• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NYC (Queens) tiny Asian girl....

NY ler

3rd Level Red Feather
I have a friend in Queens who is interested in doing private (paid) tickling sessions (she's a lee).

Her info: she's 36, extremely petite (4'9 and way under 100lbs), really ticklish everywhere (I can vouch), she's deaf.

I asked her to rank her ticklishness for the sake of this post:

feet 10, armpits 10, ribs 8, belly 6, neck 8, ass 10, ears 10, knee dont know.

PM me for more detail.

Why don't you ask her to Join the forum so that she can speak for herself.

Do you have any pics of this girl? Or info on the cost of a session? These things seem relevant. Also, this thread belongs in the personals subforum.

She's in NY. If anyone is interested, PM me.

I have gone as far as messaging this woman. We chatted a few times, she said she was interested, then stopped returning my messages. We never met. What happened?

Don't know what you tell you. Cold feet?

I can tell you that she is in need for money and asked me to help her set up sessions

i can vouch. many years ago she travelled to Ri for a session. she is extremely ticklish.

I'm renewing this request. At the time I first posted, I've received many inquiries and quite frankly she got overwhelmed and decided to step back. She is telling me that she's ready.

So if anyone is interested, PM me. She's tiny, Asian, 36 years old, in Queens.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back