• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Numenor's vintage tickling restoration project

Another classic shot from FMconcepts. This time, the ticklee is an adorable and gorgeous Asian lady. Does anyone recognise her?

Man, this guy is a lucky one indeed!!!!

Cheers,

Numenor

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_86_by_numenor2019_dg1czl1.jpg

Another gorgeous busty Blondie from Ticklehell's amazing archive!!!! I love busty ladies in tickling predicament!!! Especially when they have a beautiful smile and even better soles!!!

Cheers,

Numenor

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_87_by_numenor2019_dg1d9hl.jpg

A gorgeous blonde hogtied and tickled and an equally gorgeous and motivated brunette tickler...what a lovely duo!!!!

From my vintage FMConcepts archives.

Numenor

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_88_by_numenor2019_dg1dbb2.jpg

Another picture that has been an absolute favourite of mine 25+ years ago...the original one was an extremely small thumbnail, so the final results are satisfactory....they certainly are for my eyes!!! :) I particularly love the expressions of the two ticklees....one is blinking an eye, the other one is biting her lip....genuine reactions!!!
View attachment 739613

Original picture here: https://sta.sh/0196dwwcqxgl

Cheers,

Numenor

Great stuff, thank you very much! This one I do remember, it's actually from a short mpeg video I remember watching in a Yahoo group, must've been about 20 years ago. It's so good because one of the girls, I think it's the one on the right, is saying things like..."Ah yeah, oooh, ah yes, ah ha ha ha!" Definitely showing how much she enjoys it! I wish I could find the clip again, would you happen to know if it's still available? I think the video company was called Feet Online.

Thanks @Lee Ishler!!! This definitely inspired me to have a closer look to vintage Feet Online material....I remember the company very well!!!! There was also a series of videos on a tickling burglar, which I loved for the dialogues! I think that in the same series the ticklee said "You again!!!!" before being gagged and tickled by the bandit!!! Very lovely memories!!! Do you remember that video? I would love to track it down!!!

If any of you have old Feetonline.com videos, please PM me!

Meanwhile, enjoy this blast from the past!!!numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_90_by_numenor2019_dg1f0id.jpg

This is a picture of tickling legend Audrey Dupree, an insanely ticklish lady under the evil fingers of the equally legendary Tickler in Black (TiB), from Realtickling!!!

Please let me know if you would like to see more pictures of Audrey Dupree, I have got loads from this series :) She is tickled in her cute black socks, which are then peeled off for some barefoot tickle torture.

You can also find more fetish material (celebrity tickling/bondage/punishment) on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=84444618

Cheers,

Numenor

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_91_by_numenor2019_dg1fgb1.jpg

Thanks @Lee Ishler!!! This definitely inspired me to have a closer look to vintage Feet Online material....I remember the company very well!!!! There was also a series of videos on a tickling burglar, which I loved for the dialogues! I think that in the same series the ticklee said "You again!!!!" before being gagged and tickled by the bandit!!! Very lovely memories!!! Do you remember that video? I would love to track it down!!!

If any of you have old Feetonline.com videos, please PM me!

Meanwhile, enjoy this blast from the past!!!View attachment 741123

No I don't remember that one. And I didn't see too many Feet Online videos, other than a few short mpegs from various Yahoo tickling groups I used to go in at the time. I never did check out their site. But that one I mentioned (from the pic you restored) I do remember, even though I think the girls laughing was not live, but post synched to the video. Still it was very good. That dark haired girl on the right I mentioned, I think I remember seeing her as a ler with another girl in a different Feet Online video, again, a short mpeg, but I remember it was very good. I have no idea what her name is. I'm not sure I remember this pic you just posted, but it does look familiar. If it's from a Feet Online video, I may have saw it.

A lovely moment of intimate fun between a tickler and a ticklee!!! Ticklehell shot (before the tickle attack)!

I would really love to know the names of the tickler and the ticklees, can anybody help please?

N

View attachment 740439

Oh my goodness what a wonderful picture. I love this sooo much!

I prefer just us ladies in the pictures but I did enjoy the ones of Darla Crane too she is gorgeous.

