• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nurses

QueenMari

TMF Regular
I would like to be a Nurse but I still need some information.So,if you are a Nurse could you please PM me or put your job description below.

Last edited:
my best female friend was going to be a nurse.. then she had a kid and she decided she couldn't handle it if she had to deal with kids going to the emergency room and stuff so she switched to phamacology (Pharmasist)..

I think after a while you might get over a weak stomach bc you'd get used to it but I don't think that always happens. Even though math is required to become a nurse.. you have to get up to like Calculus, I think... I can't see the hard math like Calculus being used in hospitals and stuff as nurses... basic math and algebra maybe but not higher than algebra...

This is worth nothing but....my younger cousin she´s a nurse....or close to as she is still graduating.

She was the kindest and easy scared girl i ever knew. And she is still today!!!!! :) Never I imagined that she would become a nurse. I went so far as to warn her about the harsh side of the job. My best friends are doctors and together we told her all the worst parts.

Know what? She loves it!!! it was trully her destiny it seems. She had some initial trouble with blood and all that but overcame easily. These days she complains more about lack of team-spirit bettween nurses, doctors and other staff than about anything work related. I know she already did surgery training and Intensive Care / emergency....so it seems all is going well.

Today, as the kind and inocent girl she is, her worst fear is that some doctor or older nurse will act too harshly on her. She has totally no problem with whatever task. She even confesses to enjoy taking care of older people as they are sweet.

In the end, if you have really a feelling for it, notghing should stop :)

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back