• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NYE getting closer ;)

tickleshotel

Verified
HI all you Hyenas :) Just wanted to say I am counting on being in New york for the NYE gathering :) I am looking on arriving on thursday Dec 30th and returning to west coast on January the 3rd :). I am hoping to hook up,meet you all that have confirmed;} and love to meet those of you who might be local that won;t be attending NYE..

tickleshotel said:
HI all you Hyenas :) Just wanted to say I am counting on being in New york for the NYE gathering :) I am looking on arriving on thursday Dec 30th and returning to west coast on January the 3rd :). I am hoping to hook up,meet you all that have confirmed;} and love to meet those of you who might be local that won;t be attending NYE..

Hyenas Members attending and those unable to attend, Laurie here is genuine. Not a pretender or a fake.

Waiting for her final confirmation in the Club invite for NYE but it appears as if she will indeed be here.

TTD

Thank you TTD for your sweet words which are true :) Coming from you,that means the world to me as you have been on TMF alot longer than I have,and you know,have met,been tickled ,tickled alot more TMF members than I have :);)

Hi All,

I am a Ler/Lee curious male from L.I. NY. I would like more info about the club and about the NYE. PLease let me know.

Thanks
Coffee

shygirl said:
Well Laurie, I guess we will have to change that!

Yes shygirl,that is what I want!! I have met a few regulars already but I crave to meet alot more TMF'ers and tickle,be tickled in the flesh :D

Coffee said:
Hi All,

I am a Ler/Lee curious male from L.I. NY. I would like more info about the club and about the NYE. PLease let me know.

Thanks
Coffee

Start by joining the Hyenas Club.....there you will pretty much get an idea of what it is about etc and if you have any specific questions, let me know. I will also be getting back to you soon about the few questions you did ask in your PM.

Other members will also give you feedback.

TTD

tickleshotel said:
Thank you TTD for your sweet words which are true :) Coming from you,that means the world to me as you have been on TMF alot longer than I have,and you know,have met,been tickled ,tickled alot more TMF members than I have :);)

Quite welcome Laurie! Anytime. My pleasure.
As for your lack of tickling and being tickled, that will change NYE.
BIG TIME!:devil:

TTD

TickledToDeath said:
Quite welcome Laurie! Anytime. My pleasure.
As for your lack of tickling and being tickled, that will change NYE.
BIG TIME!:devil:

TTD

:woot: :woot: :xpulcy: :wub: :wub: :couch: :couch: hheheheh I can't wait!

TTD,

I have tried to sign onto the Hyena club yahoo group for the last two days but when i try to enter the codeword it is never right it is always jumbled. What am i doing wrong? I want to join the club please help.

Just a short note letting members know that I will be in attendance for NYE as I purchased a E-ticket yesterday :)

Coffee said:
TTD,

I have tried to sign onto the Hyena club yahoo group for the last two days but when i try to enter the codeword it is never right it is always jumbled. What am i doing wrong? I want to join the club please help.

That code word so to speak is to be typed in just as it appears. It is not a permanant code word you will have to remember.

Just go through the motions and steps to join yahoo groups and the Hyenas Club.

IF you have any further troubles.....email me directly.

After you completed the steps, you will have to wait to have your membership approved by me or one of the mods.

TTD

TTD ,it was great to talk to you on the phone the other day :D ;) Seeya and tickle ya New years eve muaahahahhaahha:devil: :devil:

I am unfortunately not going to be able to make this event (if I was expected). I'd love to, but a small matter of 3500 miles distance and sky-high airfares aren't going to permit it. Sorry! :( Have a wonderful time, and I will be thinking of you.

SemoreBellys said:
Any more info on this gathering? :confused:

Most of the info and announcements have been made in the Hyenas Club itself. Just a heads up is usually posted here.

Anyway, the invite list has been closed for a week or so for the NYE gathering. Only those who are currently on the invite list and or in Maybe status will be able to attend.

Sorry.

There will be other gatherings thoughout the 2005 year and of course next NYE as well.

Most Hyenas Gatherings are kept rather small in numbers in comparison to....NEST for instance. We like to keep things on a more casual or intimate level so to speak.

Thanks for asking and perhaps we will see you at a future gathering.

TTD

Thanks...

...to all who responded and are coming to the Hyenas Club NYE2. Looking forward to seeing you all and meeting those yet to have met.

To those who could not make it, sorry to hear it but there will be other times.

Take care and happy holidays!

Those coming.......see ya NYE!!!!!!!!!:devil2: :tickle: :tickle: :santasmil

TTD

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back