• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nye

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
Happy New Year folks! Although there were plenty of no shows and a few last minute cancelations......another successful New Years Eve Party for the Hyenas Club.
What was disappointing was the flat out no shows didn't have the courtesy to call or notify us.
Not cool.
Thanks to:
The Venrays(Ray and Tracy)
Jim and Debbie
Knox and Mrs. Knox
Bill(daddy o) (not to be confused with Daddy from Calif. aka Hotel Tickle
Adam aka Recycler
And of course my love and fiance' Shygal

The missing in action folks who just were no shows without notification, well I think I will leave them nameless to safe embarassment. They KNOW who they are and I will lay private guilt trips upon them in the very near future. :ranty:

i replied with a no i'm pretty sure i did. and i so wanted to come also. would have loved to meet you TTD and shygal, venray and tracy.

isabeau

was it fun?

I really wished I could have been there and hope that everyone had a great time that did show. I thought of you all last night. I kept in contact with TTD and unfortunately had to become one of the last minute cancellations. Sigh Next year.

Sultrybrunette said:
I really wished I could have been there and hope that everyone had a great time that did show. I thought of you all last night. I kept in contact with TTD and unfortunately had to become one of the last minute cancellations. Sigh Next year.

Yeah we know YOUR situation there sultry. You were left out to dry yet you let us know in advance........no problem with you.....you are free of any guilt trips but I may throw a little one at you anyway just to keep you on your toes! :jester: :evilha:

TickledToDeath said:
Yeah we know YOUR situation there sultry. You were left out to dry yet you let us know in advance........no problem with you.....you are free of any guilt trips but I may throw a little one at you anyway just to keep you on your toes! :jester: :evilha:

but what about me????? i replied in plenty of time. pouts

isabeau

isabeau said:
but what about me????? i replied in plenty of time. pouts

isabeau

yes you did with a different reply every time! lol :blaugh: :devil: ;)
HOWever all of the replies were well before NYE. Sooooo I guess you rate of the NON GUILT.......but then again........you are guilty of something regardless. :blaugh:

TickledToDeath said:
yes you did with a different reply every time! lol :blaugh: :devil: ;)
HOWever all of the replies were well before NYE. Sooooo I guess you rate of the NON GUILT.......but then again........you are guilty of something regardless. :blaugh:

i did??? and hey what do you mean i'm guilty of something??? sweet innocent YOUNG me???

isabeau :bump: :devil2:

isabeau said:
i did??? and hey what do you mean i'm guilty of something??? sweet innocent YOUNG me???

isabeau :bump: :devil2:

Yes YOU. Not sure exactly what it is but you are guilty of something.
(and your not alone :manicd: )

David and I were so sorry to miss the gathering, I am just getting over this flu bug now...no picnic. I had my reservations and everything! :Grrr:

I was so looking to exact some fun on some willing candidates... :ranty: of all the times to get sick!

I missed you all...

JPie1 said:
David and I were so sorry to miss the gathering, I am just getting over this flu bug now...no picnic. I had my reservations and everything! :Grrr:

I was so looking to exact some fun on some willing candidates... :ranty: of all the times to get sick!

I missed you all...

You as were all those who failed to make it, were sorely missed.

TTD

believe it or not I still had to take more time from work off today, still under the weather with this...when something hits you it hits you! I am stilled peeved about missing the party!!! I need someone to help me make it up!!

JPie1 said:
believe it or not I still had to take more time from work off today, still under the weather with this...when something hits you it hits you! I am stilled peeved about missing the party!!! I need someone to help me make it up!!

We're pretty disappointed in you two also especially since the NYE party meant more since shy and I were recently engaged but hey......crap happens.
AS for how you can make it up...............?
Not sure there JPie. Failing to show and disappointment is expected of Yankee fans as well as of the Yankees themselves.

TickledToDeath said:
Failing to show and disappointment is expected of Yankee fans as well as of the Yankees themselves.

Hey! Ouch that hurts. I'm with ya JPie :cuddle:

ouch is right, I guess I feel worse then I already did about missing the party. And yes it had a lot to do with you two getting engaged, we have been friends a long time and if I could have helped it I would have been there. I don't think anyone wanted a feverish chick to tickle.

JPie1 said:
ouch is right, I guess I feel worse then I already did about missing the party. And yes it had a lot to do with you two getting engaged, we have been friends a long time and if I could have helped it I would have been there. I don't think anyone wanted a feverish chick to tickle.

Feed a cold, tickle a fever. :manicd:

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back