• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylons vs. Bare II : Jenn's Almost Final Answer

Knot Amewzed

3rd Level Yellow Feather
After a one and a half year layoff, we've decided to make another clip. Same crappy lighting, same ticklish Jenn.

Please sit back and enjoy a free 6+ minute clip, courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Amwezed Man.

Love,
The Knot and his bitchy sidekick, The 6' Sevarino.

wow, that was a truly amazing gift you shared with us. possibly the best sample clip ive ever seen...looks like a damn good time. hoping only the best, #31

truly terrific, bare seems to be her more ticklish side. keep it up you two.

WOW Jason and Jenn

All I can say is these clips were awesome. I have been admired Jenn's feet and you tickling them for a long time now ever since you started posting clips of her feet being tickled. I love the color of her toenail polish in this clip and she is definitely one of the most ticklish ladies I have seen in here.
I wish both of you could attend a Tickle Party in Berlin, Germany next month in Sept. I would love to tickle Jenn's feet for hours and hours. I can be a real tickle torturer when it comes to tickling womens feet. Hey I could still come to Pennsylvania sometime in the Philadephia and meet you both sometime and tickle Jenn's feet with you Jason if you can not make the tickle party in Berlin next month.

TicklesFemales

:)

Who won at the end ?

Thank you all for your comments!

When using the faster scratching tickles, nylons won. When using the slow teasing method, bare is more ticklish. It might be a draw and have to go into a round three.

I'm still not convinced on this, I have to see this for myself,lol.

Great job and thanks for the vid. Looks like you two have a lot of fun.Do you know which foot is more ticklish? I don't know if this falls across the board but some say one foot is more ticklish than the other, so you would have to do the test with both feet each way. Either way, it's a win.

I Always Enjoy watching Jenn getting her Feet Tickled!

Thank You Very Much for sharing these videos with us.:couch:

Wow!

What a joy it is to see again the amazing Jenn Sevarino's fabulous feet getting tickled!

Her feet look as lovely as ever! Watching her gorgeous toes wiggle & flex as her soles are worked over is such a sight to behold. Also , Jenn's laughter is SO pleasant & wonderful ... it must be a miracle , Knot Amwezed , that you're able to pull yourself away & not constantly tickle her for-friggin'-EVER!

Thank you for your generosity , man ... these clips rock!

Awesome work, brother! The wait was well worth it. I am always mezmerized by your clips of her wriggling feet, infectious laugh, and hyper-sensitivity. One of two things has happenned as well... Either she has somehow become more ticklish on her feet than I remember from earlier clips, or you have perfected your technique and really zeroed into how to elicit the best reactions from Jenn. btw... loved the verbal taunting, seems very effective!

Toe Spreading

Knot, Jenn has gorgeous feet. I'll bet that she has a beautiful toe spread. Why not do a vid in which she has to keep her toes curled back and spread apart while you stroke her soles? That would add an erotic twist to what the two of you do so well.

Knot, Jenn has gorgeous feet. I'll bet that she has a beautiful toe spread. Why not do a vid in which she has to keep her toes curled back and spread apart while you stroke her soles? That would add an erotic twist to what the two of you do so well.

That's not a bad idea! She can spread her toes like the wings of an eagle.

Same crappy lighting, same ticklish Jenn.

love the description LOL

nice stuff..your the man! its folks like you that make it worth still stickin round this place..keep up the great work..your a lucky guy too to have a willing gal :)

love the description LOL

nice stuff..your the man! its folks like you that make it worth still stickin round this place..keep up the great work..your a lucky guy too to have a willing gal :)

Thanks! Even if she wasn't willing, there is nothing to chew through duct tape.

We will do it, but we have been ultra busy as of late. You will be the first to know!

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back