• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nurse Lisa Double Stocked F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Lisa is a nurse by trade, but she likes to show off and model her feet on the side. She has sexy size 7's, nice ticklish arches! Brooke starts her off with some light touching and teasing, but when she gets a little rougher, Lisa goes crazy. Brooke thinks this show-off needs a little more, so she puts the toe stocks on her and focuses on her extremely ticklish arches. Lisa has a great laugh, and despite the punishment, she has a great time!

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

this and many more new videos will be included in tomorrow's updates on my website: tickleabuse.com

simply the best

I must say tickle abuse is setting new standards in the tickling and bondage scene ! your stuff is the real deal ! and i just love you guys for it ! You have set the bar so high that you are really going to cause other companys to strive to make better tickle videos too ! and thats a good thing ! anyway you guys rock ! thank you so much :nicethread:: ty:

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Nurse! :) Man I never get smart replies in fast enough,this is great!

Oh yeah nice clip

Beautiful woman, superb looking feet, and great reaction. Nurse or not, Lisa is going to be a winner. Congrats and thanks.

I love the toe stocks. Definitely could see that being useful in keeping the feet still and doing some real damage...

Great clip... I hope Brooke gets to give the nurse some lickling next time :) What can I say? I know what I like!

A wonderful clip! She is an absolute delight and a ticklers dream.

My vote goes to Nurse Lisa with the best laugh of the year. Nice, sincere and hearty from the belly. I love her laugh with a passion.

Great way to start the year Tommy. BTW. What happened to those new set of restraints you posted about recently?

More please. :p

A wonderful clip! She is an absolute delight and a ticklers dream.

My vote goes to Nurse Lisa with the best laugh of the year. Nice, sincere and hearty from the belly. I love her laugh with a passion.

Great way to start the year Tommy. BTW. What happened to those new set of restraints you posted about recently?

More please. :p

I will have them done soon, I am building it on my roof and its been too cold to work!

Holy Cow! Just bought the clip, now the windows are all steamed up in here. This is one of the best videos since Cougar,that will get some heavy replay here. Thank you so much Tickle Abuse.
Now I'll HAVE to get the body version to keep the set complete. ;-)

Holy Cow! Just bought the clip, now the windows are all steamed up in here. This is one of the best videos since Cougar,that will get some heavy replay here. Thank you so much Tickle Abuse.
Now I'll HAVE to get the body version to keep the set complete. ;-)

Thanks, hopefully I will have her back very soon, she is just working out a date for me now.

Lisa is definitely a winner...........can hardly wait for the upper body shoot to come out. :tickling:

At first I thought she wasn't that ticklish, but oh my god did brooke get her going...I was impressed, she never really asked that it stopped...could she have maybe enjoyed it a little? ;) Welcome back.

This is the second video you have sold me tonight.
I must say I like your work, no BS, just tickling.
Also I love the women you have as lees and lers.
Nice Job again.:happyfloa

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back