked him if he liked her heels. He couldn't hear what Jimmy said through the laughter but the response was clearly not to her liking as she playfully smacked his hard dick and then resumed ferociously tickling him. She asked him again.

"I said... DO YOU LIKE MY HEELS?" she exclaimed.

"HAHAHAHAHHA, HAHAHA, HAHAHA, YES GODDAMNIT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA" he screamed back barely able to get the words out through his laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHA THEY, HA, HAHAHA, MAKE HAHAHAHAHA, ME, HAHAHAHAHAHA, MORE, HAHA, TICKLISH!!!!!" he voluntarily screamed succumbing to the kinkiness of the situation as her dominance took over.

"Oh do they?" she coyly asked

"You're my TICKLISH little boy when I wear these pink... tickle you silly pumps?" she cooed as she focused on his hips making him buck up and down against his restraints, her tone playful and flirty, almost giving California girl vibes as she continued stroking his hips.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, YES FUCK!! HAHAHAHAHAH" he screamed back to her.

"Ohhhh that makes me so happy!" she exclaimed as her nails dug deep into his skin, eliciting a scream from him.

"You don't know how hard it was for me to find these heels, but they are soooo worth it!" she exclaimed as she stepped up her game, knowing that her boyfriend was watching and listening to her every move.
Her fingers danced on his ribs and hips as he screamed, laughing his heart out, bucking about as much as he could, trying to break the restraints, trying to escape the torture, trying to make her stop, and failing miserably.
Her boyfriend was squirming in bed, his dick harder than he ever remembered it being. She was being so fucking sexy. He had never seen her be this dominant, this flirtatious, this powerful. He was so turned on seeing her in her high heels, her red lips, her long dark hair, her long eyelashes, her piercing green eyes, her round hips, and her beautiful breasts. She looked so hot right now, in a way he had never seen her look.

"Oh I forgot to tell you something!" she exclaimed to Jimmy with a twinkle in her eye, her fingers still dancing all over his body, his muscles flexing and contorting under the pressure.

"Wh, what?" he managed to stammer back, barely able to get the words out through the laughter.

"I found your biggest ticklish spot" she whispered to him with a smile and a wink, staring straight into the camera.

"FUCK" her boyfriend screamed as he watched the interaction on the TV, knowing what was about to happen.

He saw her smirk at him as she stood in front of Jimmy. She lowered herself to her knees in between his legs and positioned a finger on each hand on his thighs as he began screaming with laughter, begging her to stop.

"MAYBE I SHOULD STOP!" she exclaimed with a sly grin.

"OH GOD PLEASE DON'T!!" he screamed back to her.

She leaned forward and slowly started stroking her fingernails up and down his legs, taking her time, building up the tension, making him more and more nervous with every passing second. His body tensed up waiting for her fingers to come in contact with his inner thighs and his laughter got even louder when he realized what was about to happen.

"Hahaha, I, HAHA, CAN'T HAHA, TAKE IT, HAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" he managed to scream as her fingernails began softly massaging his thighs.

He began screaming through his laughter.

"Oh my GOD, NO HAHAHAHAHAHA, PLEAHAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE, HAHAHAHAHAHA, DON'T!!!!" he managed to stammer out.

Her fingernails dug deep into his thighs making his whole body convulse in ticklish spasms as his laughter was deafening. He tried to wiggle away from her touch as she held him still in her grip, slowly increasing the pressure of her fingernails on his skin, driving him absolutely crazy with the sensation of tickly torture.

"Oh, but you don't get to make requests baby, it's my turn now" she exclaimed, her voice still cheeky and playful, her hands still toying with his muscles and skin.

"I, I can't, oh god, hahaha, ohhhh I'm begging you, don't haha, do that, oh god" he cried.

"Hmmmm, so you don't want me to do this..." as she gently brushed her fingernails across his balls, his laughter going even louder and more intense, his screams deafening as he fought for air.

"Or this..." as she brought her fingernails up to his abs making him scream and writhe in the restraints, his body violently bucking about, trying to escape her touch.

"Or... this..." as she began stroking his cock up and down as his hips reacted to the pleasure of her hand gliding up and down his hard shaft, paying special attention to the sensitive head.

