• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylons or Cute Socks

ndj101982

2nd Level Red Feather
I have always been a fan of the way a girl's feet and legs look in nylons, but lately I have really come around to finding colorful/fun looking socks to be super sexy on a girl's feet. Possibly even as sexy as nylons. Just wondering if other people on here feel the same or if they prefer one style heavily over the other?

What about colorful patterned nylons? Or colorful patterned nylon material socks? ;) Whoa!!! I like totally just blew your mind with that concept...lol.

And no...none of these photos are of my feet, but I do love the colors of the stockings :rainbow:

Have too say I have no preference... I love a too see a lady in any of the above type of fabrics.

Man, those cute little colorful ankle socks are addictive! I bought 10 girls I know the 6 pair bundle for Valentines Day.

I wish! Hung out with a few of the waitresses from Slick Willies afterwards and managed a little playful foot tickling, but it was purely innocent!

It depends I guess. Nylons are good but I do like the colorful little socks as well. I will just say I like both

socks, so long as they're feminine. nylons, well if im feeling like getting off to classy chicks, then i guess either one is good.

combination

Cute girly sox are nice, but IMHO nylons are better. How about nylon socks with colorful prints?

cute socks for me :)

Like I sayd on TT some years ago...socks are like sexy underwear for feet. :D

How about a girl wearing nylons with socks over them? Don't like the socks well take them off and presto nylons!

There's just something wonderful magical about nylons, especially the sheer toe ones.
You can see the entire foot, but it's perfected, and they just look...WOW, I don't know, heavenly!

How about a girl wearing nylons with socks over them? Don't like the socks well take them off and presto nylons!

Outstanding concept. My lady does this all through the cold Winter months and I love knowing what lies beneath those cute sox. Best of both worlds.

I have always been a fan of the way a girl's feet and legs look in nylons, but lately I have really come around to finding colorful/fun looking socks to be super sexy on a girl's feet. Possibly even as sexy as nylons. Just wondering if other people on here feel the same or if they prefer one style heavily over the other?

Cute socks by about a thousand times. Nylons have never really done it for me.

for me it's like cute socks are like sexy bikini panties and nylons are the barely there v string panties. it's all in how much you want to see. personally i love socks cuz putting nylons on are a bitch. but that's just me.

I love cute socks too but nylons are always tops.

I will stick with porcelaindoll, socks and nylons underneath... They both succeed!!

The combo works well for me ;)

One sock off and the other on the way....

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back