• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Now You're Bouncing With Portals (tribute)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
With BC3's release being imminent (this Valentine's Day), I figure there's enough time for another little color tribute pic for Bandito and White Lotus. Plus, a tribute to one of my recent fave games...yes, Portal. ^^

Seems like the Chix have bounced into one of the many test chambers found in Portal.

Andi, sexy techno geek that she is, immediately grabs and figures out the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device (aka 'Portal Gun'). With glee, she fires two portals, then carefully starts to crawl through one...half-emerging from the other side of the room. She's amazed at the device and is ready to experiment with it some more...

"I'd rather do a little experimenting of my own," Jane says with a smirk, then grabs Andi's lower legs as they stick out of the blue portal still. One familiar red feather begins to poke and rub all over Andi's poor feet.

Hailey's a little confused as she sees Jane feverishly tickle her roommate's soles on one side while Andi's upper half drops the portal gun and laughs madly from the other half of the room. She suddenly gets an idea and straddles Andi's back, facing into the blue portal.

"I wonder if this will work," Hailey muses, sticking her arms through the wormhole. She glances over her shoulder and is surprised to see her arms poking out of the orange portal. Confusion passes quickly...she watches her hands wave to Jane (quite 'busy' right now), and then moves them to the squirming Andi's torso. Yet another crimson feather starts working...this time between Andi's breasts...as Hailey's free hand fingers and feathers the blond girl's back and underarms.

Somehow, my character Aello (who showed up in a previous BC tribute) ended up bounced in here too...although this time she's more of a spectator. She was glancing around the room as the 'fun' started, noticed a sign pointing toward where they should be using the strange weapon if they want to proceed to the next chamber. The mirth from all the gals (especially poor Andi) gets her attention, prompting her to sigh, shake her head and wait for the Chix to finish their fun...although she's tempted to jump in...

Ael hops onto a strange heart-symbolized cube in the corner, notices a plate atop the thing and just watches the 'experiment' continue.

"Looks like we'll be here for awhile...ah well, at least the cake isn't a lie," she giggles, holding up the plate.

-----

C'mon, Andi was the perfect foil for this idea. ;)

Techie gal learns first-hand the danger of a portal wormhole gun when surrounded by mischievous female friends. :)

Hopefully the renditions of the Chix are good enough to be recognizable and worthy of Bandito/Lotus' own designs. I particularly like how Hailey's expression came out...confused but having fun. Aello was an addition, merely due to showing up in a past BC tribute series, but I just had to have someone referring to the Portal memes you'd expect (aka cake)...and to be atop the Weighted Companion Cube! :D

All four gals are in Chell's (Portal's protagnist) outfit...that being an orange jumpsuit with bare limbs. Of course, I'd say the Chix have lowered their zippers quite a bit more than Chell...and Aello made her own 'alteration' in her style. ;) No heelsprings though...didn't want to interfere with the feathers. ^^

Unfortunately, yeah, I petered out on the background for this one (ran out of juice...plus the last pic's bg wiped me out). Then again most of Portal's test chambers have pretty simple walls/floors.

Only wish I could've fit GlaDOS or a turret in here...maybe looking 'confused' to how the test subjects are using the equipment. ^^

Anyway, hopefully it's a worthy tribute to both the Chix and to Portal, and hope you enjoy. Consider it a Valentine's image of 'loving' the characters (plus the Cube's showing a heart anyway ;) ).

As usual, Andi, Jane and Hailey are characters by Bandito and White Lotus. Aello's mine.

Nice picture. All I can say is if I were the girl being tickled, I would at least try to reach out and tickle the ler's foot back. lol

When I first saw that barefoot heroin of that Portal game, I knew somehow some artist from TMF would make a little something with her. Though I did not expect someone talented as Kalamos to do it. Great pic.

Holy Wozers!

Awwwww.... they look so adorably CUTE!

Leave it so sexy geek Andi, that she'd have to start playing with the portal gun as soon as they bounced in.

Honestly, I've never played the game...

But if it's anything like this - I'm buying a copy IMMEDIATELY!!!

I think most games would benefit from an infusion of tickling, don't you think?

Wonderful pic PD!

I love Hailey's expression (as you mentioned), and I love Janey's pose.

And of course I love Andi's sweet giggling face.

Wow...

I so totally love this pic.

Thank you for another amazing and awesome tribute pic for the chix. I never realized they would look so good wearing orange jump suits!!!

I am doing a new journal very soon... Would it be okay if I put this pic in the journal, and asked people to check out more of your work.

You are so cool.

:woot::woot::woot:

B

Wonderful drawing, Khali, great work. :bowing: :bowing:
I love that all of the women are barefoot, ticklers and spectator, too. :devil:

Way to go, Khali!! That's awesome!

I love the ease with which the victim can see what's being done to her feet.

*smiles* Here goes...

Sorceress35:
Heh, yep. Andi can very easily reach out and go after Janey there...IF she doesn't lose her mind from being tickled first, that is. ^^

Tenebrae:
Correct! C'mon, Chell's outfit plus where you'd be able to position two portals...easy to see where a tickle pic could come together for it (even a self-tickle). ^^

Thanks too, but I'm not Kalamos (nor even close to as good as him). <:

Bandito:
I'm very glad you like this one so much. Cute and creative was what I was shooting for. :D

It's definitely worth a play: fun, creative, puzzling game with a nice atmosphere and sense of humor. ^^ And yes, a little tickling would add to the experience. ;)

Oh, you KNEW Andi would be the first to play with the gun...and of course be so excited that she just had to try it herself first. Too bad the other two had their own ideas...and they weren't ideas on how to escape to the next room!

I'm just glad the Chix (hopefully) look good enough in their cute jumpsuits...I'm always worried when I draw them that the renditions aren't close enough. <:

And yes, feel free to do as you wish with the pic in your journal and such. It is a gift/tribute art to you and Lotus, after all. ^^

Milagros317:
Thank you very much. Well, Chell was barefoot in the actual Portal game...opened up a nice possibility for this type of pic, so the Chix and Ael just had to be the same. ;)

Coda:
*grins* Thanks too, very happy you enjoy it. :)
And yep, due to how things are positioned, Andi can see the ticklish torture all over her poor feet...if she opens her eyes while she laughs her cute head off. ^^

I just had to say it:

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: huge success.

:)

Now you're bouncing with portals? I like that slogan.

But I really like this picture. Nice job with the coloring, and the concept is cute too. I especially love how you drew them reaching through the portal to tickle one another. The effect came out very nicely.

And I'm glad to see you're drawing more. :twohugs:

Thanks too, but I'm not Kalamos (nor even close to as good as him). <:

Oops I am sorry ! I Know that you are not him, it is just that I was watching a pic of him in another thumbnail and I mispelled your nick. Sorry again, I will be more carefull next time.

Your pics just keep getting better and better Khali. :D

Vordertur:
*smiles* Thanks very much, I'm glad it seems a successfully amusing pic. ^^

Larcen:
Well, the phrase 'Now You're Thinking With Portals' was a catchphrase for Portal before it came out...I just did one of Bandito's style of title shifts. ;) I thought it was a nifty concept to try for a tickle pic, and hopefully a creative/memorable one too. ^^

Tenebrae:
Heh, no problem. :)

TKForce:
Thankee, I hope I can keep them improving. ^^

Larcen:
Well, the phrase 'Now You're Thinking With Portals' was a catchphrase for Portal before it came out...I just did one of Bandito's style of title shifts. ;) I thought it was a nifty concept to try for a tickle pic, and hopefully a creative/memorable one too. ^^

It worked very well. :)

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back