"Mmmmmm, you like that?" she whispered as she looked up at Jimmy, knowing exactly what he wanted.

She pulled her hand away from him and began tickling his inner thighs, the sudden lack of pleasure making him scream, her fingernails digging into his flesh once again as he struggled to stay alive through his laughter.

"You can't, you ca, oh god, please don't, please!" he cried out between his laughter, her nails making his body convulse with every stroke.

Her boyfriend couldn't turn away from the TV, he couldn't stop himself from watching, he damn near fucking came just from the sight of it. He just watched and listened and watched some more, unable to touch himself, unable to move his body more than 2 inches in either direction as his restraints held him tightly in place.

"Do you want to FUCK honey?" she coyly asked him as she gave Jimmy a brief break from the tickling.

"Oh god YES DAMNIT!!" he exclaimed to her, again pulling on his restraints.

"I told you I was going to make you scream didn't I?" she cooed back to him.

"YES!! YES FUCK YES!!!" he cried out unable to contain himself, his dick twitching uncontrollably at the thought of feeling her sweet, warm, tight pussy gliding up and down it.

"BEG ME!" she commanded, stern and composed as she stood in front of him in her sexy dominant pose again.

"PLEASE!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!" he begged.

"PLEASE WHAT?" she commanded again.

"PLEASE FUCK ME! FUCK ME IN YOUR HEELS!!!" he begged as he wiggled against his restraints, the thought of her wearing her heels as she fucked him driving him crazy with desire.

"Hmmmm, ok sweetie... but only because you've been a good... obedient... ticklish little boy so far tonight" she cooed back as she leaned down and kissed him and taking the opportunity to flutter her fingers in his armpits making him yelp.

"But first I have to change my heels, I can't FUCK YOU in some pink... tickle you silly pumps, right?" she said with a devious smile and a wink at the camera knowing her boyfriend was watching.

She strutted over to the dresser and slowly began undressing as Jimmy watched. She pulled her blouse off seductively and then turned around showing off the view of her ass in the tight black skirt, before slowly bending over to remove her pink stilettos and retrieving the black six inch Giaro sandals.

Her boyfriend lost his fucking mind. He had never seen those heels before.

"She must have purchased them just for him" he exclaimed to himself as he drooled over the sight of them.

Her voice came through the TV speaker again.

"I know your dick is big..." she said motioning to Jimmy's erect dick.

"But can you handle me in these?" she asked holding up the six inch Giaro heels.

"Or should I go with something a little smaller?" she teased.

"NO NO NO!! PLEASE, please don't, you ca, can't, I, I, I can't take it, hahaha, oh god" he stammered out, his dick twitching in anticipation.

"Don't you want me to FUCK you wearing these heels?" she asked him again.

"YES! YES!! YES YES YES!!" he screamed.

"That's right" she said with a smile as she slowly turned around and took off her skirt, the camera getting a perfect shot of her ass and back, the high heels elongating her body, her arms held in the air in a feminine yet dominant posture as she slowly spun around for Jimmy.

"And do you like my new heels?" she asked seductively.

"Oh god yes, fuck, I'm begging you, I'm so sorry, I can't stop myself from laughing, please" he replied as she stood in front of him, her perfect 34C breasts exposed to him.

"No... not enough, I want to hear you beg me for me to fuck you wearing my new heels" she demanded, her heels clacking on the floor as she made her way back over to the table, her breasts bouncing up and down as she strutted back and forth.

"PLEASE! PLEASE, FUCK ME WHILE WEARING YOUR SEXIEST PAIR OF HEELS PLEASE!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, his cock hard and dripping on his stomach.

She sauntered over to him and pulled a lever that made the middle of the table bend sitting him upright. His arms remained bound, how vertical and above his head, his legs stretched out in front of him as she locked the table in that position. She lowered the table to the perfect height so she could ride him cowgirl with her heels planted on the floor.

She swung one leg over his waist as she assumed the position, half standing half resting her dripping wet pussy ever so slightly on the tip of his rock hard dick making it twitch uncontrollably. With one finger she held his chin and forced him to look into her eyes.

