• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nude tickling in vids. (mainly for the Gals)

Merciless1

TMF Regular
I am a bit curious about something and pose a question to the gals out there!
I have read posts and viewed a few clips of Female on Male tickling, not all that thrilled as the guys did not seem all that ticklish and were not really tickled all that mercilessly. Way too playful for my evil tastes.
In a few of those clips and vids, the guys were nude and on one or two times they were forced to orgasm which should make them way OMG more ticklish right? That I loved since after orgasm the ticklee is way more ticklish and that is even better. Ok well my main question is to the gals, would you not watch a vid clip of a nude guy being tickled and forced to orgasm to intentionally make him way more ticklish in order to really tickle torture him mercilessly into insanity and beyond? Does this repulse you gals? I loved it but unfortunatly most of the guys I saw were not all that ticklish to begin with but the theory and plot was just fine in my book of evil merciless tickle torture tactics!
What do you gals think? What is your opinion and feelings on this?
Am I alone?

M1

No , you are not alone. The only experience with this is with my bf TTD, he turns into the Hulk after he cums and breaks out of his bondage because it gets unbearable for him, I love it. I don't know if all guys are like this. I personally don't mind watching a guy cum in a video, especially if it heightens his sensitivity.

Doesn't bother me at all, if it's real. I have no patience for fake stuff though.

I don't like the idea of men being naked....much less in submissive positions...I am a female but it doesn't suit my tastes at all. I guess I am too traditional with submissive/dominant roles. :scared:

Yay Orgasms!!!!!!!!!

It definitely depends on my mood, but sometimes I find it unbelievably sexy when men are in the submissive role. I also stick to the more male/dom fem/sub role, but it's fun to switch things up once in awhile.

As far as achieving orgasm in the middle of a session? I am a huge fan of that, because of the sensitivity. My ex boyfriend could not handle being touched after he came, and that was my favorite thing to do. :devil:

Just makes the experience more memorable!

Metrion said:
I don't like the idea of men being naked....much less in submissive positions...I am a female but it doesn't suit my tastes at all. I guess I am too traditional with submissive/dominant roles. :scared:

So what about all the female ticklers who love to tie and tickle torture a guy?
lol It seems if it were up to you, there would be no ticklees for the gals.
I can somewhat see your point but ya know, we love to tickle too!

M1

tcklishredhed04 said:
It definitely depends on my mood, but sometimes I find it unbelievably sexy when men are in the submissive role. I also stick to the more male/dom fem/sub role, but it's fun to switch things up once in awhile.

As far as achieving orgasm in the middle of a session? I am a huge fan of that, because of the sensitivity. My ex boyfriend could not handle being touched after he came, and that was my favorite thing to do. :devil:

Just makes the experience more memorable!

Whoooooooooohooooooooooooo! That's for sure! Anything that makes the lee more ticklish works for me! Get out there redhead! Go tickle!

M1

I dunno, I don't really like nudity in videos, male or female. It's really awkward to be around strangers when they're naked.

tickledorange said:
I dunno, I don't really like nudity in videos, male or female. It's really awkward to be around strangers when they're naked.

What about the over all intent in a video or tickle session in general for the guy to become nude and then forced to orgasm soley for the purpose of making him way more ticklish so that the gals tickling him can really tickle torture him into craziness and a screaming mess of flesh!

It has been obvious here that guys don't mind and in some cases love seeing nude gals tickled and that is no surprise but it does kinda surprise me that gals would not be as open about their feelings on the subject if the situation were reversed.

:idunno:

Merciless1 said:
So what about all the female ticklers who love to tie and tickle torture a guy?
lol It seems if it were up to you, there would be no ticklees for the gals.
I can somewhat see your point but ya know, we love to tickle too!

M1
Whah? No I am not asking anyone to change their ways or anything. But personally, that is my preference. I would never ask anyone else to do the same.

I just am used to seeing men in stronger roles and I can't switch the idea. :hides behind hands:

Oh come on gals! There has to be more of you with an opinion on this!

M1

Metrion said:
Whah? No I am not asking anyone to change their ways or anything. But personally, that is my preference. I would never ask anyone else to do the same.

I just am used to seeing men in stronger roles and I can't switch the idea. :hides behind hands:

No no no .......I was not asking you to change your ways or anyone for that matter but I was sort of want to know that if all men were in the dominant roles as only the ticklers.....there would be no men for us gals who love to be the ticklers to tickle and to ad that it is not unmasculine for a man to be the tickle victim meaing it does not make him less than a man in my opinion. I know for me that when I am tickled, by man or women but in this case a man, the more he tickles me the more I want evil merciless revenge and it is great when I am given the opportunity to get him back!

M1

Merciless1 said:
No no no .......I was not asking you to change your ways or anyone for that matter but I was sort of want to know that if all men were in the dominant roles as only the ticklers.....there would be no men for us gals who love to be the ticklers to tickle and to ad that it is not unmasculine for a man to be the tickle victim meaing it does not make him less than a man in my opinion. I know for me that when I am tickled, by man or women but in this case a man, the more he tickles me the more I want evil merciless revenge and it is great when I am given the opportunity to get him back!

M1

Honestly I just stick to my preference and let other people stick to theirs....so I never really gave that much thought. I certainly wouldn't want to deprive a female ler to tickle whoever she wants (sometimes I even find it cute).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back