• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NOVEMBER 22, 1963.

paracarl44

Wielder of 100 Feathers
President John F. Kennedy is assassinated in Dallas, Texas. Your thoughts on this subject whether you were living to view that trajic event, or not. I personally think that Lee Harvey Oswald was not the lone gunman and many people are having second thoughts on this matter.

One of the worst days in American history. I cant believe its been 50 years.

I don't think Oswald was the lone gunman, or, even, maybe, the gunman at all.

Being a history major, I've read a great deal on JFK's murder through the years. The more I've read.. the more I believe it was some kind of mob conspiracy, because Bobby Kennedy was closing in on them, after they had helped JFK get to the White House in the first place.

JFK loved America and believed in it. He fought in World War II and stood tall during the Cuba Missile Crisis. My favorite speech of his...

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/hH6nQhss4Yc?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/hH6nQhss4Yc?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

He made this possible...

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/WQDjy2csPP0?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/WQDjy2csPP0?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

JFK was awesome. And for that reason he'd never make it in today's Democratic party. He cut taxes. He loved America. He hated communism. Hell, even his admonition to "ask not what this country can do for you" is completely antithetical to today's entitlement-focused Democratic philosophy.

1963 was a different time than today.

Umemployment was low. You had a solid middle class that wasn't struggling.. many of whom had their own paid off homes.. or with low mortgages.

JFK was. in his heart.. liberal.. However.. the status of the country at that time.. made it possible for him to make the famous statement of "Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask What You Can Do For Your Country".

His death was one of the most tragic in the history of this country. However, it also cemented his legacy. Had he lived, he almost certainly would have won a second term in 1964, and the whole Vietnam mess that was Lyndon Johnson's legacy, and resulted in Johnson not being able to run for a second full term of his own, would have ended up in JFK's lap. Had that happened, JFK would have had a far different legacy then he does.

I was in 4th grade. I'll never forget the principal walking in and whispering something in Mrs. Fairfields ear. She turned white as a sheet and tears began streaming down her face. After recovering some composure she told us the president had been shot. There was a short prayer and we were sent home. I made it just in time to see Walter Cronkite tell the nation that JFK was dead.

I was a bit young to fully grasp the implications of what happened in Dealey Plaza that day, but it was obvious something terrible had happened. And later seeing the picture of Jackie standing next to LBJ while he took the oath of office on Air Force One, still wearing her blood stained clothes. No one who was alive that day will ever forget it.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/RE-TCzIHrLI?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/RE-TCzIHrLI?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I do believe it was a conspiracy, Oswald stated that he was patsy and eventually killed for talking. Who it was remains to be discovered, despite several clues around!

Way before my time, so I don't really have any thoughts. But it seems like this was a president people actually liked, which I've never experienced in my life. All I see is people complaining about the president constantly.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back