"If you cum before I cum, I will put those pink stilettos back on and tickle you silly until you're ready to be fucked again... understand?" she asked with a demanding and dominant tone.

"Y, Y, YES!" he stammered back as he felt her heat against his cock making it twitch.

"That's my good little boy" she said as she lowered herself onto him, his cock slipping in her juices as she made him gasp with pleasure.

"Fuuuckkkk" he whispered under his breath as he felt her heat and her warmth envelop his entire body.

Her boyfriend watched this spectacle with a new level of jealousy and rage. Still bound to the bed, he could do nothing but watching his girlfriend mount this man like a cowgirl. A goddess. Using him as her personal toy. Her tall Giaro heels gave her the perfect height to properly bounce on him. Her shrieks blared through the TV speakers as she proceed to ride him like a pornstar, her ass bouncing and jiggling as she slammed it up and down his dick.

"OH FUCK!" she cried out.

"FUCK! FUCK!! GODDAMNIT FUCK!!" she exclaimed as she rode him with vigor.

"THIS DICK IS SO GOOD HONEY!!" she cried out, squealing, grunting, and groaning as Jimmy's dick filled her pussy.

She put one hand on his shoulder for leverage as she fucked him, the other hand on her breast as she screamed in pleasure, her hips rocking up and down in a seductive yet commanding manner. He began thrusting up into her as hard as he could, trying to fuck her as hard as he could with the limited motion of his arms and legs bound to the table. She increased her tempo, leaning forward to meet his thrusts, their skin slapping against each other with a clap, their moans echoing in the basement.

"AHHHHHHHH, OH FUCK, AHHHHH, FUUUUUUUCK, AHHHHHHHHH" she screamed, her fingernails digging into his shoulder and back as she slammed her body down, feeling the full force of his dick as they fucked.
He tried to move his arms to grab her ass and bring her in deeper, but he was stuck, unable to do anything about it.

"Don't... try... anything... baby" she said in between her gasps for air.

"Ohhhhh I won't... babe..." he said as he continued thrusting up into her, his balls slapping against her clit.

She let go of his shoulder, bracing herself with both hands on his thighs as she slammed her hips against him again and again. Her boyfriend's mind was racing as he watched this scene unfold in front of him. He wanted to touch her, he wanted to feel her. He wanted to be in this position. He wanted to make her scream like that. But he was tied up in the bed, his hands and legs bound to the bed by leather restraints that were way too tight for him to escape. She was sitting in his lap, fucking him in her Giaro heels, her back straight, her neck craned to stare into the camera, her breasts bouncing up and down as she rode this man like a cowgirl.

"Oh... fuck... Jimmy... this dick is so good... so good" she panted out as she fucked him in his restraints.

He was struggling to control himself, to make this last longer for her, but she was so fucking good. She was so wet, her pussy was dripping on his dick, making it slippery and allowing her to slide up and down. The room filled with the sound of her slapping against him, the sound of their bodies merging into one, the sound of their gasps for air.

"Oh god... I can't... I, I'm gonna... oh shit I'm gonna, gonna, AHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as she climaxed on top of him, her muscles tensing, her fingernails digging into his thighs.

Her legs were shaking as she slowed her thrusts down to a crawl and her head slumped onto his shoulder as her body convulsed. Her hands gripped his thighs as she tried to control her breathing, her fingers digging deep into his flesh as she sat on him, catching her breath.

Her boyfriend had never seen her orgasm in real life before, and this was fucking amazing. He had fantasized about watching her cum from the other guy in his fantasies but he could never get there, his own fantasy never quite made it that far. But here she was. Fucking his brains out. Making herself cum on top of him.

He had no idea that Jimmy was doing the same, but he had seen him start to lose control, his hips bucking uncontrollably as he felt himself getting close.

"Gonna... cum... gonna... cum!" he panted as he tried to fuck her with every last ounce of strength left in his body.

She started bouncing again with mad abandon, her ass slapping his thighs as it landed with each bounce, determined to make this boy cum harder than he's ever cum in his life. She leaned down to kiss him passionately, her tongue exploring his mouth as she rode his cock for all its worth.