I remember seeing a lovely picture on FM Concepts featuring I think Stacey Burke? Sorry if that is wrong. She is supposed to be a spoilt princess and she has been tied to a bed with two ticklers tickling her feet I think she is spread eagle too. The ticklers looks very smug and happy to be punishing the poor spoilt brat. I would dearly love to see that one again if you can find it x

Thank you

Lisa

Last edited:
I hardly comment on here but this takes me back. I might have been 13 and stumbled onto this site.
Something was stirring inside me and it definately awoke that day.

Thanks for sharing!

This picture reminds me of a sweet past, when I was a teenager and I used to surf the SWtickle website to enjoy the beautiful girls in tickling predicament....this pic was the flagship picture of the home page of SWtickle. A blast from the past!

Restored with several programs (including Topaz AI, Luminar and Affinity Photo 2).

Cheers,

Numenor

View attachment 739483

I hardly comment on here but this takes me back. I might have been 13 and stumbled onto this site.
Something was stirring inside me and it definately awoke that day.

Thanks for sharing!

Oh my goodness what a wonderful picture. I love this sooo much!

I prefer just us ladies in the pictures but I did enjoy the ones of Darla Crane too she is gorgeous.

I remember seeing a lovely picture on FM Concepts featuring I think Stacey Burke? Sorry if that is wrong. She is supposed to be a spoilt princess and she has been tied to a bed with two ticklers tickling her feet I think she is spread eagle too. The ticklers looks very smug and happy to be punishing the poor spoilt brat. I would dearly love to see that one again if you can find it x

Thank you

Lisa

Were the two ticklers a man and a woman, two women, or two men? Can you remember? @Lisahs3

This adorable picture comes from the huge photo set archive published from the defunct website www.toeticklers.com. The website was opened by a beautiful ticklish woman called Kelly in 2005. She also had a passion for martial arts, so a lot of her photo sets involve physical domination and submission without bondage. Her models were generally gorgeous and had incredible feet. Nudity was not the rule.

Look at the gorgeous tiny little feet of this model!!!!! I will post more of her soon :)

Numenor

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_92_by_numenor2019_dg1wolp.jpg

Ok, if you have followed me for a while, you already know that you do NOT mess with Priscilla James. She is evil. She is ruthless. She is vengeful. She will tickle the brains out of you if you even dare to touch her. But tying her up in public to a metal cage, removing her shoes and socks, and tickle her tender sexy feet like this?? The tickler can just expect a hefty revenge, but for now, she still has the upper hand...

This restored pic is part of a mini-series published on Realtickling.com. More to come!!!!

Cheers,

Numenor

Commissions: https://www.deviantart.com/numenor2019/shop/commissions
Patreon: https://patreon.com/user?u=84444618&...tent=join_link
Gumroad: https://numenor2019.gumroad.com/l/ce...layout=profile

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_96_by_numenor2019_dg25uvo.jpg

Thanks Lisa,

could you please browse this old website (4 pages) and see if you can recognise the scene? If you can identify the name of the video, I should be able to make you happy!!! :)

Cheers,

Numenor

Thanks Lisa,

could you please browse this old website (4 pages) and see if you can recognise the scene? If you can identify the name of the video, I should be able to make you happy!!! :)

Cheers,

Numenor

Sorry I do not see the website you are referring too. Could you post the link please?

Lisa

Amazing. Thanks for all your efforts. Out of curiousity did realtickling ever release a video of the above session between Priscilla James and the other Redhead? There are a few others you have kindly restored I have never seen before too.

Not that I am aware of, unfortunately. But I would love to be proven wrong!!!! :)

I always thought that redheads are the cutest ladies!!! So, having two redheads in a single tickling scene is pure paradise to me!!!! Especially if one of the ladies is Priscilla James!!!! She is gonna remove that evil smirk out of her face very soon, but not quite yet....

Cheers,

Numenor

Commissions: https://www.deviantart.com/numenor2019/shop/commissions
Patreon: https://patreon.com/user?u=84444618&...tent=join_link
Gumroad: https://numenor2019.gumroad.com/l/ce...layout=profile

View attachment 741928

I have always had a little crush on redhead girls, I'm just a brunette but I have thought about colouring my hair :)

Oh sorry I could not see the picture I asked about on that website. All I remember is I am sure it was Stacy Burke tied to a bed with her legs spread and two women are tickling her feet.
I think she is supposed to be a bratty princess and they are teaching her a lesson. I just loved the look on their faces as they tickle her and Stacy's expression is lovely.

Lisa

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back