• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

now really, how do we know if we are ticklish?

so true

toyou444 said:
I was thinking something similar just yesterday as to this thread. I consider myself very ticklish, but only a handful of people in my entire life have ever been able to tickle me and get a reaction. Some people just have bad technique, but more because I find myself more senitive when I am around someone I have an emotional bond with.

I was thinking about the people I used to tickle all the time in the past and I wonder what they would think if they knew they could have just as easily had me in hysterics if they knew what they were doing.

~ toyou

Yeah I totally agree with you! Like I'm really ticklish too but only certain people really know how to tickle me well, like my x-girlfriend, like she could devastate me in just a few seconds but then I know people who have tried to tickle me and it barely even tickled. I think that emotional bond really does matter and the technique of the tickler.

And of course there are others who are different and just about anybody can tickle them. I think usually those people are extraverts or very outgoing people and that's why they bond with people faster then maybe I would.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back