"I'm gonna, gonna... gonna... AHHHHHH" he screamed as he climaxed deep in her pussy, the pleasure too intense for him to take.

She continued to ride him as he rode out his orgasm, his head rolling back into the padded table, his hips bucking wildly. She stopped and rested her hands on his shoulders as they both tried to catch their breath. She looked down at Jimmy, who had his eyes closed and his head back, his arms still tied down, and her heels planted firmly on the ground, her pussy resting on his softening dick, a mixture of his and her juices dripping down her thighs and onto his legs.

She bent forward and kissed him on the lips again, her lips still moist from her orgasm as she tried to catch her breath.

"I, I don't, I don't know what to do" he whispered under his breath, his chest heaving, his body still tensed up, his eyes closed.

"Just relax... lay there" she whispered back.

He nodded his head as she lifted her hips, letting his cock slip out of her with a gasp, his cum dripping down her inner thigh.

"What now?" he whispered again.

"Just lay there for a second... then we'll... figure it out" she replied.

She looked at him, still breathing heavily, his muscles still tensed up from the pleasure.

She took the opportunity to have another look at Jimmy. His eyes were still closed as he lay on the table, his arms and legs restrained, his abs rippling with every breath he took.

She stood up and sauntered over to the TV. Her boyfriend was watching her every move, unable to tear his eyes away. She stopped in front of the camera and undid the top button of her shirt. She smiled at her boyfriend, winked at him and turned to look at Jimmy.

"I know I can't touch you... but he's just as helpless as you" she said as she slowly opened her shirt and slid it off her shoulders, exposing her breasts to the camera.

"I can't hear you" Jimmy said with his eyes still closed, the orgasm taking over his entire body making him sensitive to the touch.

She didn't bother replying, she simply sauntered back over to Jimmy, his eyes now wide open watching her. She leaned down and began kissing him, their tongues intertwining, her nipples grazing his skin as she kissed him. She then began trailing kisses down his neck, stopping at his nipples and flicking them with her tongue, making his body react with every touch of her mouth.

She was so fucking sexy. Her nipples erect. Her hair a mess. Her pussy dripping on him. Her legs in the Giaro heels. And her breasts in the black lacy bra.

"Oh fuck..." he whispered under his breath.

She moved further down, her fingernails tickling his sides as he yelped, his muscles contracting. Her fingernails scratched against his abs making him buck about as she slowly moved lower and lower, kissing her way down to his hips, his body writhing in pleasure as her fingernails lightly grazed his hips. She held herself up with her hands on either side of his hips as she gently kissed his skin, making his laughter ring in the room as her fingernails lightly tickled his thighs.

He began bucking again, his laughter uncontrollable, his eyes rolling back into his head as he tried to escape her ticklish touch.

"AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" he screamed through his laughter.

She stopped and looked up at him. His cock was getting harder by the second and was beginning to strain against the restraints.

"Mmmm... I like it when you're ticklish... it makes me want to fuck you all over again" she cooed with a smile as she took his cock in her hand, stroking him as he screamed and writhed beneath her.

She leaned down and planted a soft kiss on his tip making him buck again and she then began planting kisses up and down the shaft, flicking her tongue against his balls, his hips jumping with every flick of her tongue. She moved back to his cock, still holding his shaft in her hand, and kissed her way from the base to the tip, the pleasure of her touch overwhelming him, his muscles tensing as he felt his body get ready for another orgasm.
"Oh fuck babe, please... I don't know if I can take it" he whispered through his laughter, his cock twitching in her hand as she began stroking him slowly up and down.

She lowered her head to the base of his shaft and flicked her tongue out, licking his balls one by one. She moved back up and gently licked the underside of his cock, the feeling of her tongue against his skin making his body tense up. She lowered her head once again and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, sucking on it gently, her tongue swirling against his tip as his laughter increased from the sensations of her mouth on his sensitive dick. She slid her mouth up and down, taking in more and more of his dick with every stroke, her lips wrapped tightly around him. She continued to look up at him as he laughed and wiggled about, his muscles flexing under his skin as she sucked his cock.

"Oh my god babe, I, I can't take it" he stammered through his laughter as she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock, stroking it faster, her mouth bobbing up and down on him.

She pulled her head off his cock and moved up to his face, kissing him passionately, his dick twitching uncontrollably at the taste of her mouth against his. She moved down his body again, planting kisses on his abs and his sides making his laughter increase. She looked up at him, her breasts pressing into his hips as she kissed her way back to his cock, taking it in her mouth again and sliding her mouth down his length once again. She could feel his body tense up under her as she increased her speed, his moans and grunts filling the room with the sounds of his pleasure.

She stopped again, this time releasing his dick from her mouth.

"Sweetie..." she whispered to him.

"Yea babe?" he replied.
"Can you cum for me again?" she asked seductively.

"Yea I think so" he stammered back.

"Yea? You're gonna be a good boy and cum for me again? Just like that... but this time... I want you to cum in my mouth" she whispered to him as she stood up and stood in front of him.

She unbuttoned the rest of her shirt, exposing her bra. She turned around to give the camera a full view of her ass as she undressed, her Giaro heels clacking on the floor. She undid her bra, and tossed it aside before turning back to Jimmy. He was still breathing heavily, his muscles tensing, his cock rock hard and wet from her saliva. She knelt back down in front of him and grabbed his dick, stroking it as she looked him dead in the eye.

"I want you to fuck my mouth... just like this... until you cum" she said as she licked her lips.

"I, I don't know if I can, oh god, please babe, oh fuck" he pleaded.

"Just relax and trust me" she cooed as she lowered her head to the base of his cock, wrapping her lips around him.

"Oh my GOD BABE!" he screamed as she began sucking him off, taking all of him into her mouth at once, her tongue swirling around his sensitive head as her hand began stroking his balls.

"OH FUCK I LOVE YOU IT!! FUCK" he cried out as she sucked him off.

Her boyfriend was squirming in the bed. His dick was harder than he had ever remembered it being. He was so jealous. He was so turned on. He couldn't stop himself from being turned on. She had the best cock sucking lips, and she was using them on another man, right in front of him. He couldn't take it anymore. He needed to get off. He tried pulling his legs in the restraints and tucking his knees to his chest to get some friction on his dick but nothing was helping.

She took his cock out of her mouth with a pop and began stroking him with her hand as she looked up at him, her smoky eyeshadow highlighting her green eyes as she stared intently with a subtle smile on her lips.

"I'm gonna cum baby!" he exclaimed.

"Oh good doll... I want you to cum... right... here..." she said as she moved her head down to the base of his shaft, taking him into her mouth again as her hands grabbed his balls.

Her fingers lightly danced across his balls making him writhe as she stroked him with one hand. She took all of his cock into her mouth, deep throating him, her lips wrapped around his dick as her head bobbed up and down. He began thrusting up into her mouth as his orgasm built, the sensations driving him crazy.

"Oh god... I, I'm gonna... I'M GONNA CUM! OH FUCK!" he screamed.

She looked straight at the camera that she knew her boyfriend was watching, restrained and unable to move. A twinkle in her eye, as much of a smile on her mouth as she could form with a dick in it. And she winked.

Jimmy erupted in her mouth. Ribbons of hot white cum filled her mouth as she continued sucking and continued staring at the camera. Her smoky eye shadow accentuated the twinkle in her green eyes as she bobbed her head up and down, sucking and sucking and sucking every last drop of cum out of Jimmy. And cum he did, it was endless, it kept going. Squirt after squirt after squirt of cum filling her mouth as she swallowed again and again not wanting to waste a single drop of it. As his orgasm subsided she stopped sucking but continued lightly stroking his softening shaft and sensitive head making him giggle from the sensations coarsing through his body as her delicate fingers brushed against the hyper sensitive head. She smiled at Jimmy.

"Good boy" she cooed before standing up, still in her heels, and walked towards the camera, the heels clicking, her hips swaying.

She stood in front of the camera, hip jutted to one side, hand on the hip and she blew a kiss to it.

"Love you sweetie" she said to the camera.

"I love you too" her boyfriend managed to reply.

"Now it's your turn... it's time for your turn" she said with a smile, and with a wink, turned and sauntered out of the room.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back